• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Not Made For Earth-OOC-

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

TheAdventureBegins

Wwwwhaaaaaat?
Previously called Not For This World. New ooc to include new people!
Please keep all ooc here! :D
Rules found in
Lore & More section.
If you are interested in joining please post here or PM me!

I laughed harder than I should have xD

In response to your other comment on the other thread
I think it's a great idea to start a new main thread. I know some others dropped out due to their personal stuff and new faces would be welcomed!
Awesome I'm glad we see eye to eye! Do you think we should start over or just overish? I was thinking of just moving our and Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia very first posts, but the more I think about it the more I realize they would still reference the other characters. I could edit out names or we could stick to where we are at and do what gaius said and just have something happen to the other characters -I mean I kinda would like to keep Mort xD- and just pretend the other characters were always there? . . . Though it might make more sense to start over from scratch and just each edit out first posts. Let me know what you would be up to doing!

Starting over from scratch! As tedious as it might be it'll be easier for newer players to integrate

Starting over from scratch! As tedious as it might be it'll be easier for newer players to integrate
Yay! I seriously just didn't want to chase ya'll off with the prospect of more work! Let me know if there is anything you all want to add to your character sheets or feel free to repost them in the link above; I did do it for both of you to try and make it easier, but also don't want to limit you!

Yay! I seriously just didn't want to chase ya'll off with the prospect of more work! Let me know if there is anything you all want to add to your character sheets or feel free to repost them in the link above; I did do it for both of you to try and make it easier, but also don't want to limit you!
Actually could you remove Elizabeth? I want to change some things!

I just arrived, and I’m about to make that everyone’s problem.
182E013F-7041-4A4A-896E-0959CBEACC49.jpeg

Finished up my character! :D
Oh. My. God.

This is completely unrelated to your character but that signature reminds me of… What was it, that zombie anime? God, I think I snorted my soda out of my nose the moment the truck hit her.

Oh. My. God.

This is completely unrelated to your character but that signature reminds me of… What was it, that zombie anime? God, I think I snorted my soda out of my nose the moment the truck hit her.
AHAHA yes it's Zombie Land Saga

Finished up my character! :D
I love Astoria! <3 On a side note I actually live right next to a town called Astoria and have always found the name so pretty! Oh also accepted obviously.

I just arrived, and I’m about to make that everyone’s problem.
View attachment 949161
Hehehe

Also sorry to yall for my delayed response, I went to dinner and passed OUT. Just so everyone is on the same page I am currently on vacation. . . Well I was and I'm leaving today. Anyone that gets their characters in today I plan on working on some arcs and plans for the rp while on my long ass flight, but if you don't get it up today not even a problem! Hope everyone has a great day and just let me know if you have any questions/requests!

Also sorry to yall for my delayed response, I went to dinner and passed OUT. Just so everyone is on the same page I am currently on vacation. . . Well I was and I'm leaving today. Anyone that gets their characters in today I plan on working on some arcs and plans for the rp while on my long ass flight, but if you don't get it up today not even a problem! Hope everyone has a great day and just let me know if you have any questions/requests!
Oh my, I’m greatly sorry that happened, I hope you’re ok now.

Is it alright if we have not-so-realistic FCs? Asking for a friend-

Oh my, I’m greatly sorry that happened, I hope you’re ok now.

Is it alright if we have not-so-realistic FCs? Asking for a friend-
Hahaha nah just got too tired and couldn't stay awake xD

It depends on how not realistic. Anime FC, real Fc, artistic FC all totally fine. Just as we talked about no Anthros FC yet :)

Hahaha nah just got too tired and couldn't stay awake xD

It depends on how not realistic. Anime FC, real Fc, artistic FC all totally fine. Just as we talked about no Anthros FC yet :)
Got it! I’ll get to creating my OC after school. Thanks.

Got it! I’ll get to creating my OC after school. Thanks.
Awesome! Looking forward to it :D

Just for anyone to remember for character sheets age range should probably be 20's and up just so it makes sense for them to have been friends. Some of the friends are just high school friends, some of them have been together since a very young age, it is really up to what you would like in that sense!

any ideas for my character's:
Talents-
Job/School studies-
Magic Ability-

also: can my oc have pink hair?
Yeah, I think having unnatural hair color is the least of the GM’s worries.

And I really can’t help you with that? Maybe I can help with ideas if you tell me what type of character you’re looking to do.

he's kinda selfish, if that helps :)
Yeah! Totally.

For his talents, maybe he can be really useful with, say, convincing people to get his way?

For his job, maybe a remote sales marketer or marketing director?

I’ll have a hard time with his power, could you see him taking advantage of a ’multiply item’ type of power by multiplying money for his benefit? Then that‘s the power for him!

Hope I could help.

Yeah! Totally.

For his talents, maybe he can be really useful with, say, convincing people to get his way?

For his job, maybe a remote sales marketer or marketing director?

I’ll have a hard time with his power, could you see him taking advantage of a ’multiply item’ type of power by multiplying money for his benefit? Then that‘s the power for him!

Hope I could help.
ty.

Sorry for the delay once again! I am now home after the LONGEST day of traveling!

Just a big thank you shout out to TwoDucks for helping and answering Ashy_OCdesigns I really appreciate the help :3

salem. salem.
Character accepted! I already have a few ideas for Ershin and their coming into their power! We will discuss this more in depth later, but there is some exciting ideas I have for the advancement of their powers a bit later on in the rp! Also, it's going to be interesting to see if they change how they do crime or if they stay the same as in the Earth world as *Spoiler* the laws of this other world vary from place to place! I'm actually super excited for the chance their personality gives me to write more in depth laws and rules for the different kingdoms and it not be pointless because it will affect someone directly :D

Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns
Koshi is accepted! Pink hair is so fine! I meant to say this world will allow the character features to change gradually through the rp-hair color and eye color being one of the first, physical attributes second- especially the longer they are in this world. I think just to keep with no magic in Earth and magic being in this other world maybe his hair is either dyed pink in Earth/another color, and his natural pink hair comes out in the new world. Let me know what you think and I am always up to suggestions! I find his power so interesting too!

I was hoping for a few more people to join and will bump the search thread again, but I'm going to work on my first post in the mean time and get it up tonight or early tomorrow (PST).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back