• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Stephan

Then the wolves stopped coming. The scene about them wasn't the most pleasing. Stephan then jumped down from his wave with a heaving sigh. "I think that's all of them," he says slowly. "Where's Scourge?" his voice suddenly changed.​

Saphira looked away from the blue-striped wolf. "I don't know. I was distracted" She admitted

Stephan

"Oh, hey, Amaruq," Stephan dipped his head to the dragon-like wolf.

"What's up, Stephan, my man," Amaruq dipped his head in return.

The wolves had stopped coming. It all came to a halt.

"W-where is she?" Stephan asked, hopelessly.​

Saphira looked around before lifting herself above the trees. "I don't see her..." She said loudly from the sky

Stephan

"No... no, no!" he cried out, his ocean-blue eyes darkened.

"It's okay, Stephan," Amaruq tried to comfort him-- it didn't work. The ocean wolf broke down where he stood.​

Saphira dropped back to the ground. "I'm sure she's fine. I know you're worried, but you need to keep your composure... do not lose your focus. If we lose focus even once, it could spell doom for all of us"

She then took off to the sky to see if she can spot scourge.

- Galaxain shrugs as he joined the group, he squats on the ground and lays down his axe and spear, and began to clean it with a rag, curseing about how his coat and shirt was ruin. - Baraj Kurtları, büyülü olanlar da - it was taking it lightly, his whole right arm was ripped off (i mean the coat and shirt part ) with a big gash running down it -

Stephan

"I-I'll try to keep myself together..." he sighs and lightly shakes his head. Amaruq flicks his ears, "you know Scourge better than the rest of us do. You need to have faith in her. Besides, she is the ruler of this planet."

Stephan nods and looks up at the mountains at the castle throne. "We need to get moving then..."​

since when did furry wings become. NOT cursed? -Galaxian asks, putting away his weapon -

Stephan

"Oooh, you mean me?" Amaruq shook his pelt-- since he had the facade of a cursed wolf. "This is my natural look," he winks at Galaxian with a smirk.

Stephan nods, "he's not lying."​

hold on let me take notes... - he began to act like one hand was a note pad and his finger was a pen - Attacks a very stupid dragon = Not cursed.

Stephan

Amaruq stretches out his dragon wings and yawns. "So, mind if I tag along?" he aims his question at Stephan.

"Sure," Stephan says, pawing at the ground.​

Saphira turned toward Galaxain "WHO YOU CALLIN' STUPID, YOU ANCIENT MAN-BABY!!??" The dragon growled, then turned toward Amaruq. "Why did you threaten me? You told me to fight you"

“This again, Really? You guys need to get off each other’s backs before someone stab’s you in the face” I wonder if they know I will do the stabbing or us, however you want to word it.

Stephan

Stephan groans and shakes his head, “will you two stop for once?”

Amaruq then spoke while stretching his wings, “just wanted to see you try to fight me.”​

Tamara just looked at them."Yep and i'm not intervening."She said.

Ok this is it - Galaxian gets up - Not trying to pick a fight, but young lady, you need to stop holding yourself high. We are all just trying to get this over and done with. Now, Shut it, stop acting like just because your a 100 years old, you know everything... trust me.. you don't, even i don't. It's not me, nore Ethner, nor the girl who's name i don't know. Its you, your tearing the group apart, and trust me... you don't know the pain me, nor anyone else has gone through. nor do i, nor do them.

Now Saphira, its up to you, will you tear this group apart and set doom for this planet's people, Or be the better self?

"Yes...'mother' " She mocked sarcastically Saphira gave a low growl, then spoke again. "I'm sorry that I am royalty and not used to putting up with so many simpleton commoners..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back