• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Also, if your trying to insult me, try something better than man-baby or ancient. Its funny, not mean - he snorts -

Well you're going to have to get acquainted with many... or the foreseeable furate will show you off the throne. - He then kicked a log into place so he could sit on it, once sitting he viewed his right arm still bloody - This stuff was so comblerble, now ill be freezing. - taking fashion very highly, he just rips off the other sleeve for fashionable sakes -

Stephan

Stephan grumbled and stared off at the castle, which had black smoke spiraling above it. "We need to move. NOW," he growled. Amaruq nods in agreement. "And if you hadn't noticed, Scourge isn't a commoner, she is pretty much the one who controls this planet. If something happens to her, this planet may not withstand different control. I'm nothing close to her power." Stephan then begins walking towards the mountains without another word.

Amaruq dips his head and flies above Stephan.​

*sigh* FIine - he gets up and then uses the other sleeve to clean off the blood on his right arm, once all off, it revealed a newly done claw marks, deep into his arm, the same sizes as a wolf's -

Tamara looked at Galaxian."Names Tamara, And ALSO What's a Commoner?"She asked.

Basicly not royalty, works for higher ups - He frowns at the claw marks - good this this isn't going to leave a scar

Rushifa was Sitting next to a Tree Asleep Snoozing the Day away nearby the group in her Tanuki form. Tamara had an understanding look."ooh, So it like Rich and poor Balance stuff."She said.

ya, also you probably want to wake your friend, we are moving - he said, Curling up the ripped of sleeve - MM! - he winces - this wound is hurting more than it should. - he said calmly, like he gets wounded every other day -

Stephan

Stephan peers over his shoulder a bit and kept walking.

Amaruq flew in a circle and was humming casually.
amaruq.jpg just imagine this, but with blue stripes and circles here and there. NOT MY ART

Tamara looked at galaxin."I don't know that person, It looks like a Rodent got rolled in Cabbage."She said. Tamara Went to follow them.

- He then walks over to the person and kicked their boot - Yo, you a part of this team? Cuz if you are, you anit going to be for long.

Rushifa Wakes up."What?"She said. She realised she ain't in Underworld."No? Why?"She asked.

Oh, then have fun with the wolfs - he nods to the bloody mess of dead and just knocked out wolves - some are probably going to wake up soon. Have fun - he turns around and walks with the rest of the group -

-He shrugs - i guess so, don't really care either so. - he then pats his right arm - Man, am i getting old? -he looks at his wound which stopped bleeding -

Stephan

As Stephan led the group to the castle, the forest that surrounded them, seemed to get darker and darker and eery. Stephan could feel the unwelcoming sensation around him, without anyone even having to say anything to him. His ears slowly flattened against his head and an overwhelming sadness swept over him. This was not the home he remembered. Even Amaruq landed beside him with an unreadable expression. "This is not my home anymore," Amaruq murmurs to him. Stephan nods in agreement, "not at all."

Stephan looks up at the mountain where the castle was perched and his ears flattened. Stephan then turns around to face the group, "there's no telling what awaits us in that castle... but all I can say is we must be prepared for whatever comes."​

Tamara looked at them."Okay.."Tamara said. Rushifa shivered."This place gives off bad as heck VIBES."She said.

“You can say that again, this place is straight out of a horror movie”perfect for- “I swear to god if you don’t shut up with the generic villain lines I’m going to put us both out of our misery’s. Like every time one of us speaks you need to have some comment saying how evil something is or how your going to kill us. your more annoying then when you were alive… did I just say that out loud?

Ethner tried to whisper the first part but it slowly turned into yelling

Goal! for Galaxain's Wise words turning to truth. - he says as he makes a movement similar to throwing a ball low -

Saphira followed the entire group from the sky. She watched as Amaruq dropped down, but stayed airborne. As she noticed the black smoke coming from the Castle, she assumed it was Scourge.

Stephan

Stephan sighs and roughly makes his way up the rocky slope to the castle. "Let's go," he says, using some of his water to assist him.​

Saphira swiftly landed behind the group, jogging to catch up. "You think scourge is alright?" She asked, turning to Amaruq

Users who are viewing this thread

Back