• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
The electricity reacted with the water in the ice, and the barrier soon became dangerous, as well as starting to crumble

- he sighs and grabs his spear from the ground - Before your oversize ass says something, this isn't your screaming thats making me fight, it's my will to go home. - he snaps, as he prepares to fight - also, since you cant say anything, i am, going for the kill option.

Scourge

"Which is why I bring that up," she snarled. The thrid cursed wolf, who had blue, opened his jaws as ice blew from his jaws.

"They're all so powerful," Stephan murmurs.​

"No... I do not kill. Killing is wrong. These Wolves can be saved... We can knock them out, chain them... But I cannot agree to kill anyone or anything unless absolutely Necessary" Saphira stated

Aww so sad - he makes a mock face - maybe answer my questions next time, don't care if yall dont, but the thorn dude needs to be killed, It's highly likely he goes directly to the dragoness, and expose our weaknesses

Scourge

"I watched Thorn grow up-" she pauses, "-I would've never thought I would come to this." Stephan slowly nods.

The final cursed wolf had purple, he began to float above the ground with a mini-tornado beneath him.​

Saphira flipped and hit her tail against the soil, sending the spikes from her legs flying through the air toward the purple wolf. "We need to fight... soon."

Scourge

Scourge opened her jaws and blew fire at the wall, shoving her way through and immediately howled at them.

They howled in response to her. "Finally," Thorn rolls his eyes.​

Scourge

Scourge then charged at Thorn first.

"Fight me, pretty girl," came a voice from behind Saphira​

Saphira's scales began to glow bright blue as she turned around. "..." She stayed silent, and gave a low growl

-He smiles, in more of a I-get-to-kill-these-guys then a, i-am-happy, way. He walk forward, and drills the spear into the neck of one. when another came and jumped at him, he puts the spear in its teeth, he then twisted sideways and suddenly has a dagger in his hand and slised the neck of the wolf - Come at me! - a third one came rushing to bite his fighting arm, which he digs the spear into its snout. -

Amaruq

"The name's Amaruq..." he says. This cursed wolf was black but his stripe and circle color was the same color as Saphira. He also had dragon-like wings. Pretty much a wolf with dragon-like features. He grins slowly at her.

Scourge

Scourge nods at Galaxian but feels three more pull the back of her neck into the woods. Where are they all coming from?​

"I'm Gonna have fun hurting you..." She growled, and charged at the wolf. Saphira opened her mouth, shooting spike-shaped pieces of ice at the dragon-like wolf

- Galaxain trys to take out the spear from the third wolfs snout, when another came a him, which he them wips out his axe and threw it. -

- the runes on the black of the axe began to glow and the axe, like it had a mind of its own, cut through the wolf's body and went spinning through another. the purple flying wolf, with spikes still in this scruffs ran to galaxian, when the axe came back to him, which slized the stomach of the wolf. Galaxian began to go on a frenzy on killing the wolfs -

- the runes on the black of the axe began to glow and the axe, like it had a mind of its own, cut through the wolf's body and went spinning through another. the purple flying wolf, with spikes still in this scruffs ran to galaxian, when the axe came back to him, which slized the stomach of the wolf. Galaxian began to go on a frenzy on killing the wolfs -
((seems a little OP))

( It strong and powerful.. but it can't cut through everything, and it needs a ring (which he's wearing) to function, it just looks like it has a mind of its own to others)

Are you just going to watch? - he snaps at tamara, a wolf came at him, he hit it on the head with the flat side of the axe. which he swings over on his back, then grabs the spear out of the snout of one of the others - How many more are there? - He shouts to Scourge -

Tamara snaps out of her stupor and Then attacks A Wolf, by smacking it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back