• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings o' lord, show me the way.

barelythere

From such heaviness, what could rise?

• 026e6b89dcb71c4626eb2a66e902448f.jpg

O' LORD, SHOW ME THE WAY.
    The legend of the jail house escapees on the run from the most infamous bounty hunters in all the land.

Sounds interesting!

I know you'd like to keep most of the lore a surprise, but, I can't help asking a few questions.

How much of a role will the supernatural piece play in the course of the story? Will it be a driving force? A horror element? Or more of a background piece?

Also, is the setting to be akin to 1930s America with chain gangs and mobsters? Or more specifically, is the RP made to be Historical in nature or will it have more a customized setting like a fictional country and what not?

This reminds me of cowboy bebop, and yet, theres no space. do i love cowboy bebop so much that anything that mentions bounty hunters and criminals makes me think of cowboy bebop...? we’ll find out...

what’s up! so i just joined the site, and this rp sounds like its piqued my interest! you dont get these sort of vibes from most shows anymore.

i also enjoy how this seems like a thing where you could play a morally complex charactar! those are always fun!

i’d love to chat and get some more info on the rp from you! Good luck and keep up the nice aesthetic u got goin!

Sounds interesting!

I know you'd like to keep most of the lore a surprise, but, I can't help asking a few questions.

How much of a role will the supernatural piece play in the course of the story? Will it be a driving force? A horror element? Or more of a background piece?

Also, is the setting to be akin to 1930s America with chain gangs and mobsters? Or more specifically, is the RP made to be Historical in nature or will it have more a customized setting like a fictional country and what not?
The horror based in norse mythology will play a large role in it! Have you heard of the movie “The Ritual”? It’s similar like the plot, their stuck in the woods with a common plot and plan.. and they happen to walk into something they had no idea existed. This RP is inspired by Brother Where Art Thou as well. The theme of “what did we just walk into” unsuspecting victims. Unlike the movie, and about this RP there are stories about the grounds outside the prison, but its seen as a joke. But that will play a role for sure, beside the escaping aspect.

It’s not exactly historical, just based in a western theme on that time period.

This reminds me of cowboy bebop, and yet, theres no space. do i love cowboy bebop so much that anything that mentions bounty hunters and criminals makes me think of cowboy bebop...? we’ll find out...

what’s up! so i just joined the site, and this rp sounds like its piqued my interest! you dont get these sort of vibes from most shows anymore.

i also enjoy how this seems like a thing where you could play a morally complex charactar! those are always fun!

i’d love to chat and get some more info on the rp from you! Good luck and keep up the nice aesthetic u got goin!
You can PM me on here and we can talk more! :)

Thanks for the interest so far everyone!! 😄 We're going to be getting a discord server up soon for us to discuss plans so please hold tight for just a little bit!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back