• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Not Made For Earth-OOC-

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ohoho I plan a lot do beef with my dude and Augustus…. Just wait until he sees him again.
I’d definitely say they used to be brothers until something happend and a lot after that, I already see what’s going to happen when they fight again.

Kinda sad that no one seems to care what James is going through besides Lyra and Nina, he’ll definitely be a very different person as the rp progress.

Also would you like to plot? What do you think Donavan and Nina’s dynamic would be? Nina would probably admire his thoughtfulness and reflectiveness. They also could have bonded over being plant nerds. If you want to keep his tendency to not let anyone too close then they could also have some sort of unspoken agreement to keep a certain emotional distance because Nina is also terrified of vulnerability.

Idk I think they could have a very interesting friendship, does this RP have a discord, and if not doess anyone mind if I make one for quick conversation?

Idk I think they could have a very interesting friendship, does this RP have a discord, and if not doess anyone mind if I make one for quick conversation?
I wouldn’t mind, I have a discord and I usually prefer it to rpn for ooc too ex: just now, where I got zero of all the notifs on this page. Thanks rpn

Behold,

bastard
And Bastard is accepted ;D *cough* I MEAN Lucius is accepted :D Did you get his power inspiration from somewhere? I'm only asking because I feel like I've read it in a book, but just can't quite remember what book or even if it was a show or something and it's irking my poor brain xD

Nina would have noticed the change in Lyra, but I don’t think Nina would ahe revealed that she noticed anything was different. But Nina wouldn’t point it out, since she had been doing the same thing.
I also think Nina would have been jealous of Lyra and Augustus’s close relationship. She admired Augustus a lot and he was probably her favorite out of all of her friends, enough so for her to be vulnerable around him. Though, I think her admiration for Lyra back then outweighed her jealous tendencies. She used her jealousy as a motivator to try and become closer to the both of them. Nina understood that they met first and were probably always gonna be closer, but she was okay with it as long as she could be important to them as well. Then it got messed up once Augustus left. That’s when she really started overthinking about their entire friendship. She kinda convinced herself that none of her friends actually liked her, which is another reason she distances herself from the others.
Yusss! That is some juicy filled drama just waiting to happen! I don't think Lyra would have totally picked up on any jealousy, she is good at some observations, but when it comes to how others view her and Augustus's relationship she was oblivious. Do you think Nina had a crush on Augustus at anytime in their life? It's hard for me to say if my characters would have had crushes, but I'm always interested in if anyone else did :D That way I can play on them later in the rp :D :D :D
I'm really hopeful to see the changes in how Nina sees herself, if she can!
what relationship should Koshi have with NPCs?
WELL the NPC's relationships are a secret until I reveal them in the RP.
As for Lyra's and Koshi's relationship I see her not judging him for any selfish behaviors, but also -at least in the past- calling out anything if it affected her or the friend group directly, which actually really goes for everyone! As for Augustus lets build their relationship more around how Koshi saw him. Augustus was always trying for everyone, even if it was in the slyest of ways possible, he didn't judge actions-other than to rate how awesome they were- and always loved each friend for their individual personalities.

Ohoho I plan a lot do beef with my dude and Augustus…. Just wait until he sees him again.
I’d definitely say they used to be brothers until something happend and a lot after that, I already see what’s going to happen when they fight again.

Kinda sad that no one seems to care what James is going through besides Lyra and Nina, he’ll definitely be a very different person as the rp progress.
I so agree! I see them having been the ones that probably argued together the most too in the past, James and Augustus, but in a very brotherly way! Like one minute they were at each others throats the next doing whatever shiz they did together like nothing ever happened. I would fully expect James and Fan especially to have the biggest fight and most words with Augustus when they see him again. . . Possibly even not forgiving him for leaving and splintering the group, but that only time will tell!
I know it's so so so sad, but honestly . . . Very realistic? Like it is so common for close knit friend groups to separate and not pay attention to each other once they get older.

I have 0 idea of what's happened while I was gone-
Ayeo, the rp is still on first posts so easy to get caught up on, as for the chat is mostly just talking and planning personal character relationships! If your are interested in those specifics I would go to page 3-5 of ooc and read most of those posts.

I think we are just waiting for your first post, Damafaud Damafaud (Who just got here) Mirgris Mirgris (Who also just got here) and eloise eloise to post. I might have missed someone, just let me know.

For you and everyone else here I made a server.
You don't even want to know how long it took me to log into my Discord just for this specific RP. I have not used it in a good while xD

I wouldn’t mind, I have a discord and I usually prefer it to rpn for ooc too ex: just now, where I got zero of all the notifs on this page. Thanks rpn
Also sorry just noticed this, I had to go through and manually 'watch' certain threads. So check to make sure at the top of each thread pages that they are being 'watched' to get the notifications. I could be wrong, just trying to help with what I had to do. Thanks rpn xD

And Bastard is accepted ;D *cough* I MEAN Lucius is accepted :D Did you get his power inspiration from somewhere? I'm only asking because I feel like I've read it in a book, but just can't quite remember what book or even if it was a show or something and it's irking my poor brain xD

Yusss! That is some juicy filled drama just waiting to happen! I don't think Lyra would have totally picked up on any jealousy, she is good at some observations, but when it comes to how others view her and Augustus's relationship she was oblivious. Do you think Nina had a crush on Augustus at anytime in their life? It's hard for me to say if my characters would have had crushes, but I'm always interested in if anyone else did :D That way I can play on them later in the rp :D :D :D

WELL the NPC's relationships are a secret until I reveal them in the RP.
As for Lyra's and Koshi's relationship I see her not judging him for any selfish behaviors, but also -at least in the past- calling out anything if it affected her or the friend group directly, which actually really goes for everyone! As for Augustus lets build their relationship more around how Koshi saw him. Augustus was always trying for everyone, even if it was in the slyest of ways possible, he didn't judge actions-other than to rate how awesome they were- and always loved each friend for their individual personalities.

I so agree! I see them having been the ones that probably argued together the most too in the past, James and Augustus, but in a very brotherly way! Like one minute they were at each others throats the next doing whatever shiz they did together like nothing ever happened. I would fully expect James and Fan especially to have the biggest fight and most words with Augustus when they see him again. . . Possibly even not forgiving him for leaving and splintering the group, but that only time will tell!
I know it's so so so sad, but honestly . . . Very realistic? Like it is so common for close knit friend groups to separate and not pay attention to each other once they get older.

Ayeo, the rp is still on first posts so easy to get caught up on, as for the chat is mostly just talking and planning personal character relationships! If your are interested in those specifics I would go to page 3-5 of ooc and read most of those posts.

I think we are just waiting for your first post, Damafaud Damafaud (Who just got here) Mirgris Mirgris (Who also just got here) and eloise eloise to post. I might have missed someone, just let me know.

You don't even want to know how long it took me to log into my Discord just for this specific RP. I have not used it in a good while xD
For some reason I kinda want to do a small Romance but idk it’s your npc XD

For some reason I kinda want to do a small Romance but idk it’s your npc XD
Ayyyye we will have to see! It would be a bit later if Lyra ended up with ANYONE, she has some pretty big baggage from her last relationship that's going to be hard for her to get over. But the right person, the right motivation who knooooows! Lol

Ayyyye we will have to see! It would be a bit later if Lyra ended up with ANYONE, she has some pretty big baggage from her last relationship that's going to be hard for her to get over. But the right person, the right motivation who knooooows! Lol
Yeah idk why but I see him and Augustus having some feelings for one another like a hate/like relationship or they could just be brothers who hate one another your choice!

Last edited:
Honestly she probably did, and she probably had a crush on him for a really long time without even realizing it. Also I can blame Lyra for not picking up on Nina’s jealousy, she’s very good at hiding that, most of her friends only think that she’s the average sweet, kind, and slightly dumb girl. Who definitely doesn’t have issues. She tries to make sure of that.

Honestly she probably did, and she probably had a crush on him for a really long time without even realizing it. Also I can blame Lyra for not picking up on Nina’s jealousy, she’s very good at hiding that, most of her friends only think that she’s the average sweet, kind, and slightly dumb girl. Who definitely doesn’t have issues. She tries to make sure of that.
Omg this is so dramatic XD

Also sorry just noticed this, I had to go through and manually 'watch' certain threads. So check to make sure at the top of each thread pages that they are being 'watched' to get the notifications. I could be wrong, just trying to help with what I had to do. Thanks rpn xD
I did that, and it says that I’m watching the thread. Plus, I’m getting all the notifs now, it just likes to skip out on me sometimes.

Honestly the idea comes from finishing Chicory so I'd have to idea what media you're talking about xD

Also people let's form relationships

Honestly the idea comes from finishing Chicory so I'd have to idea what media you're talking about xD

Also people let's form relationships
Nina probably wouldn’t have any sort of negative reaction to his rudeness. She’d just laugh and be like “Oh, you!” Or something. And tbh I can’t tell if Nina and Lucius would be able to be friends thanks to that, or if it would endlessly annoy him. Though, if Nina gets to see the scholarly side of him, she’d love to him listen to him info dump for hours at a time and would probably ask questions.

Nina probably wouldn’t have any sort of negative reaction to his rudeness. She’d just laugh and be like “Oh, you!” Or something. And tbh I can’t tell if Nina and Lucius would be able to be friends thanks to that, or if it would endlessly annoy him. Though, if Nina gets to see the scholarly side of him, she’d love to him listen to him info dump for hours at a time and would probably ask questions.
Lucius would absolutely love having a listener to his profanity-peppered explanation on the cultural difference between Western and Eastern dragons

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back