• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Rushifa and Tamara looked surprised."Oh boy.."Tamara said worried.

-The wolf rises, but in a weird way, its head pointing to the roof of the cave, it snout moves out of the way and reveals the bloody face of Galaxian. He walks up to saphira and drops the wolf's body in front of her- That, is why you don't mess with me - He stares angrily at sapphira, Then Flips off a Passed out wolf and Curses - Fokk þú og þú andlit biti!

"As if that would scare me. You insolent little-" Then she heard something. A ringing sound. It was loud, yet very faint at the same moment. It seemed as if there was some sort of explosion outside the cave. Then came a loud noise. Saphira thought that it sounded somewhat like the sound a Skywing's fireballs made when they hit something. The cave rumbled only for a few seconds, then it went silent.

(If Saphira calls those younger than her , children. And those Older than her ancient, It makes me wonder.. what would happen if someone put another 360 year old next to sapphire? Would she call them peasants? )

Karratt had been flying, and playing with her friends when suddenly something appeared in front of her. She had flown into it, traveling at tremendous speeds. The wolves at the entrance to the cave collapsed as a Gold-colored dragon came in, flying just below the speed of sound. Though it was less like flying, and more as she had just been launched. She crashed into the cold stone wall of the cave, resulting in a cloud of dust.

Saphira turned her head to face the newcomer. As Karratt stood, she noticed Saphira and immediately pounced on her. "O My gosh, Saphira! Where have you been! I've been looking all over for you..." She nuzzled Saphira's neck. Then Karratt paused as she noticed the other creatures in the room. "OMG! Hello, hello, helloooo! Who are you guys? How are you? WHAT are you?" She said, without a pause between any of the words.

Great - Galaxian sighs - Now we got two Idiots, a stupid on and a annoying one - He them smacks the side of his head - Damit, My eye is going to take forever- He then walks off muttering as he collects his weapons from the wolves body -

-He walks back to the group With a frown still - Are we going to diddle dally here or get a move on? Wolf blood here stinks - he says as he pats his bloody vest - And i like my clothing clean and not bloody.

Scourge

Scourge watched as everything unfolded and she snarls, her long, black tongue curled out from her jaws.

"I can't look at her the same," Stephan murmurs. "But we need to find that dragon-"

He pauses as he looks at Scourge-- her tail was wagging...!?​

Saphira turned to face Stephan. "Yes. I agree. But where should we start Lo-" She noticed then that Scourge's tail was swaying quickly from side to side. Odd. She had not been that happy only a few moments ago.

Karatt was now standing next to Saphira. "Hey, hun?"

"Yes, Kara?" Saphira asked, turning her head to face her lover.

"What is this place? I've never seen it before, and I've been all around the continent"

"Oh... well..." Saphira started. "This isn't our world."

The wolf is happy -Galaxain sighs - so let's get a move on!- he smacks the side of his head - dam it eyeball. -he mutters-

"What do you mean? I-... Our species hasn't achieved inter-planetary travel yet. Our technology is... primitive compared to the Wolven empire, of the Circle of Moons. I mean, we need to-" Karatt noticed that Saphira was laughing slightly. "Sorry... am I geeking out again?"

Saphira chuckled softly and nuzzled up to the golden dragon's neck. "Yes, Kara, you are. But it's alright... I find it rather... cute when you do that. I love that you're so interested in what makes you happy. But you know what makes me happy?"

"Uhm-... n-no..." Karatt stated with a slight stutter. She liked when Saphira flirted, but it also made her feel a bit... out of place at times.

"You..." Saphira said softly, purring into the other female's feathery tuft. Then she looked over toward Galaxain. "I'm not sure that's a good idea just yet. We need to figure out a plan" She stated.

Scourge

The large she-wolf slowly began to approach them and Stephan took a step back.​

Saphira stepped toward Scourge with a low growl, in an attempt at intimidation. Just in case.

The golden dragon nudged her. "Y-you're not going to hurt them... are you?"

"Agh! You're too damn innocent! The real world won't change for you! You need to change the real world!" Saphira shouted in a burst of frustration

Karatt teared up and rang quickly, bursting through the blockage in the opening of the cave.

"Shit..."

Scourge

Scourge watches them, her red eyes shifting to blue as she watched where she stood. Scourge growled back at her and took another step.

"She seems less aggressive," Stephan whispers to Saphira.​

"I agree. But we cannot let our guard down at any time. We cannot afford it." She looked toward the exit that Karatt had taken. "Uhm.... you think she'll come back?" she asked nervously.

Stephan

"She should," he looks at Scourge again who took yet another step. "She keeps coming closer..."​

"SCOURGE" Saphira said loudly to attract her attention. "Are you... back?" She asked, stepping in a circle around the female wolf.

Scourge

"Almost," her voice was cracked and deep. She was trying to return to normal.​

"Keep. Fighting. Keep up the battle as long as you can! You must return. " The dragon took a deep breath, her eyes narrowed. "Keep it up. If you lose, and do not continue to fight it, there will be a point when you will be lost to darkness forever... " Saphira explained, although she had no idea if it was true. But she had to motivate Scourge.

Then she looked at Stephan "You love her... correct?"

Scourge

"Of course I do and I always will," Stephan replied quickly. Scourge smiled and her eyes strained, then she disappeared into the thin air.

"Scourge!" he cried out.​

"What the hell" Saphira looked around. "where did she go?" She asked, sniffing the air in the cave to try to pick up her scent.

Last edited:
Saphira narrowed her eyes as she looked over toward Galaxain. "This is more important than you realize" She stated.

Stephan

"No, no, no!" he panicked and looks about. "She's gone!" Stephan bounded about the castle room and sighed as he couldn't find her.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back