• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Saphira lifted herself into the air. "We cannot win this battle. Fall back everyone. Now." She insisted

Scourge

Scourge snapped as she saw them attempt to retreat, the other wolves jumped into the entrance, preventing them to leave. "You cannot leave," Scourge's voice bounced off the walls of the cave intimidatingly.​

"Shit..." Saphira growled, then quickly dashed away from the others, to get away from Scourge's dark aura, try to reform her powers.

Tamara felt tired as she backed up, She really needed help from the Spirit from within now...... Rushifa was Watching this go down.

Scourge

Stephan then bounded by them, his water aura touching Scourge's dark one. It faded for a moment, and then came back as soon as it went away.

"What are we going to do..?"​

A moment or so later, Saphira came back with her scale glowing slightly again. "I don't know what to do. Scourge's aura fades my own. And there's no way for us to leave..." she sighed

Tamara Was worried until she has a smal idea, She was going to have to tap into the full power of the beast."STEphan, Can you make a Water wall? Saphira can you try and freeze it, This could buy us some time!"She shouted.

The female Ice-wing dragon nodded slightly. "Yes, sure. Although I can make walls of Ice on my own, I guess the water would make it a bit stronger." She stated, cooling her body temperature to prepare her throat to blow Icy-cold air.

Finally, some folks to kill - Galaxian Grins, with a blood thirsty glint in his eyes. He grabs his Spear, shakes it and it expands. He waited for the wolves to come to him. He grabs his axe with his other hand, and throws it at the ground. Where it laid stuck, then he grabs his dagger -

(what happened, Googly?)
Scourge

Scourge stuck out her long, black tongue out from her jaws as she motioned for them to attack Galaxian. The swarm of wolves leaped at him at full speed. Scourge grins lightly at them, her huge teeth showing from the corners of her jaws.

Stephan nods quickly, "yes, I can try..." Stephan stood his ground and swiped his paw against the ground in front of him. His veins glowed a bright blue, his aura growing. Scourge noticed but halted before them when she saw the water.​

- Galaxian digs the spear into the thought of one that came running to him and slashed the face of another. Ya da ya da
(i don't have anything remotely human like to fight. And also, by the looks of it ur wolfs are cannibals cuz there ain't no other CREATURES!) (so no much detail)

After getting into the middle of the group, seeming like he was in a losing battle, he holds out her hand, and the ring on it began to glow blue, and the axe does the same, its spins toward them, still seeming to fly on its own
(YALL KNOW it doesn't fly on its one, it can't, but ur characters don't, after all, he's only been with them for a few hours ).
When it come to him, The ground littered with Dead wolves, wounded but to weak to try fighting, and knocked clean out wolfs -

- But it also seemed like he had disappeared -

(RpNation did not show half of yalls replies, which i been waiting for -

Suddenly Tamare Detransformed and Sat in Zen position meditating. Shw awakened to Seeing a Giant spirit of the creature in front of her, It seemed Curious on why she was here."What do you want Young creature?"It asked sounding curious. Tamara was afraid but decided to be brave."I need your help, Can you give me some more of your power so we can defeat these wolves?"She asked. The beast friwned."WHY SHOULD I HELP YOU?"IT spat sounding pissed. The fox ira bestia treambled in fear."Look I'm sorry for locking you away, please help! if I die you die as well!"She said. Th Creature let out a high knowing that they was stuck together."Ok, you can have some more of my power."It said. MEanwhile while tamara was Meditating her Flames started wafting from her, as she suddenly radiating alot more heat.

Saphira exhaled. She looked toward Stephan and nodded. "Ready, Stephan?" She asked

Amaruq

"We should leave... I t-think they're feeding off of our weakness," the winged wolf spoke. "And that dragon left. C'mon!"​

df7b328ede4e9642b814cb24a26744c7--fox-drawing-fox-art.jpg
Rushifa Couldn't help but agree."SERIOUSLY WHY ARE WE LOLLYGAGGING AROUND THEN!"she shouted. Tamara's body transform, as her true Form is revealed, as she seemed Ready. "Alright! I look cooler!"She said.

Saphira sighed. "We cannot leave... I guarantee Scourge will not allow us to do so. Unless we somehow break a hole in the cave, then that is virtually impossible"

Tamara smirked."i can pave a way but do you still have enough ice power to fight back as well, Also galaxian what can you do?"She asked.

(he kapoofed after his fight with the cursed wolfs while yall where dealing with Scoruge)

The young Icewing looked around. She was beginning to think when she noticed something in the corner of her peripheral vision to the left. She turned. "Shit. One of them is recovering!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back