• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Glad to see there are more people interested. Looks like we are just in need of more Montarac’s. Nobody wants to be a vamp 🌚

We still need:

• Montarac Patriarch
• Montarac Matriarch
• Montarac Son
• Montarac second daughter
• Duncan Pack member

LOL I find it so crazy that the Montaracs a.k.a vampires weren’t the first to fill up as well, usually they’re the first to be taken in these sort of supernatural RPs 😅

But glad to have the Ghoul’s and Witches roles all filled! We are still accepting for Vampire roles and one remaining werewolf pack member! If anyones interested, apply while they’re still open~

Color me interested. I'll apply for a Montarac Matriarch. Is there a deadline for the CS?

Last edited:
Color me interested. I'll apply for a Montarac Matriarch. Is there a deadline for the CS?
Wonderful~! Looking forward to seeing your sheet, and at present there isn’t a technical deadline for new comers. But I allow at least up to 5 days to have your sheet submitted after expressing interest. If you somehow need more time than that, please let us know. ^__^

pokes head in and waves!! hello hello you guys, both myself and AreSneksSly AreSneksSly are interested! i have a question though: would it be possible to play Montarc's brothers who were recently turned into vampires? who also happen to be religious? idk the vampire lore exactly but i read that there's some leeway so i'm hoping we could play some newbie vamps 🤞 they could be new to town if that'd make things easier!

just to add on to what my lovely dork of a friend said; we do want to play brothers, however I was actually wondering if I could take the second daughter role for my boy instead? ya boy wants to play a trans vampire (a transpire, if you will)

more specifically (and also just to avoid confusion), I wanna play a lad who, after going through the conversion from stinky puny mortal to vamp, also scored shifter powers as well, which means he can live in the body he's comfortable in. this is just an idea though, and if it doesn't work out I'd be absolutely fine with just snagging the a son role ^^

AreSneksSly AreSneksSly and smolfluffball smolfluffball
Heeeeey yes we do allow leeway but for the Montarac children they would’ve been vampires since birth, think Vampire Knight minus the incest in relation to the type of vampire family we are talking about, so they are purebloods.

But the idea does sound good and I know Uniko Uniko had intended to add roles as the RP progresses so if you want to hold on to the idea of two vamps being adopted I’m sure she’d give the okay, but that wouldn’t be until the near future.

I love the idea of a transpire haha if you want you could incorporate into the daughter role but they just wouldn’t be a changeling

Hope this answers your questions sorry if I’m all over the place

Last edited:
AreSneksSly AreSneksSly and smolfluffball smolfluffball
Heeeeey yes we do allow leeway but for the Montarac children they would’ve been vampires since birth, think Vampire Knight minus the incest in relation to the type of vampire family we are talking about, so they are purebloods.

But the idea does sound good and I know Uniko Uniko had intended to add roles as the RP professed so if you want to hold on to the idea of two vamps being adopted I’m sure she’d give the okay, but that wouldn’t be in the near future.

I love the idea of a transpire haha if you want you could incorporate into the daughter role but they just wouldn’t be a changeling

Hope this answers your questions sorry if I’m all over the place
okaaayyyy thank you for responding!! hmhmmm. this needs some thinking over but i'll discuss with sly what the game plan is 😤 actually i think one final question for now, could they still be religious vamps if they were purebloods? idk the vampire lore of the rp super well :')) (like maybe they left noxium for long time to go find themselves out in the real world then they came back recently so they don't really know what's going on anymore? would that be okay? are montarc's even allowed to leave or would they have to do a sneak out?)

I fixed the typos I’m sorry I shouldn’t respond to this thread while tired lol. I mean they could be religious if they’re having an identity crisis but it seems unlikely. As for leaving I could see them being permitted to leave with limitations perhaps then they used that opportunity to run off and live as they pleased.

honestly i didn't even notice any typos last night pfff- what sort of limitations would be set in place in order for one of them to leave? like, no turning people or exposing Noxium? i'm reworking my idea and i think my guy would definitely not be content to sit at home and twiddle his thumbs, since the world is wide and weird and he'd want to go explore it.

they were minor but I definitely didn't notice them at the time. yeah things along those lines, they would likely need to check in with their parents periodically so that they are aware of where he is. I'm sure they've allowed all their children to explore, but stress the importance that Noxium is home and that is where they are expected to return.

the weekly phone call home huh 😔 but sounds good! i think i'm definitely gonna have my guy recently returned home so he has to figure out what's what a little bit. tyty for answering my questions!! oh one last one, is there a deadline for sheets?

Uniko is allowing 5 days from expressing interest. The CS is short and simple.

hi hello i'm back with just the smallest little question: how do vampires respond to the sun? i'm wanting my vamp to like... take naps in sunlight like cats do but idk if they catch on fire when exposed to the rays or not dfskldfsk

hi hello i'm back with just the smallest little question: how do vampires respond to the sun? i'm wanting my vamp to like... take naps in sunlight like cats do but idk if they catch on fire when exposed to the rays or not dfskldfsk
Hey Sammy~ :3 long time no SEE FRIEND.
Vampires are able to function in sunlight. They wont spontaneously combust or anything like that from being outside for too long, but it should be noted that their skin will be very sensitive too much exposure, and may develop severe skin/health issues when exposed to sunlight over long periods of time.

Also, just so it's understood for your other questions as well that I was too preoccupied to answer myself, but as my lovely co-gm has answer but I like to be 100% through :) -
1. The vampire sons/daughters can not be turned recently. They will need to be direct blood descent of the mother/father, so clearly that would make them purebloods as Ty stated.
2. The religious identity crisis would be an interesting fact to see in a vampire, but do note that just because someone is a vampire, does not mean it is inheritably a anti-religion role. Being a vampire is just the species, not your beliefs, though obviously most do tend to go for the stereotypical 'worship Satan' side of it, especially in media lol.
3. AreSneksSly AreSneksSly hello my dear! good to see you again, yes you can technically apply for the second Montarac daughter role as a trans, that is totally fine :3 but that will leave the other son role still open then(so you technically wouldn't be brothers as sammy was asking earlier)

I am looking forward to see you guy's sheets!

Update: with the addition of new people joining, that only leaves the one Montarac son role left available to take. If anyone is interested, let us know! we will be starting the IC verry soon and the first event is going to be fun! so get in early while you still can ^__^

IC THREAD IS NOW OPEN
It is with great pleasure to announce that the IC thread is now OPEN! A notice will be posted in the discord as well.
Nox Arcana IC

super excited to finally start, and read everyone's post. For those lurking, or simply expressed wanting to enjoy following along the story, I hope you enjoy the drama that is sure to come.

We are currently full, I will more than likely open up additional plot roles in the near future, but should you like to submit a character you feel would be a fit for Nox Arcana, please feel free to send me a PM anytime!

I am looking forward to this phantasmal journey with you all <3

This looks hauntingly good. Can’t wait to read this storyline. Let me know when more positions become available.​
AH!!!
My dearest 🥺 you already know you are welcome at ANY TIME. My biased heart lol

Send me a PM of what you may be interested in and we can go from there <3

For any other interested persons lurking: I am always a sucker for large group RPs so new comers are definitely welcome and something can be more than likely worked out.​

I'm lurking! Very much interested! Do you have any roles that you may possibly need to be filled? :) Uniko Uniko
technically the intial roles are all filled!
buuteeed, we *are* somewhat lacking in the werewolf department 👀 if you’re interested in something like that, shoot me a DM hun! ^__^

technically the intial roles are all filled!
buuteeed, we *are* somewhat lacking in the werewolf department 👀 if you’re interested in something like that, shoot me a DM hun! ^__^

As long as I get to rp in this thread, I'm down to play in the werewolf department. Are there any kind of rankings that are taken or do I just state which rank I am in the pack?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back