• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Shishio looked around at the inside of the locker room, having know idea what to think of it. "Woaaah.. where are we?" Shishio look at the tv set but didn't pay it much mind. Ban looks down to answer him. "Looks like a kitchen, or maybe a throne room?" Ban took notice of the oddly placed throne. Lizel was currently freaked out a little by the Hyper God's strange appearance. She wasn't expecting to be transported so suddenly either, adding to her shock. She then took a brief moment to look at all the others in the room, her eyes falling on the man with the demanding questions, wide eyed from the audacity to speak that way to a god. "Alright, which one of you is the Hyper god, and when do I get to fight you!" Shishio broke the brief silence with his boyish eagerness, which only earns another wack over the head. "Ow!" Shishio rubbed the top of his head with a harsh furrowed brow. "That's not even what the letter said, dummy!" They began to stare daggers at each other, prompting Ban to try and calm them with an "easy now, guys."

Another laser beam. These kinds of attacks were very hard for anyone to dodge, let alone at point blank range. Stok treated the object as if it were a loaded gun and, taking one hand off of his stop sign he grabbed the god by the wrist and pushed it to the side so that the beam merely grazed stok's side, obliterating his body armor in a small spot and leaving a third degree burn on his ribs. Still, better than another punctured lung. He gave no reaction, as he could not feel the wound. Now their respective melee weapons were locked up, and the laser-firing-eyeball was pushed so that it could not fire at stok at least for the moment. He took advantage of the current tie up by pushing closer to his opponent and attempting to headbutt him hard in the nose. The metal mask on Stok's face began to glow red as well, and the blow delivered would feel like an eighteen wheeler in the middle of the god's face. Whether this blow was struck or his opponent disengaged to avoid it, Stok would jump back as well putting some distance between the two.

"Hush now." The Hyper God says to Adonis "I did not take you in as a prisoner, but rather as a fighter representing the side of humanity. To give you a short version, all of you are going to participate in a battle that will determine the fate of mankind against the gods. I have chosen you because you possessed the skills and bravery to take on such divine beings. But enough talk. Sit down, watch, and maybe have some curry. My goodness, I cannot believe I have become so addicted to this." Meanwhile, Stok manages to get the beam away from him, though it did grazed him a bit but did not feel anything since he has lost his sense of touch. He would then deliver a powerful headbutt to Lugh, only for him to quickly get out of the lock and move back just as Stok is. Lugh kept the eyeball, leaving him with just his sword. It flows as it's blade gets covered in light, extending and expanding into a sword that is twice his height. It appears that he is going to deal with the final blow...if he can.

"Let's settle this once and for all. You're...good, by the way." Lugh said just as he starts charging towards Stok, blade pointed at him as he is going to deliver a stab at the assassin. Stok is right in bad shape. If he can think of something that will counter him, now is the time. "That man is in a bad position! Finish him off, Lugh!" Dagda yelled. "Lugh, do it!" Brigit followed. "That's it, he's totally done for." Morrigan quietly said. Back at the locker room, The Hyper God and Karma had just finished their curry, just in time for the former to say...

"It is finished."

The fate of Laughingstok has been decided.
DEAL THE FINAL BLOW!

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 @Scatterbrain Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @Orihara Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva @Todd Howard @Crenando @Crow @IncognitoSheep @Develius ZackStop ZackStop Deredere Deredere

Last edited:
Stok raised his stop sign above his head and gripped it with both hands as the other man charged him with an oversize blade. The sign's aura surrounding it turned a cool blue. He swung it forward and it sailed perfectly like a thrown hatchet end over end over the god's head. Stok's opponent swung his massive blade and Stok for the first time, reached up and removed his mask. The thing glowed red, and he swung it downwards to meet the giant blade in it's tracks. The unrealistic force from the enhanced mask was plenty strong enough to parry the divine blade. Stok's features were handsome, and akin to the delicate ones of the gods in attendance oddly enough. His smile was less creepy when seen without his mask obstructing it, and seemed pleasant and playful now. He raised his fist, and yanked it towards himself. The stop sign he had thrown then turned itself around like a boomerang and while Stok looked into Lugh's eyes, the thing buried itself into the back of his neck.

"It was good for me too, hot stuff." He said as a small amount of blood spurted from his opponent's wound and the man dropped dead. Stok did not make a move to leave the arena until it was officially announced his opponent had been defeated.

--Sougo Tokiwa--
Form: Civilian
Interaction: Topless Topless Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Deredere Deredere ZackStop ZackStop

"I think something's wrong with him..." Sougo took note as he watched the fight carry on. Each time, Stok acting more and more feral. That is, until Stok started screaming--he can't hear.

"He's deaf?" Junichiro asked, "Well, that's weird."

"Yeah, he's perfectly fine when we spoke earlier..."

"There might be only one explanation, m'lord." Woz states, watching beside his king. "The Gods had decided to lay a curse for the young man."

"Is that even legal?" Junichiro gulped, now feeling more nervous than ever. However, before he could raise that query to the Hyper God, his attention was bought to the newcomers. "Ah, more people! Are you guys hungry? Don't worry, I have plenty of extras!" Junichiro stood up once more, returning to the kitchen area to whip up more servings.

"I didn't know there are more invitations being sent out there." Sougo says in awe, staring at the two, "I thought we're the only ones..." He says, staring at the others. "Nice to meet you. I'm Sougo Tokiwa, a contestant like two of you. We're out of chairs though, so I hope you don't mind eating standing up. I can only give my seat to one of you..." He offered, ready to give it to anyone who wanted it.

Fenyx stood by herself off to the dude, watching as the fights dragged on. She had been so shocked by the sheer thought that some of her friends had turned evil she wasn’t prepared to deal with the harsh new reality. It wasn’t until she watched another god fall did the chosen heroine decide to steel her verges and fight back the thick seeds of doubt threatening to burst in her mind.

“I just don’t understand why..” Fenyx said softly to herself.

When Stok threw his sign and missed, Lugh thought this is now his chance to finish him. As he swings his blade, Stok removes his mask, coat it in aura, and successfully parties the sword. "What?! How can you-" And it was these words that marked his end just as the sign comes back and buries itself on the back of Lugh's neck. "LUGH!!!!" Brigit cried just as Lugh drops his sword. "This...is how...it's...gonna end...huh?" He quietly said right before he falls down on the ground and the sign's weight finally cutting off his head. The gods are in shock as another one of their brethren has fallen into mortal hands. Dagda's reaction is the same as the others, Danu quietly weeps, Brigit loudly cries at his death while Morrigan comforts her just as she felt disappointed that her curse wasn't enough to allow Lugh to have an edge on him.

"And the winner of this match goes to Laughingstok!" Heimdall yelled as the gods begin to boo at Stok just as the curse on him has lifted up...which unfortunately makes him feel pain now. Lugh's body crumbles into dust and his soul is now taken to hell. Nevertheless, the mortals have scored another victory.

Second Round Results:
Winner: Laughingstok
Total Time: 11 minutes, 2 seconds
Deciding Move: Return to Sender

Mortals 2-Gods 0

"Well, we're done now." The Hyper God said as he and Karma gets up from their seats. "Thank you for the meal. We're heading off now so be prepared. Farewell." He said as he and Karma exits the locker room, giving the newcomers some seats for them to sit.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 @Scatterbrain Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @Orihara Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva @Todd Howard @Crenando @Crow @IncognitoSheep @Develius ZackStop ZackStop Deredere Deredere

"CURRY!" Shishio leapt towards the curry, only to be stopped by Ban's large hand holding him in the air. The little boys legs swung about trying to run without the ground underneath him. Ban began to serve a plate and gave it to Shishio, who ate it quickly. "So this must be live then." Ban spoke as he took a look at the TV set. After everything the Hyper god just said, he began to put this situation together. He and Lizel would eventually have to watch their young friend risk their life for everyone. Lizel was uncomfortable, being so underdressed in a room full of strangers, only wearing her pajamas. The panda pattern matched her fluffy panda slippers, but that didn't make the outfit coordinated, leaving her displeased. She shuffled over to see what ban was talking about while trying to fix her messy red hair, only to witness Stok deliver the deadly blow to his opponent. This only solidified the severity of these battles. "Are they really going to make him fight in this death match? He's just a kid..." Lizel's thoughts drifted off. Ban looked over at her and said in reassurance, "a kid who can bench a dozen of you. Just relax." which didn't do much to alleviate her worry. She glanced back at Shishio just as the Hyper god spoke of their departure, which diverted her attention away from Shishio and his third serving, to the two deities.

Link payed close attention to the fight on screen after he finished his meal. Laughingstok vs Lugh was the match up. When Stok was starting to make complaints that he couldnt hear or see, that made Link tense up.
Zelda asked the thought that Link had.
"Did the Gods curse him to get an easy win?"

Link got up and pointed at the screen. "BS! I call Bokoblin Shit! Disquallify Lugh!"
Zelda looked to Link. "It will be fine Link. After all, you remember that in any story we heard about in childhood, Cheaters never win?"
Link had slight doubts, which were erased when Stok ended up killing Lugh, with ease.
Link sighed and sat back down, before looking at Sougo.

"Right, you said you wanted to ask me something?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Topless Topless

"Hush now." The Hyper God says to Adonis "I did not take you in as a prisoner, but rather as a fighter representing the side of humanity. To give you a short version, all of you are going to participate in a battle that will determine the fate of mankind against the gods. I have chosen you because you possessed the skills and bravery to take on such divine beings. But enough talk. Sit down, watch, and maybe have some curry. My goodness, I cannot believe I have become so addicted to this."
Adonis looks in disbelief of his words ''Fate of humanity? The Gods are against us? Against the very thing they created?'' He looks down at floor and trembles a bit at the thought. For all this life, he's believed that the gods were there for his family. All the wars and hardships, they were thought as a blessing. His parents made an oath, this grandparents, and his ancestors before him. He looks down in distraught and his voice went more gravelled and angered ''What is the meaning of these lies? They would...never...They have been with us for generations. What would ever prompt you to speak of such dishonorable words?''

--Sougo Tokiwa--
Form: Civilian
Interaction: Topless Topless Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Deredere Deredere ZackStop ZackStop
sougo-tokiwa-1110474-normal.jpg

Uncle simply chuckled as the the larger man of the group went ahead and served for them, letting Uncle rest as they feast on his curry. At this point, he might as well open a curry stand for humanity's supporters.

A rabbit fairy thing then asked if they're really sending their representative in a death match, questioning their morals.

"Ethics do not matter for Gods that really wanted to destroy mankind." Woz answers the fairy, "If he is chosen to participate, then we must trust the Hyper God's judgement that he possesses the power to win." He says, turning to the screen where it showed Laughingstok had won. "Another toast. Shall we invite him here next, M'lord?"

"Nope. He's done enough, let him be." I answer Woz, shaking my head. I soon watched as one of the newcomers starting to brood.

"Well...From what I hear, they really are still some Gods that believe in mankind." Uncle approached the saddened, golden haired man, clad in an almost god-like fashion of gold and white. "I mean, earlier before the matches, Hyper God-dono mentioned that the Goddesses from Zelda-chan's world were against the destruction of humanity but was overwhelmed by the majority vote they apparently did." He patted the man's shoulder. "If anything, that just means that your Gods still believe in you. But unfortunately, the other Gods..." He sighs, "They really want us gone. B-but look on the brightside! We already won twice!"

"Oh right. About that." I turn to Link, reminding me of why I invited him in the first place. "That little maneuver you did in your match--I can tell you managed to slow down time itself. Part of my resume as the King of Time, you see, but that's besides the point." I clasped my hands, my head lowering to a bow. "Do you think you could give me a crash course on how you did it? And if possible, maybe teach me that technique?" I requested to the warrior, wanting to increase my chances of winning.

I may be the king of time, but my powers are greatly restricted. Without Ohma's influence, I can only peer through the future and nothing more.

Adonis sighs not in relief, but in devastation ''I hope my lady does me well in battle and if I must fight her on my own, I just pray it doesn't come to it.''' He looks up at Uncle and stared at his aura, a shade chocolate brown. He saw his warm and gentle nature reveal its true colors to him, ''I am tremendously sorry for my names spoken apon you. I see that you only mean well for us in battle.'' He looks down to see a bowl of curry being served to him and pounders closely with one hand. He then shakes his hand and offers it back to him ''If we must fight in battle, I would prefer to be my most alert.'' He wraps one arm around his stomach and sighs.

Laughingstok began to caugh slightly, and then viciously after a moment. He hacked up some blood into the broken earth beneath his feat, scarred from battle. His ears were ringing, and he nearly passed out as Haemdol yelled his name. He swayed as he began to walk back towards the exit of the stadium, and a can flew from the audience and hit him in the head. The pain already coursing through his body distracted him from it, but he toppled over after the blow all the same and collapsed against the wall of the hallway leading to the dressing rooms, unconscious.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Link was surprised to hear that the person next to him can recognize his ability without being slowed down himself. Link looked ahead and thought about every time he utilized the slow time ability, and how Ares was able to outright become immune to it in an instant.

"While I am aware of my own power, I don't believe it's something anyone can learn like normal. Then again... maybe you can but it will be hard to do."

As Stok fell unconscious, he thought this is it for him. But then, he felt his cheek kissed and all the pain he had suddenly vanished. When he wakes up, he would be greeted by Karma. "You have fought well, Laughingstok. Me and the Hyper God are so proud of you." She said with a smile. "Indeed, you have provided us another victory. However, let us not celebrate yet. There are still more battles to come. Now, you rest up and if you want, you can have a bit of a chat with the other participants. Me and Karma will be heading back to the stands. Farewell." The Discoverer said as he and Karma walks back to the stands.

At the box that Zeus sits, his anger has grown worse after the gods have taken another loss. "This is unacceptable!" He yelled "Dagda promised that Lugh would be the one to avenge Ares, but yet like him, he has fallen by mortal hands! I cannot sit here and keep watch of our brethren being slaughtered like that!"

"Calm your nerves, Zeus." Odin, who happens to also be in the box, said "Just because two of our representatives lost doesn't mean that we can just let those mortals have their way. In fact, I think it is my turn now to deal with those pests. I think it's now time to show them what a top god can do." As he said those words however, someone enters the room. A beautiful woman in light armor with wings on her back.

000f9cef3593602ed960083928b4e6d3.jpg
Brynhildr
-Leader of the 13 Valkyries-

"Ah! Brynhildr, what makes you think that you can come in here unannounced?" Odin asked. "My lord, if I may ask that you let me represent for the third round. I believe that the mortals are not yet worthy of your or Zeus' wrath." Brynhildr said, only for Odin and Zeus to start having doubts. "Are you sure about this one, valkyrie? Do you think that you alone can take them on?" Zeus asked. "Who said that I will take them on alone? And besides, I am the one who brings souls to the afterlife, right?" Brynhildr answered. Odin thinks about this thoroughly for a moment until he has decided. "Fine, you can take my place. But be wary for they have been blessed with the power to kill us gods." He said. "Your will be done, my lord. Now, will you excuse me." Brynhildr said before she leaves the room. "Odin, I want you to do me a favor." Zeus said "Accompany me to my home, Mount Olympus. I would like to have a word with some people there."

As Brynhildr makes her way back to the locker room, she heard someone call her name. She looks on to see a young girl approaching her.

ae89206551ea8e10aae4f5a7c7dbf628.jpg
Goll
-Youngest of the 13 Valkyries-

"Lady Brynhildr, is it true that you're going to fight on the third round?" She asked, her tone of voice speaks of worry. "Indeed." Brynhildr answered. "But the mortals have already killed two of the gods! And...and what if you lose to them? Will you be going to hell as well if you lose?" Goll asked, her worries visibly showing. Brynhildr gets down on one knee and gives her little sister a gentle headpat. "Do not fret, young one. I will assure to you that things will be different. Believe in me, okay?" She tells her with an assuring smile, cheering Goll up. "Okay." She happily said. Brynhildr gets ups and continues to walk along the hall with Goll on her side. "Goll, the other sisters, are they prepared?" Brynhildr asked. "Yes. They are ready for the ritual." Goll said, and then she asked "Will I be a part of it too?" Brynhildr glances down at her and answered "Unfortunately, I cannot let you for this is too dangerous for a younger like you. Likewise, someone has to take up duties if ever we are gone." Goll nodded just as the two stops in front of a large double door. Brynhildr opens it, gaining the attention of eleven valkyries. "Skeggjold, Prudr, Hlokk, Herfjotur, Geirahod, Randgrid, Radgrid, Reginleif, Gunnr, Gondul, Skogul, it is time!" Brynhildr said.

Meanwhile back at the mortal's locker room, one of the participants would hear the door knock. Opening it will be greet by none other than Hermes. "Greetings. I am just here to inform you that you're up next. Please be ready." He said and then he leaves.

Third Round

"As it stands, the mortals have achieved two victories!" Heimdall said, at which point the gods begin to discuss themselves about the possibility of actually losing to the mortals. "However, the fight still continues as we head for the third round! May I have your attention to the right corner!" He said and once the audience looks at the right gateway, a single feather falls from the sky. This prompts them to look up and see eleven winged figures in the sky.

"She was once an amazon queen who fell in love with the world's bravest man. But subsequent events have lead her to slay him! Now, she has ascended into the greatest valkyrie ever seen. She has both beauty, brawn, and brains! Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for the ringleader of the valkyries that is..."

One of the figure flies down followed by the rest. As they do, the first one yelled "SOUL LINK ARMAMENT!" And one by one, the figured aside from the first take the form of orbs of light, two of them went for each of the first's hand to form a spear and a shield and the rest just floating behind her. Once she lands, she reveals herself to the entire crowd.

"BRYNHILDR!!!"

And the crowd behind to cheer for her, calling her name, and then some gods went on to make chants of "YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!" Meanwhile at the stands, Goll is watching on, but before she is approached by a beautiful woman.

038a58235b3d740ea36c74845f14ba9d.jpg
Freya
-Queen of the Vanir-

"I see that you're watching your sisters take battle, aren't you?" Freya asked. "Lady Freya!" Goll said before she runs up to her and gives her a hug. In return, Freya gives the young valkyrie a headpat. Once Freya takes her seat, Goll climbs up and sits on her lap as the two continue to watch.

"Ladies and gentlemen, turn your attention now at the left corner!" Heimdall said and once the audience turns to left gateway, a woman clad in armor comes out. "She is but a mere shield bearer and storyteller caught in an accident that transpires her into becoming a legend of her own. Gifted by the gods, she goes out of her way to slay the evils corrupting her world. Behold, the heroic immortal that is Fenyx!" Upon showing up, the crowd begins to chant "HYPOCRITE! HYPOCRITE! HYPOCRITE! HYPOCRITE!" As if they knew that Fenyx was already a god. "So, a demigod fighting for the side of humanity? How ironic." Freya said. Brynhildr looks at her opponent, approaching her, and say to her face "I am looking forward to fight you."

Fenyx walked down the stone walkway, weapons in hand.

Fighting gods and other deities was nothing new to her, although up until now she had been concerned with one burning question. It had stunned her into silence, enough to keep her from socializing with her fellow warriors. She had gone to literal hell and back to fight for Olympus and save humanity. Ares had blessed her with great power, so why was he so bloodthirsty and ravenous here? Gone was the comical and boisterous joker, replaced with a dark, cynical, heartless tyrant. Fenyx supposed her version of Ares was somehow different, much like the rest of the pantheon.

She didn't have time to worry about the rest of her so called 'friends'. Right now, she had an obstacle to fight, and much like the other beasts and demons of the Golden Isles, she would overcome them. Fenyx took a deep breath, twirling Achilles' Sword in her grasp.

"So this is what has become of the gods? Arrogant bullies and blowhards? How pathetic. To think I fought blood, sweat and tears to see you treat me and my people like this. You sicken me." Fenyx spat.

Topless Topless

Fenyx threw herself backwards, summoning her own glittering wings of light and boosting herself backwards to avoid the attack. She shifted her blade into Orion’s Biw, notching a divine arrow and letting it fly.

If her words would not reach her opponent, then her actions would have to suffice,

Topless Topless

Fenyx shot off into the sky, notching another arrow of light and letting it loose. She made sure to keep her distance, out of the range of Bryhildr's spear and so she could pepper her with arrow bolts.

"Tell me! Why did you betray humanity!? Why?"

Topless Topless

Her attack was dodged and Fenyx went up to the skies to fire another arrow. Brynhildr looks up, raise her shield to block the arrow, and then she flies off towards Fenyx. It appears that their battle will be taken place in the air then. "Who said that we betrayed humanity?" Brynhildr replied "Mortals were only created as the gods' plaything. It just...amuse them to say the least." And with that, she raises her spear as she is nearing Fenyx, ready to deliver a stab.

However, back at the stands, as the Hyper God watches on, he is approached by Hermes. "Excuse me, Hyper God. Lord Zeus wants to speak with you outside the arena. Alone." He said. "... Alright, but this better be quick." The Discoverer said, standing up from his seat and walks out of the arena. Karma is starting to have suspicions about this. In an effort to make sure that this is not a trap, she sends a telepathic message to some of the upcoming participants.

"Jotaro, Adonis, Solo, Blighwriath, go outside the arena and follow The Discoverer. He is going to meet up with Zeus and I'm afraid that this might be a trap. Do not worry, I will heal all of your wounds before your matches."

--Sougo Tokiwa--
Topless Topless Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ZackStop ZackStop Deredere Deredere

"I know." I say, hearing Link say that it would be hard isn't really a surprise to me anymore. In fact, I say it's an inevitability. Nothing's ever that easy, but...I have to try. "Nothing's ever going to be easy. That's why I hope I'll be able to learn it before my match. Everything rests on our shoulders, after all." I say as I continue to eat on my curry, knowing that I'll probably be sparring outside of the arena for a good while.

"Oh, please--you can't be focused on an empty stomach if I dare say so myself!" Uncle insisted, chuckling a bit, "Don't worry, I'll just pack this one for you in case you get hungry out there." He says, heading to the kitchen with the bowl to put it in a lunchbox, which was made out of yellow plastic, then wrapped in white cloth. After making sure everything is in order--rice, curry, and chopsticks, Uncle went back to the blonde warrior, handing him the fresh lunch. "Here you go. One Curry To Go!"

I couldn't help but smile at this development. Maybe he should turn the shop into a cafe one day considering how well he cooks...Though, the last time it happened, I was tossed into another world...It's quite confusing.

Adonis looks over to Uncle and give him a fain smile ''I shall try my hardest in battle. This isn't my first match,but it will be my most daunting. I hope to serve my lady in battle and to possibly bring me strength." He gently grabbed the white cloth from the man and investigates it. He curiously look at it before closing the container "Thank you very much for sharing your homeland's delicacy."' He perks up his head once he heard a voice from an unknown origin. He looked around him, but no one appeared to have the same voice. He then tilts his head up "This is the first time you have spoken to me. I shall honor you,my lady. " Adrenaline was rushing through after hearing her words in his head and makes his way to the others following Discoverer to have a talk with the God himself, Zeus.

Last edited:
Her attack was dodged and Fenyx went up to the skies to fire another arrow. Brynhildr looks up, raise her shield to block the arrow, and then she flies off towards Fenyx. It appears that their battle will be taken place in the air then. "Who said that we betrayed humanity?" Brynhildr replied "Mortals were only created as the gods' plaything. It just...amuse them to say the least." And with that, she raises her spear as she is nearing Fenyx, ready to deliver a stab.

However, back at the stands, as the Hyper God watches on, he is approached by Hermes. "Excuse me, Hyper God. Lord Zeus wants to speak with you outside the arena. Alone." He said. "... Alright, but this better be quick." The Discoverer said, standing up from his seat and walks out of the arena. Karma is starting to have suspicions about this. In an effort to make sure that this is not a trap, she sends a telepathic message to some of the upcoming participants.

"Jotaro, Adonis, Solo, Blighwriath, go outside the arena and follow The Discoverer. He is going to meet up with Zeus and I'm afraid that this might be a trap. Do not worry, I will heal all of your wounds before your matches."

Fenyx shifted her bow to the divine sword and shot forwards like a bullet to parry Brynhildr's strike. It was all too clear that this human had been trained by divine hands. Her swordplay was impeccable and she had enough divine sense to keep up with the angel and match her in combat.

"I never wanted to be some kind of heroine. That was my brother's dream. I was content to live my life as a simple soldier. But divine beings like you and Typhon have forced my hand! Now I fight using your own powers against you! For the good of all humanity!"

Topless Topless

Lizel's sight went to Woz when he spoke of the gods lack of ethics. He had a point though, on the topic of trust. Shishio wasn't your average 10 year old. He's strong, and has overcome the odds countless times during their adventures. She had finally recovered from everything that happened in such a short period of time, being so suddenly transferred here while she hadn't fully woken up, only to be told that her little friend was fighting for such high stakes. She was more confident about all this now, however something dawned on her, making her face redden with blush when she realized that her outfit not only was unflattering, but was even more embarrassed about it in the company of cute boys. She began to shuffle out of sight using Ban's broad shape as cover, while Ban began to pack up his pot in the large bag slung over his back. "Not gonna be needing this anymore with all this curry." he spoke while laying the sack on the floor. He began to stuff it in with vegetables he picked earlier that morning, when he noticed something moving. Curious, he pulled back on the draw string to get a closer look, finding a sleeping Ane laying with some half eaten carrots and cabbage. He just stared at the strange looking rodent who had jacked his ingredients, but still placed the pot and spoon into the bag. "Guess Ane took a ride, that makes four of us on this trip." Lizel perked up when Ane's name was mention, but said nothing until looking at Shishio. "Ah! Shishio is gone!" she shouted, when finding the spot he sat in was now empty with a plate left behind. "Huh?" Was all that Ban said as an empty response, with his head turning to where Shishio was moments ago. "We gotta go find him before he stirs up trouble!" Lizel took her leave in a hurry without even saying a goodbye, while Ban turned to them all and bowed with his palms pressed together. "Thank you for the hospitality."

Meanwhile, Shishio had left just after the Hyper god and Karma, sprinting for the spectacle before him. "Woohoo!" With a spry leap, he was out in the stands of the colosseum landing in one of the walk ways. He glanced around to see if he could spot the Hyper god with no luck. "Man, where did he go? he must have gotten really ahead of me." His stomach began to growl, perhaps not having enough to eat. "I should have stayed for a fourth plate of curry." He began to sprint ahead again, weaving around the various kinds of people who came to watch the fight. Many of these people were rather displeased by his antic, since most had hatred for the side he represented. But Shishio was completely oblivious to that, he was more interested in finding a good spot to watch the fight that had begun commencing. His senses were overwhelmed by all the loud cheering and yelling of the crowd, all the vibrant colors, everything this stadium had to offer. It was a whole new experience for the boy, never having been to an event like this. "Wow! This place is huge!" he leapt up on a vacant seat to boost himself for a leap above many spectators heads, landing back on a walk way towards the rails.

Before he could bolt off again, he was suddenly stopped by a strange feeling. Shishio looked around with a somewhat shocked expression. "That's weird. It felt like someone was... watching me for a second there." He turned around and looks up to see a hooded figure, but they quickly turned away and went out of sight. Shishio furrowed his brow into his typical expression, but quickly blew it off and began running again to find a good spot to watch the fight. Once he was satisfied with his location, he hopped up so his arms could lay on the railing, and began to watch as two winged women took flight into the sky. "Hm! this looks like fun!" The experience just wasn't the same if it wasn't in person, and now that he was right here in front of it, he could practically feel the heat of battle. "Now I'm really starting to get excited!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back