• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Not Made For Earth-OOC-

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I think Lucius would if only to go "hey guys guess who finally decided to show up camping? Not fucking Augustus! This loser's Koshi. His head feels half as satisfying to hit as that Arctic Fox (Augustus), so good enough, right? Also he's useless and I don't like him, so entertain him later k don't be jerks and make him feel left out"

Why annoy just Lyra if he can annoy everyone
Yeah why would he ever want to just annoy ONE person when he can annoy many others for many different reasons; kill a ton of birds with a single stone xD Very talented Lucius 🀣

Yeah why would he ever want to just annoy ONE person when he can annoy many others for many different reasons; kill a ton of birds with a single stone xD Very talented Lucius 🀣
It is decided then

Koshi: a nerd dragged over by Lucius

Also, I think to annoy Lucius Augustus would have very much called him Lucy from time to time or all the time :D Damafaud Damafaud
He will be the friend-level of annoyed whenever that happens xD
Lucius likes calling people names, not being called

It is decided then

Koshi: a nerd dragged over by Lucius

He will be the friend-level of annoyed whenever that happens xD
Lucius likes calling people names, not being called
That's what I was thinking! That's why I think Augustus would call him that, at first it was to get on his nerves then it just stuck xD True friends <3

I have a whole playlist of Nina songs, i don’t think there are any musicals in there. I should definitely add some though😫
Hahaha I am so glad to hear that you have a playlist for her xD Honestly I should expect no less for our great Nina <3 You definitely should add some, there are some moods out there that would fit :D

Hahaha I am so glad to hear that you have a playlist for her xD Honestly I should expect no less for our great Nina <3 You definitely should add some, there are some moods out there that would fit :D
I’ll have to look around I’ve only ever listened to like- three musicals

I'm working on my next post, I'll edit it to include anything Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Knight boi Knight boi post-so no worries there and no rush. Depending on how those two characters react it can change the mood for their greeting, how other npcs react to them, and some other things. The next post is going to show a first glance of the culture in this kingdom, and a glossing of their main problem. This could be a good time for your characters to figure out more information on the world they are in, see a hint of the culture, and the first main decision for y'all that will affect the groups course of action which in turn can matter for the story later down the line.

I'm working on my next post, I'll edit it to include anything Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Knight boi Knight boi post-so no worries there and no rush. Depending on how those two characters react it can change the mood for their greeting, how other npcs react to them, and some other things. The next post is going to show a first glance of the culture in this kingdom, and a glossing of their main problem. This could be a good time for your characters to figure out more information on the world they are in, see a hint of the culture, and the first main decision for y'all that will affect the groups course of action which in turn can matter for the story later down the line.
Time to learn if anyone has ever played.... an RPG

Also is there any art you can find that can kinda show what the captors look like? Like are they just really tall humans

Also is there any art you can find that can kinda show what the captors look like? Like are they just really tall humans
As they are wearing masks-that look like giant jellyfish in hues of blue- our characters are unable to see their faces. IF something *cough* *cough* were to happen where their masks fell off it would make a loud suction noise and reveal just normal human faces. :D

As they are wearing masks-that look like giant jellyfish in hues of blue- our characters are unable to see their faces. IF something *cough* *cough* were to happen where their masks fell off it would make a loud suction noise and reveal just normal human faces. :D
Nice jelly fish masks are trendy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back