• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Flecker

I'm a legume
Welcome to the town of Neck Point!

Rumors say that it's the town where old witch covens would gather and summon demons to torture people in the past, but that's all just a myth! It's a sleepy town with plenty of trees, plenty of bushes and plenty of empty land for kids to play around in. The main attraction of Neck Point would be the Sandy Sands, a place for teenagers to party out their teenage life and their life savings.

Hello! You will be roleplaying as North West High students who belong in one of the 4 secret factions that exist in the town.

The Witches - students of the magical arts, they can cast spells, they can make potions and they can make contracts with demons
The Monsters - people who can morph into bestial forms where their powers are heightened (cryptids, vampires and legendary beings included)
The Gods - deities of ancient mythologies with diminished powers, but still pretty powerful
The Freaks - none of those three but not quite human, beings with odd powers of unknown origins

Please send me your character sheet if you're interested. Plot details will follow later, I'll be the conductor for the main plot of the RP.

Character Sheet:

- Name
- Age (must be between 16-17 )
- Appearance (face claim)
- Personality
- Interesting info about your character (factions and powers)

I normally hold off a full CS until its clear the game is going to get enough interest and off the ground. But ill PM a brief idea for a character.

Super interested! I can't pm you, so should we just drop the char ideas here? Also, I was wondering if we could have more than 1 char and if men could be part of the witch faction

Last edited:
Hello so I'm accepting applicants, but it would be preferable if your character is male thanks! It's totally okayt if you want a female character though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back