• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
"ENOUGH! Keep it together. I'm sure she's fine, wherever she is" Saphira stated in an attempt to calm Stephan down.

-Galaxain rolls his eyes then walks to the group. - now stephan, I understand you want to mourn her, and that's alright, that was makes us living. But an old but young and powerful she wolf like her, would not like you not acting like the alpha you are. So raise your head high and await her return. - then looks at spahira- and you, your just a kid, and extremely naive, regardless if ur 300 years old or what, you don't have a full grasp on this world. And you do NOT. Know what anyone here as gone through. Now please sush it and let us be in peace.

Stephan

He slowly turned his head at Saphira and scoffed, "fine? She's fine?" His blue aura slowly darkened, "after going through all of this, you assume that she's fine??" He then slowly nods at Galaxian.​

SAPHIRA

Saphira growled as she looked toward Galaxian, which only added to her childish behavior. Then she turned to Stephan. "Look, I-I didn't mean it like that. She's not fine" Then her eyes widened as she realized how her comment may have sounded. "Well-... I'm sure she is. But she's not fine. I mean she's probably okay-... But she's not really okay-... I-..." She dropped herself to the floor and lay down. "Nevermind... there's just-... way too much happening right now"

KARATT

The golden, feathered dragon was now very far out from the cave. She was perched on the highest branch of a rather tall oak tree, looking out on the horizon. Saphira had shouted at her, which made her rather scared, and uncomfortable. One side of her wanted to back home, while the other wanted and burst back into that cave to nuzzle up to Saphira. But she stands still, letting her mind run wild with those thoughts.

Stephan

He growled lowly and looks out the cave in silence. "I need time," his voice sounded dark as a black wave seeped him out and away.

Amaruq then landed nearby them and sighs, "I guess we should maybe stay here. I don't think they'll be coming back." He folds his wings.​

Is there attest any body of water in here? Yall stick, and I don't want to go around carrying that stank. - he says as her trys to rung out of his makeshift vest. -

Saphira nodded in agreement as she turned to face Amaruq. "Agreed." She stated and then turned toward Galaxian. "I'm pretty sure it's not me. So... that sounds like... your problem"

Hold on, let me go grab some of those wolves and throw them at you. Then you'll see how bad they smell. I smell like I been dragged through a garbage truck. I have hunted wolfs -he then looks over to Amaruq - no offense or anything. But -he looks back at saphira- they dont smell pretty ether, but this is worse. Gotta be the magic shit or somthing. Like my -the rest was inaudible. Then turned to amaruq- but seriously, were can I clean myself? -then turns to Ethner- only saphira being a 4 year old in the body of a blue blob, also scourge is missing, but it's no big biggie.

“Right right right. nothing much with me thanks for asking. just you know fighting people in my head that I killed before, talking to my little bro thru time and space. Stuff like that.”

Ya killing people problems, I can relate, eruope feared me in the 1900s. -he messaged his nose bridge. - it was dulling though

“Well I didn’t kill her by hand, just sorta by association” Ethner paused for a moment “long story that I’m sure no one wants to hear.” He forces himself into a better mood “so, what now?”

Amaruq

The winged wolf nods to Galaxian and points his snout out of the cave entrance, “there should be a river down there past two large oak trees. It’s not too far.”​

alright. while I'm out, I'll try to find the mini Saphira. - he leaves his ax, but grabs his spear- You want to come? - he looks over to Ethner -

(I just realized that what I said sounds like Galaxian is saying "Let's get Naked At a river!" ;o; He meant it in a " after i rid of the stink, ima go hunt something")

(good XD)

Let's go then - he starts walking out of the cave - Don't worry blob - he says to Saphira - we'll find mini you, and get food for everyone else.. -he then says quietly - unlike you.

(Littlestar, what type of creatures could he hunt?)

(maybe sometime of mythical bird?)

Amaruq

He nods and watched them go. He then sat near the entrance to keep an eye out.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back