• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Not Made For Earth-OOC-

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I have created the second post! Just some info: The characters had enough time to explore to just the edge of the forest, to talk to each other, and that's about it! Everyone will be paralyzed, but what happens in the cart is all up to you! You guys can either talk together what you want to do: Try and break away and fight, go the the city to see what is in stored, or anything ya'll want. OR your can decide on your own and just go for it! Let me know if you have any questions, or if you have ideas you don't want to share with everyone just PM me either here or discord is fine <3 (Also I have to change who is getting their magic first as the person I had chosen hasn't been here (which is fine) so if you all have specific requests now is the time and easiest for me to change things!)

heyo, really sorry abt this but I think i may have to drop out of this one. Some real life stuff has been taking up some of my time and need to drop a few rps. Again really sorry abt this, hope you have a good rp though!

I mean, it could be a prank. Like “haha I just brought you to a new world, get pranked. Problem is haha- you’re not going back oops”
HAHAHA that would so be Augustus!

heyo, really sorry abt this but I think i may have to drop out of this one. Some real life stuff has been taking up some of my time and need to drop a few rps. Again really sorry abt this, hope you have a good rp though!
Hey no problem thanks for letting us know. Let me know if things free up for you and you want back in, we can work on something together! Hope things get easier for you IRL <3

so, a side note, Koshi knows of Augustus, but doesn't know him(it's why he doesn't know his name). Also, can the paralyzed characters still talk? And, Koshi doesn't find out he has pink hair until later.

so, a side note, Koshi knows of Augustus, but doesn't know him(it's why he doesn't know his name). Also, can the paralyzed characters still talk? And, Koshi doesn't find out he has pink hair until later.
Yeah, I guessing knowing Augustus isn't end all, but really he is the one that brought the different people together, and had always been the "leader" of the group, so I'm not sure how Koshi wouldn't know his name. Unless you are trying to make it so Koshi isn't really apart of the friend group, which is a bit of a problem as it matters for the plot. I don't think they would be able to talk till the paralytic started to more wear off, but I'm not really a stickler for this and is really up to you and everyone else. Do you want his hair to maybe gradually grow pink as they stay in the world longer?

Yeah, I guessing knowing Augustus isn't end all, but really he is the one that brought the different people together, and had always been the "leader" of the group, so I'm not sure how Koshi wouldn't know his name. Unless you are trying to make it so Koshi isn't really apart of the friend group, which is a bit of a problem as it matters for the plot. I don't think they would be able to talk till the paralytic started to more wear off, but I'm not really a stickler for this and is really up to you and everyone else. Do you want his hair to maybe gradually grow pink as they stay in the world longer?
so, Koshi knew Augustus when they were in High School, but Koshi could never talk to the guy. He just gave up and then he forgot the dude's name. He knows the name Augustus, but doesn't know who it belongs to. Much later, he's like, 'wait, I know that guy!' (I hope this fixed stuff.) Also, lemme fix my post a bit. And yes, he's a part of the friend group, but not to everyone. Like 1 person is his friend, maybe he becomes allies to all of them later.

Last edited:
so, Koshi knew Augustus when they were in High School, but Koshi could never talk to the guy. He just gave up and then he forgot the dude's name. He knows the name Augustus, but doesn't know who it belongs to. Much later, he's like, 'wait, I know that guy!' (I hope this fixed stuff.) Also, lemme fix my post a bit. And yes, he's a part of the friend group, but not to everyone. Like 1 person is his friend, maybe he becomes allies to all of them later.
Ok I can get this, and I do love people taking freedoms and creativity. When I was creating this rp I did have it in my head, and plot, that they were all best friends on vary degrees, I did it this way because I was picturing a rp with close knit friends that have gone their own ways, but no matter what still come back, even with all their differences. Then through the power of their friendship they are able to have character growth and surmount impossible odds, and fix whatever thing Augustus was talking about. It would have to be figured out why Koshi would have been invited on this personal camping trip to their secret spot, because as a rule of it being secret the friends wouldn't have been willing to share it with others. If I had realized sooner you wanted Koshi to not be apart of this group I know Lyra would have had more of a problem with him being at the camp spot not being their close friend, and Augustus would have said something too, he was very much a stickler to it being just the friends, that was his whole purpose in life until he disappeared at 18.

Ok I can get this, and I do love people taking freedoms and creativity. When I was creating this rp I did have it in my head, and plot, that they were all best friends on vary degrees, I did it this way because I was picturing a rp with close knit friends that have gone their own ways, but no matter what still come back, even with all their differences. Then through the power of their friendship they are able to have character growth and surmount impossible odds, and fix whatever thing Augustus was talking about. It would have to be figured out why Koshi would have been invited on this personal camping trip to their secret spot, because as a rule of it being secret the friends wouldn't have been willing to share it with others. If I had realized sooner you wanted Koshi to not be apart of this group I know Lyra would have had more of a problem with him being at the camp spot not being their close friend, and Augustus would have said something too, he was very much a stickler to it being just the friends, that was his whole purpose in life until he disappeared
okay, let's figure something out . you:*mentions it before the rp* me:*throws that out the window*

Last edited:
okay, let's figure something out . you:*mentions it before the rp* me:*throws that out the window*
Yeah I've struggled a little to figure out who would have brought him into the group! I know Lyra, Nina, and Lucius wouldn't have as the two girls were diehard Augustus friends and would see that as kind of a betrayal, and Lucius. . . Well you've already said it yourself that your characters wouldn't get along and I don't think Lucius is nice enough at any point in his life to invite someone, he possibly could have done it randomly out of spite to piss either Lyra or Augustus off, but that would be up to Damafaud Damafaud . That would leave Fan ( Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia ) , Donavin ( Mirgris Mirgris ) , and James ( Knight boi Knight boi ). My problem with Fan and James would be that I don't think either of them would want to upset Lyra, I could be wrong on this of course so their creators can confirm or change this. That would leave good 'ol boy Donavin, and he is much more the quiet one of the group, but this could have bonded the two so idk up to Mirgris on that one. So otherwise my work around could be Koshi followed around the group and looked to one specific member but was never fully accepted, but also not pushed away, this would explain why he was there, but also leave in line with the things you were wanting as well. This might cause some rifts and make the other characters look at Koshi/treat him different, but only time would tell that really.

Knight boi Knight boi
I was looking through the character sheets again working on arcs and I realized I don't think I see James's power anymore, did you still want to keep it as controlling fire or something else? :3

Yeah I've struggled a little to figure out who would have brought him into the group! I know Lyra, Nina, and Lucius wouldn't have as the two girls were diehard Augustus friends and would see that as kind of a betrayal, and Lucius. . . Well you've already said it yourself that your characters wouldn't get along and I don't think Lucius is nice enough at any point in his life to invite someone, he possibly could have done it randomly out of spite to piss either Lyra or Augustus off, but that would be up to Damafaud Damafaud . That would leave Fan ( Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia ) , Donavin ( Mirgris Mirgris ) , and James ( Knight boi Knight boi ). My problem with Fan and James would be that I don't think either of them would want to upset Lyra, I could be wrong on this of course so their creators can confirm or change this. That would leave good 'ol boy Donavin, and he is much more the quiet one of the group, but this could have bonded the two so idk up to Mirgris on that one. So otherwise my work around could be Koshi followed around the group and looked to one specific member but was never fully accepted, but also not pushed away, this would explain why he was there, but also leave in line with the things you were wanting as well. This might cause some rifts and make the other characters look at Koshi/treat him different, but only time would tell that really.

Knight boi Knight boi
I was looking through the character sheets again working on arcs and I realized I don't think I see James's power anymore, did you still want to keep it as controlling fire or something else? :3
yeah, let's do that. What about Ershin, though?

GROUP INFO/REMINDER

As I'm working on character arcs I want it to be made clear as day YOU CAN MISS A CHARACTER ARC depending on choices you make for them! This doesn't mean you won't get your powers, it just means you might get them later! I have a few scenarios written up for everyone and basically if you take risks you might get your powers or it was just a risk with no planned outcome, if you don't take risks you might save other character's problems and get rewarded in the end, or cause them problems too! I'm really trying to make this rp where decisions have so many unforeseen consequences, good or bad! Rewards and punishments, balances that I can and cannot see depending on you all and what creativity you come up with!

So this being said sometimes it's good to follow Lyra and rake in the rewards, sometimes it's bad
and they all perish, who knows! MOWAHAHAHAHA

Knight boi Knight boi
I think Lucius would if only to go "hey guys guess who finally decided to show up camping? Not fucking Augustus! This loser's Koshi. His head feels half as satisfying to hit as that Arctic Fox (Augustus), so good enough, right? Also he's useless and I don't like him, so entertain him later k don't be jerks and make him feel left out"

Why annoy just Lyra if he can annoy everyone

I think Lucius would if only to go "hey guys guess who finally decided to show up camping? Not fucking Augustus! This loser's Koshi. His head feels half as satisfying to hit as that Arctic Fox, so good enough, right also he's useless and I don't like him entertain him for me later k don't be jerks and make him feel left out"

Why annoy just Lyra if he can annoy everyone
interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back