• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Shishio was expecting an attack to be coming from Takemikazuchi, but not like the one that revealed itself. "Swords!?" Shishio said, totally caught off guard by them. He began to dodge Take's various swords as they flew by his head. Luckily he was a small target so evading them wasn't extremely difficult, but these swords were fast, and they were numerous. "Where did those come from?" He asked aloud as soon as the last blade flew by. He then focused back on the smoke, which soon cleared after a mighty roar blasted it all away, which came from none other than Takemikazuchi.

Ban perked up a bit. "Look at that." Lizel was still recovering from the violent rumbling that the explosion caused. She shook her head then looked down, only to be shocked by what she saw. "Look! I think those are burns!" Lizel got up from her seat and walked to the wall where Ban had been standing. She leaned forward when she placed her hands on the stone wall. "He actually hurt him..." She said in near disbelief. It soon became clear however that things might have become worse. Takemikazuchi kicked it up a notch after being angered. The painful looking burns drove him to unleash a new attack of his, all those swords that flew like swift arrows. Who knew how many more might appear. "If you got swords, I should use this then." Shishio got up from the ground, and using his still good hand, reached into his belt to pull out the Brave Sword in it's container. He squeezed it tight, and out from his hand grew the blade in its full glory. He swung it to the side as it deployed with the motion sending out a golden flame that followed the blade as it traveled. The flames arced and hit the ground in front of Shishio, and the blade's nine rings shook when it came to a halt.

Shishio held the blade out to the side of him and pointed it out straight. It's fiery golden aura surrounded the blade fully, and with that aura was a hum of power. Whatever this golden blade was made out of, it was something to behold for sure. "Now we all got swords!" Shishio said with a satisfied tone. He planted his feet again, and got ready for the next round with Take. Only now, Shishio was going to pull out all the stops. "Alright, bring it on!" Just as he said that, his body jittered a little from head to toe. He then waited for Takemikazuchi's assault, but was Shishio even really there? He banked on Take's new aggravation to work in his favor, and he planned to anger him even more in the next few minutes. When his next attack comes for Shishio, Takemikazuchi will find that it does nothing to the boy at all.

His swords were avoided and Shishio pulls out his own, which dumbfounds Takemikazuchi, bending his head to his side in confusion to the blade. "He has a sword now? Well I don't know about that...." Tsukuyomi begins to have doubts on where will this go for Shishio. "One sword is not enough." Takeminakata said with a grin "No matter how perfect a sword can be, you should know that he is facing a SWORD god. Is it limited to just Japanese swords? No, when we say "sword god", we MEAN sword god, as in one who has dominion over ALL swords. Every shape, every form, every utilization were all originated from Takemikazuchi, and therefore..."

Out of his body comes a multitude of swords of each kind sticking out. Takemikazuchi looks on before he shoots the swords towards Shishio with more growing out. "His flesh is made of steel, his blood is made of condensed heat, and his bones are made of swords. I can tell because I've experienced it, and up until this day, that memory terrifies me." Takeminakata said. On the other hand, Hyperion charges towards Susanoo and a number of light orbs appear around him as they form into figures wielding swords, and their numbers continue to grow as he draws near, culminating in what is to be an army of light beings closing in on one guy.

Susanoo has no choice but to make a run for it as he continues to charge up his swords. Just what is he thinking?

@Jack of All Trades @Thepotatogod @Kobe Nathan Wade @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Crenando @Todd Howard @Deredere ZackStop ZackStop @Funnier President @darkred

Soon, the next wave of swords went flying towards Shishio, only this time he did not avoid them or even made a reaction. He just let them hit him, or so it seemed. Every blade that was launched at him passed right through him like he was a phantom. This urged Shishio to make a taunt at his opponent in hopes to really rile him up. "I think you missed." He grinned, but then his voice was heard again. "Try it on me!" said a voice from behind Takemikazuchi. There stood another Shishio, who was also taunting him. "Maybe you should work on your aim!" Said both Shishios, but the voice was not of just one or two, but multiple Shishios who have appeared around the battlefield. A dozen or so have made their appearance standing and floating in the air around Takemikazuchi.

His voice continued to echo, and before they knew it, Take was surrounded by thirty or so Shishios, all in ridiculous poses and making faces to anger him. "Blehhhh!" one stuck his tongue out while floating above the sword clad Kami. "Those are some nice swords, Let's see how many you got!" They all begin to chuckle. As if it wasn't enough that he was now dealing with dozens of brats, sand and dirt began kicking up in long jagged streaks. These clouds formed behind Takemikazuchi each time he turned, leaving him guessing where an attack might come from. "Can't hit me!" says the horde of Shishios.

After all this, Shishio finally decides to make a move on him. The sand to the left of Take kicks up, as if a very fast creature sped by, and the wind even picked up as it happened. As soon as Takemikazuchi takes note of it, a Shishio appears floating by his head with a downward swing. This Shishio like the others however was still, and had stopped his swing just a few inches away from Take's head. It was a decoy, and Shishio wasn't going to stop there. Not two seconds after, Shishio finally comes in for a direct attack. He comes flying in straight towards Takemikazuchi, and as he attacks he shouts, "I'm right here!" Shishio front flips and rapidly picks up speed. Using his increased reach for his size aided by the long arms, coupled with the reach of the sword, Shishio turns himself into a golden flamed circular saw, all the while keeping his small body out of reach. The Brave Sword's blade wails as it cuts through the air over and over again, and then collides with the Sword god in the same manner.

Takemikazuchi is in quite the pickle right now. His swords could not hit Shishio, and before he knows it, he is surrounded by many clones of him which they begin to run around to form a dust cloud obscuring his vision. One by one, they all hit him in different directions so fast he is having a hard time keeping up. Eventually, one Shishio charges right at him with his sword, spinning around to cut away the dust and air until he manages to hit him...only for it to be blocked by a very peculiar sword that is not of his realm. It is like the Brave Sword, except it is not capable of being compact. In fact, this sword happens to be way stronger than Shishio's, second to only Claiomh Solais. The audience were shocked once Takemikazuchi pulls the sword off his body.

"Do you remember what I've said about Takemikazuchi being a sword god and has absolute dominion over every kind of sword?" Takeminakata asked "Well, this is one of those swords that just wouldn't make any sense to a guy that is not of it's origin, but nevertheless can wield it because of his absolute authority over the type of weapon. Anachronism it can be, but that wouldn't matter for he is the god of swords." The sword that Takemikazuchi is wielding right now is the symbol of true kingship, authority and rule over country, and the magnificence and glory of becoming it's savior.

The Sword of the King.

The Sword of Promised Victory.

latest

"EXCALIBUR?! OF ALL THE SWORDS THAT HE CAN SUMMON, FREAKING EXCALIBUR?!" Karma is a lot more pissed that actually shocked "Only King Arthur has the right to wield such a powerful weapon, next to the Rhongominyad of course. But this is impossible! There is no way in heaven that a Japanese god can wield an English sword, let alone one that was made by British fairies to boot!" The Hyper God pats her shoulder in an attempt to calm her down as he says "Settle down, love. While it is anachronistic, do remember that Takemikazuchi has complete authority over swords. It doesn't matter what kind of sword is, be it Aroundight, Galatine or Clarent, if it is a sword, then he CAN use it regardless of limitations. And that just worries me more."

Takemikazuchi let's out a growl as he pulls the sword back. Light begins to emanate which later grows bigger and brighter. "Shishio, you better get out of there, or else you're toast!" The Hyper God said out loud. "▅▅▅■■■■!!" Takemikazuchi let's out a roar as he swings the sword to fire off a massive beam of light towards Shishio. It will burn him to a crisp if he doesn't move quick. "SHISHIO!" Goll yelled.

Meanwhile, Susanoo is now backed at a corner, surrounded by the many light figures that are ready to attack him all at once. The Kami is tired at this point. "Looks like you're trapped now. Anything to say before I finish you off?" Hyperion asked knowing that he will win for sure...and then Susanoo smiles. "What about you? Do you have anything to say before I finish you off?" Susanoo asked, startling Hyperion a bit "Thanks to you, I was given the proper amount of time to unleash this attack; the one that made me famous for killing Yamata-no-Orochi!" A barrier of lightning surrounds the Kami and out came nine arms wielding katanas.

"KYUBUNIBUHOU: ZANSHU SHIIKENSU!!! (九部二分法:斬首シーケンス!!! (NINE PART BISECTION: BEHEADING SEQUENCE!!!))" Susanoo yelled and then he dashes in towards the figures and cuts them down without letting them make a move as he moves as fast as lightning and with the nine arms mowing them down like grass. Hyperion could not believe this is happening and once the last figure has been cut down, Susanoo turns to the Titan. "Why you...!" Hyperion is angry, but when he is about to make a move, all of a sudden his right arm get sliced off, catching him off guard. Susanoo had moved fast before Hyperion could react.

"Ichi..."

Susanoo proceeds to cut off the other arm.

"Ni..."

He then cuts the left leg.

"San..."

He cuts off the other, making Hyperion limbless, and before he falls down.

"Yon..."

He cuts off what's left of the Titan's lower body.

"Go..."

He slices off the stomach, guts dropping out of it.

"Roku..."

He cuts off his head.

"Nana..."

He slices the neck.

"Hachi..."

He cuts off the top of his head and then...

"Kyu!"

He bisects the head of Hyperion right as all parts of him touches the ground into a pile of bloody body parts. As his body crumbles into a dust and get blown by the wind, Susanoo stands victorious. But there is no time for celebration as there is still Takemikazuchi to be dealt with.

@Jack of All Trades @Thepotatogod @Kobe Nathan Wade @Hahli Nuva @Crow @Crenando @Todd Howard @Deredere ZackStop ZackStop @Funnier President @darkred

Spinning himself with his blade, Shishio finds that his cuts are being obstructed by Take's new sword. After hitting his blade multiple times, the force of impact finally sends Shishio backwards. With a flip he lands back on his feet to give the brandished blade a look. "Woah, shiny." Shishio gets ready to have a sword fight, but then the Excalibur really starts to burn up with a golden aura. "Kinda looks like the Brave Sword now!" He said to himself. Ban and Lizel looked over. Karma's outrage made them fall silent, only opening their mouths after she settles down. "So what's so special about this sword, 'Excalibur?' We've never heard of it." Ban asked the Hyper god. Lizel looked back at Takemikazuchi. "Must be powerful..." She said to herself.

Shishio was just about ready to charge in, but he stopped himself. Even with Takemikazuchi raising the sword above his head, Shishio wouldn't take the chance to attack, even with Take leaving himself wide open. The sword was growing in size as well as power, and fast. While Takemikazuchi let out a battle cry, the massive sword began to swing down at Shishio. In somewhat of a panic, Shishio hopped backwards as he eyeballs the blade that would soon come crashing down, and then hopped back again even further. He could hear Goll shouting. he had to get out of there for both of their sakes. Shishio crouches down and leans back, then like a grasshopper, shot himself up into the air. He twisted his body and flew past the blade, just inches away from it's edge. He managed to avoid the blade, and get high up into the air before the great blast of light fired away.

In midair, Shishio spun himself around to face the ground as the blast grew. "Are you kidding me, Goll? There's nothing to worry about!" The blast began to increase in volume as the stolen technique would, and the height of the blast also increased. "Besides..." Shishio continued to assure her. "Haven't you noticed already?" He threw his hands forward as the blast began to reach him. "I can absorb this stuff, so let's see how I do!" Golden light began to travel through his metal arms, while the energy gets brought up into the palms of his hands. Like a vacuum, Shishio sucks in all that energy into his arms, and his body begins to glow with that same angelic light. His friends watch in awe when Shishio takes in all the energy, and becomes what looks like a tiny sun floating in the center of the arena. Once Shishio absorbs the blast, the golden aura emitting from him makes a sphere containing him as he prepares for his counter attack.

He clinched his fists tight and pulls his arms and legs together to contain it just long enough to hone it. "Here... goes!" Shishio says with a burdened strain. The small sun throws out his arms and lets out a great battle cry, and what followed was the golden ball around him exploding outward like a supernova, and all at once, Takemikazuchi's blast was thrown right back at him.

"Excalibur, the sword of the king, forged in the land of fairies called Avalon which makes it one of the few divine weapons not made by the gods. There are exactly two interpretations on how King Arthur obtained it; pulling it out of a stone or asking the Lady of the Lake for permission. Either way, that sword has granted him the right to rule over Britain until is death by the hands of his own son. Because he had held that blade for so long, he has been blessed with a low level form of divinity on par with the lesser gods which in turn granted him residence here in Heaven. And no, he is NOT a woman in disguise nor some idiot who just rides in some invisible horse. Still, I'm quite shocked to see Takemikazuchi be able to wield it...at least a duplicate." The Hyper God explained. On the other hand, it may seemed it for Shishio when he absorbs the energy off of Excalibur and throws it back to him, causing a massive explosion.

When all has been settled, it may seem that Shishio has won...but then the dust clears off to reveal that Takemikazuchi is still standing, but is now fatally hurt and bleeding all over the place. "He...He survived?!" Karma is in shock, and so does the audience. How much more punishment can Takemikazuchi take? "Oh crap, just how resilient is this guy anyway?" Susanoo is stunned by this outcome. Excalibur has been wrecked beyond repair because of the blast, but Takemikazuchi looks at it and breaks the sword by his knee. "Welp, so much for that sword." The Hyper God says.

Takemikazuchi stares down at Shishio, taking a deep breath which made his body release steam. He growls as his muscles begin to shrink. "W-What's going on? What is happening to Takemikazuchi?" Karma asked. "Are his muscles...shrinking?" Tsukuyomi took note. As his muscles shrink, Takemikazuchi slowly becomes skinnier to the point that he looks malnourished. His wounds closed up tightly, preventing him from bleeding further. When his body stops letting out steam, his transformation has completed. He appears to be skin and bone, as if he hasn't been eating in months, or years rather. But make no mistake.

"Did Takemikazuchi just slimmed down?" Karma asked. "I wouldn't be sure about that, love." The Hyper God said.

Ban placed a hand over his chin while he listened to the sword's explanation. He didn't understand all of it, but he knew now what such a big deal Excalibur was. During this explanation however, there was no mention of a towering beams of light, so the gang was just as surprised as Shishio was down on the battlefield. "Those must be some powerful fairies." He remarked.

The golden glow continues to emanate from Shishio's body while he travels back to solid ground. "That attack of his must have been pretty strong, good thing I threw it back at him." The glow of Excalibur's holy light fades back into Shishio. Now that most of what he absorbed was expelled, the rest goes back into him for later energy usage. Shishio stood there without his arms straight at his sides, and waited for the dust to clear. He was right about one thing, Excalibur's might was fierce. Takemikazuchi wasn't down, but those wounds were fairly deep and the blood was flowing quick. "Shishio, you crazy kid!" Lizel shouted in excitement. "You bested that guy's crazy tough skin!" After assessing the damage, it appeared to everyone that Takemikazuchi had to resort to some drastic measures to stop the bleeding, but the Hyper god's remark lead Ban and Lizel to believe that there's more than what's at face value.

Ban spoke again about what the two gods were talking about. "He has definitely slimmed down," he agreed with Karma on that point, "but I don't think it's gonna be a detriment to him." Lizel looked more carefully now that the dust and steam has completely cleared. "I think his wounds healed..." She thought allowed. "This is bad." Her sudden thought matched with Ban's, who said his theory allowed. "He might have sacrificed body mass for some extra speed." Just as Ban said it, it was like the three of them were mind melding, because Shishio came to the same sudden conclusion. He quickly out his guard up. As much as he was dying to call him a raisin, but this new form was untreaded territory, so Shishio focused more on staying on guard. He began to form two spheres of energy in his hands and powered them up. They gave off a blue tinted light, but this wasn't the same technique that he used once earlier in the fight. Keeping things fresh, he announced his new attack.

Shishio threw both hands forward, one damaged, and the other fully spread out. "Wolf Chaser!" The spheres both give off a sound like jet thrusters heating up. "Wolf Chaser 1. GO!" And under Shishio's command, the first one went flying off in an arc. "Wolf Chaser 2. GO!" So did the second blast, following the first one. The spheres had streams of energy tailing off of them, and the duo sounded like bottle rockets out of hell. They soon locked on to their target, Takemikazuchi, and barreled towards him. Shishio didn't waste any time standing around. He quickly ran at Takemikazuchi in a circular motion with every intention of fighting him with a head on attack volley. All the while these two projectiles went straight for him, and acted just like heat seeking missiles. Wherever Take goes, they go. "I hope you're getting excited, because I sure am!" He quickly dove at his opponent for some classic hand to hand.

Takemikazuchi did not dare to make a run from the incoming orbs, instead he takes it...and they did nothing to hurt him, at all. And when Shishio goes in to throw his punches, it would do nothing to hurt him and his fists might crack of he continues. It is as if he is hitting something that is so hard despite looking so fragile. "I don't think speed is the answer." The Hyper God said. "Indeed..." Takeminakata spoke "Koukayouki (硬化容器 (Hardened Vessel)), a technique that Takemikazuchi himself had developed in his long year of absence. Simply put, he forcibly compresses his muscles at a very alarming rate that while it may look like he became weaker, his body has become WAY MORE tougher to the point that his body is as resilient as the skin of a Nemean Lion, no weapon or power can lay even a tiny scratch on him. Not even a nuke could ever being him down at that state. At this point, you have already lost."

As Shishio continue to futilely attack Takemikazuchi, the sword god raises his hand, but then he heard something break on him. He turns to see Susanoo with his Seven Branched Sword shattered after attempting to cut him down. "Susanoo! What are you doing?!" Tsukuyomi is alarmed by this along with his fellow Kami, but more so than Amaterasu. "Hey kid, I'd suggest you stay out of this one. You're about a century year too early to take on-" Suddenly, Takemikazuchi shut him up with a swift hardened punch to the gut. "SUSANOO-KUN!!!" Amaterasu screamed as Susanoo gets down on one knee, coughing up blood. Some splatter landed on Takemikazuchi's foot which prompts him to throw a quick kick to the storm god's face, sending him far away.

"Then how will he win?" Lizel asked Takeminakata, in a worried tone. Shishio still wouldn't give up though, and continued to punch Takemikazuchi in the stomach. He paused for a moment when he realized that he was only damaging his own knuckles in the process. He hopped up and did a spinning kick to the side of his neck, but to no avail. "Darn!" He quickly hopped off to avoid incoming retaliation. Shishio even tried a different strategy of using his claws as blinding quick blades, only for sparks to fly.

In a last ditch effort, he tossed up a metallic marble up in front of Takemikazuchi before vanishing. Shishio was gone before the ball began to light up, and the area was suddenly blasted with white light, leaving Take temporarily blinded, and long enough for Shishio to regroup. "Goll, do you know what's going on? You got any ideas?" Shishio ran quickly to Susanoo to see if he was ok. Goll didn't seem to know a whole lot about this guy, but Susanoo was sure to know more. "Hey, uh, guy! Are you alright?" Shishio helped him up while Take struggled with his blindness. "You know that other guy, right? How do we beat him? He's gotta have a weakness." Shishio looked up at Takemikazuchi with haste, knowing that his flash bangs are potent, but so is Take.

Shishio thought for a minute, thinking a concentrated beam could do the trick. His arm began to light up a standard yellow color, which traveled up to his palm, and slowly accumulated energy into it. He bit of sweat rolled down his cheek as he focused hard on the thing he always struggled with. It takes him a moment, but the ball of energy went up his finger and reached the end of his claw. It sat there for a moment while he waited, eventually looking back at Takemikazuchi. Shishio stopped himself though, knowing it would probably give away his position. For once, he took a moment to think about his next move, instead of jumping for the opportunity for a free hit. He waited to make a plan of attack with his allies with the time they have.

"He can't." Takeminakata said "At this point, your friend should be as good as dead." Meanwhile, with Takemikazuchi blinded by the light and Susanoo now up on his feet, Goll says "Takemikazuchi has grown far more resilient. I don't think our current attacks would work on him. But, remember what I've said about having one more trick up my sleeve? I believe that now is the right time to-" Her words cut short when Takemikazuchi let out a roar of frustration.

"He may be blind, but that won't do." Susanoo said "And I'm down on one sword. Doesn't matter anymore. All it matters is how to take him down. Rushing in head on would be suicide considering his current state. He'll tank them for sure, but I think there are some parts that are still soft, and I know one." He points his sword at Takemikazuchi as he is slowly regaining his vision.

"Aim for the eyes, kid. Pierce it and if you're lucky, you might also hit his brain, killing him. For now, wait for an opening." He said and once Takemikazuchi fully regains his vision, he turns to them and digs his fingers into the ground to lift up a chunk of it and throws it at them. "Scatter!" Susanoo yelled before running off the side to avoid the incoming chunk of land, expecting Shishio to do the same.

Shishio was still focusing on developing something new for this sort of situation, but a large mass of rock and dirt went soaring through the air right at him. He looked caught off guard, but was able to quickly evade it before the chunk of arena came crashing down. "Okay, so I gotta go for the eyes!" Shishio zig zagged around the arena, clearly still full of energy.

"Don't count Shishio out just yet." Ban said in an assuring tone. "Things aren't getting any easier, but that kid is tenacious." Shishio ran at Takemikazuchi, but ducked down and slid underneath him. The wounds were closed, but this gave Shishio an idea of where he was hurt, and where he could hurt him more. He slid a good 50 feet while dragging his hand to pull up the ground. Shishio spun around and quickly took aim, then began chucking rocks at Take's weak points. He threw them at all the closed up wounds to elicit a reaction and see how much it hurt.

Shishio took off once more and began confiding with Goll. "So this trick, what is it exactly? Will it make me stronger?" He ran up to where Susanoo was going to ask him a few questions as well. "Has anyone tried to drown him before? What about lightning?" All these question began to make Shishio even question himself. "What has hurt him already?" He thought to himself, thinking back to the beginning of the fight. His Blue Blitzer didn't work, and neither did his strongest punch. The Brave Sword wasn't enough either. He was able to produce a powerful counter with the holy power he took, but as much as he still had stored up, it wouldn't be enough to do that again. The only other thing that worked, was fire. It was either that, or going up into Third Gear he thought, but fire was the surefire way to really hurt Take, and maybe even finish him off.

The rock avoided, Shishio goes in at Takemikazuchi. He tried to deliver a clothesline when Shishio slid underneath him. When he turns around, he throws couple of rocks at the Kami, hitting him where he was already hurt. However, the rocks did nothing but made Takemikazuchi felt stings, otherwise it barely did anything to him. Shishio would then ask Goll about the trick, which she responds "Yes, but the question is can your body take it? This trick requires a really strong body to handle the aftereffects. If you agree with me, then I'll be more than glad to do it if it means beating him."

On the other hand, Susanoo aims his sword towards Takemikazuchi as he starts to channel lightning. Shishio goes over to him to ask some questions, but the Kami said "Those won't do. But would you mind doing me a favor? I just have about another attack that might work, but it needs some time to charge up. I want you to distract him as much as possible before I do it. Got that?"

"So, what happens if a stray blast comes flying at us?" Lizel asked. "Is there some kind of safe guard for that sort of thing?" Shishio looked at his teammate, and thought for a second. "Yeah, I can do that!" A distraction was something Shishio could do without issue, so he sped off and began to think of how he would do it. Takemikazuchi was already dead set on fighting Shishio. When Shishio was in the clouds and he had the chance to attack Susanoo, but Take simply stood and waited for his opponent instead. For whatever reason, he was only interested in the kid.

Shishio began to circle Takemikazuchi again. He started to fire off projectiles the size of softballs, all blowing up on impact. "I don't know what that sword guy is gonna do." Shishio said as he began to zig zag towards Take. "As soon as he does though, I'll hit him with everything I got!" Shishio hopped up and threw out another one of his flash bangs. He quickly spun around and kicked it at Takemikazuchi, and another blinding flash of light exploded from it. Shishio took the opportunity to zip around behind Take.

Meanwhile in the stands, a cloaked figure walks through the crowd to reach the edge to see the battle. They stood there alone, then pressed their hands together and began to pray. "Isn't it ironic..." A feminine voice came from the cloaked stranger. "...for me to be praying?" She didn't know where to begin or who to pray to. So few deities were on humanity's side, and that of course meant Shishio. Yet despite this, the mystery woman proceeded with her prayer. "This boy has been punished for things out of his control. Suffered consequences for being born into this world. He has been through so much, yet he fights undeterred. For that, I ask you to join me in granting Shishio with our blessings." These thoughts echoed through her mind, hoping that it would give Shishio some form of divine protection.

"Barrier, Lizel." The Hyper God said just as Shishio makes his move, throwing everything he has at Takemikazuchi, but to no avail. Everything he gives has been tanked by the Kami's hardened body. But at that point, with him blinded, Susanoo is done charging his blade. "Focus on one thing, body be calm, senses be null, grip be loose, go straight and never turn, lightning never strike twice at the same area, and so be my attack shall. Flow...flow...flow like a river, going down on one direction to the ocean. Be there branching paths, the direction goes the same. No need to turn left or right, no need to alter the angle. Straight, be straight. Move to an angle that is zero. Here...I go!" Susanoo thought.

"CHOKUGEKI: MUKOUKA SUIRYOKU!!! (直撃:無効化推力!!! (DIRECT STRIKE: NULLIFIED THRUST!!!))" Susanoo yelled before dashing in at Takemikazuchi as fast as lightning itself and stabs him directly into the eye. "That's it! He got him!" Tsukuyomi yelled, but what is to be a happy expression turned down. Indeed, Susanoo got Takemikazuchi by the eye, but unfortunately for him, he didn't get his brain. Susanoo is horrified. "SUSANOO-KUN, GET AWAY FROM HIM!" Izanagi yelled, but it is too late. Takemikazuchi punches the sword, breaking it in half and pulls the blade off of his eye before he jams into Susanoo's side. "SUSANOO-KUN!!!" Amaterasu cried. Takemikazuchi grabs his neck, pulling the blade off his side and then stabs his chest center. He pulls it out and delivers another, and another, and another, laying in multiple stabs in his body. With one final stab on his stomach, Takemikazuchi pulls the blade once more and drops the fatally injured Susanoo to the ground. Amaterasu is horrified by this sight, shaken and terrified.

Once his vision clears up, Takemikazuchi turns around and sees Shishio. He pulls his arm back and then throws the blade right at the boy. "Shishio!" Karma yelled and right before Shishio could move, someone steps in just in time to take the blade...and it is Susanoo, using the last of his strength to get up and defend him. The blade has struck his throat and he is staggering as he tries to stay up. He glances at Shishio and say "H...Hey, kid...no...Shishio... you're...on...your own...now." And right when he is done, Takemikazuchi comes in and punches the blade to sink it deeper into his throat, being the final nail to the coffin as Susanoo falls to the ground with no life. "SUSANOO-KUN, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Amaterasu cries out as she breaks down into a loud sobbing mess as Izanami tries to comfort her and Tsukuyomi and Izanagi stayed silent. Takeminakata on the other hand starts clapping. "Bravo, Takemikazuchi, bravo." He said with praise.

As Susanoo crumbles into dust and gets blown away by the wind, Shishio would feel something boiling up, something which Goll takes notice. "Shishio, are you angry? Are you mad? Do you feel hate? I know, because as much as I was scared, I too am mad. I too am angry. I too...hate him. It's okay, let it all out, because this now the chance to show him the one trick I have, so..." As she spoke, Shishio would be engulfed in a blackened aura and it grows bigger as a second passes. "Take it and use it well! My final blessing of which I shall grant it to you!" Goll yelled just as the aura suddenly spikes up it's growth before it disappears, revealing a taller and more muscular Shishio. "What was that? Did Shishio grew bigger or taller?" Karma asked. "No." The Hyper God replied "Shishio...grew up!"

It doesn't matter what just happened for as far as everyone witnessed, Goll's blessing has turned Shishio into a full-sized in his prime adult.

Shishio was confident that this would do the trick. With such a swift strike, it was sure to put Takemikazuchi out of commission. His blade pierced him and it all went smoothly, however that feeling of victory didn't last long. Despite his blade making it's mark, it didn't get far enough. Not only that, Takemikazuchi wasn't even phased by the pain of losing an eye, and turns things grim by turning Susanoo's own blade against him. "Hey! Stop!" Shishio shouts as Take brutally stabs his fellow Kami several times. It was less like a battle now and more like a serial murder. Shishio tried to stop him, with a swift kick to to neck and a volley of punches, giving it everything he had. The desperate attempt to stop Takemikazuchi was left fruitless, and Susanoo had fallen. "Goll, we-" Before Shishio could finish his sentence, Takemikazuchi had already regained his sight. He turned his aggression towards Shishio, but the boy was too stunned to move after the horror this beast was capable of.

Just before Shishio could be hit by the blade, Susanoo, a man he had never met or gained trust in, sacrificed himself to shield a young, foolish Baku. He gave his parting words, and fell to the final blow. Purely on instinct, Shishio reached out and caught Susanoo falling backward. He could only hold up the torso of the lifeless corpse, and just stare down at the grim sight. Never has this child held a dying comrade, all he could do is watch with no way to process. Everyone watching Shishio; Lizel, Ban, Ane and even his mysterious guardian could not fathom what he could be thinking in this moment. He truly has been thought many hardships, and this experience was not an exception.

Shishio stared blankly at Susanoo while he crumbled into nothing, leaving him sitting there still as rock. And he sat there still, pausing for the next few moments, while is opponent was nowhere to be found. When he looked away from where Susanoo once laid, he looked at Takemikazuchi, but all Shishio could see was an enemy. Young Shishio stood up in somber silence to face him. He did not respond to a single one of Goll's questions, but as soon as she was done and a dark aura had appeared, he spoke. "I don't hate him Goll." The pillar of black shot up into the sky, as his transformation began. "But that doesn't change what he did." Just then, Shishio felt a strange sensation, like his consciousness was fading.

The black aura vanished, and the man who stood before Takemikazuchi was silent. The battlefield was still for some time, during which time this man took his time walking over to a severed sword. He picked it up and looked at it, examining it's unique craftsmanship before tossing it back aside. A tall and somewhat burly man stood across from Takemikazuchi, who was a dwarf in comparison now. A square jaw was lined with a sharp beard of black that served to further pronounce the angularity, with sideburns that crept up to his hairline. His hair was a raven black, no longer crimson as the boy's who once stood in the battlefield. The black spikes reached past his ears and hung over his eyes, while the rest of his thick hair spiked back. He reached up with his red metal claws, belonging to the crimson metal arms that were now a perfect size for his stature. With these claws, he pushed his bangs back, with some falling back over his eye, to reveal the deadly glare set under furrowed brows. There was a marking on his right shoulder, but it was quickly covered. with a flick of the wrist, he demonstrated an ability not yet seen. A black coat with a white fur collar appeared over his body, the sleeves cut right before the metal forearms began, and was chosen to be left open. Within an instant the coat simply materialized on him with no fancy light show, and his white gi pants grew to his ankles, dawning patterns of black dragons emerging from the sea. He was no longer wearing sandals over white, but was now wearing sandals that covered the same deep crimson as his arms. He tied a red obi around his waist and pulled it tight, With his metal hands still grasping at the ends, he looked in front of him towards the small and scrawny Takemikazuchi, and let out a "Hm" as if unimpressed.

Lizel didn't quite know what to make of all this. "Shishio grew up?" She knew that must have been what had happened, Hyper god was a god after all, but a part of her just wasn't sure. She had been Shishio's long time travel partner, but this new Shishio just didn't feel like Shishio. "Who... is that guy...?" she asked herself. A letter laid flat at the front door. The house of Thunder was as quiet as it was earlier that morning, but a fellow member of the house was making his way towards it. Jato, a tall and lanky man crouches down and picks it up. "Now who does this go out to I wonder?" He flipped the letter over to reveal the name of the intended recipient.

'Ox'

"Yes." The Hyper God said "But I wonder how did he do that. Is it something that he himself know or maybe somebody gave it to him? Oh who knows, it's not like I knew of everything." Back to the fight, Takemikazuchi takes a good look at Shishio's new form. He is now curious as to what would entail to the Kami. He crouches down, hands on his knees before he lifts up his leg up high and then slamming it hard down to the ground, causing it to shook for a brief moment. "Hold on, is Takemikazuchi thinking of..." As Tsukuyomi was about to ask, Takemikazuchi slides his hand into his waist and pulls out a handful of salt to throw it in the ground. Afterwards, he crouches down in a position that only the Japanese gods are familiar.

"Yes, he is offering that kid-turned-man...to a sumo match!" Izanagi proclaimed. "I see, so he finds that guy to be worthy then. This should be interesting." Takeminakata noted. Karma turns to Lizel and asks her "Tell me, does anyone of you have a familiarity about sumo?"

Ox crossed his arms and closed his eyes to think. Takemikazuchi has changed his violent demeanor in exchange for something more collected. In this new form, Ox can hear the Kami yapping to each other amongst all the others in the crowd. He turned to look at them off in the distance, giving Takeminakata a particular look, then back at Takemikazuchi. "Sumo huh?" He had the voice you would expect from a guy like him, but it was even mannered. Neither excited or somber, not even angry like his expression might suggest, just even.

Both Ban and Lizel look back at Hyper god. Ane was dead asleep and has been for awhile now. "Umm. Isn't that the thing with the fat guys?" Lizel said bluntly. "That is it right?" Ban looked over at Lizel then back at the Hyper god. "Yes, we know of it. Is that what Takemikazuchi is doing right now?" He waited for a response. Meanwhile, Takemikazuchi was still crouched down, but Ox is still taking his time to do anything. He unfolds his arms and speaks up again. "You want me to sumo? You want me to actively participate in your sport... after what you have done?" Ox said. He clearly had not forgotten the fate of Susanoo-no-Mikoto, and was unsure if he should grand their enemy the request. Ox nods then takes a few steps forward.

Ox stands there for a moment, giving Takemikazuchi an awful look. He does this for a moment, then raises his left foot and strikes the ground the cause a brief quake. He crouches down to Takemikazuchi, eye level, then spoke again. "You mercilessly killed your brethren, but if I deny Japanese tradition that would only serve to disgrace him." His newly repaired fists slammed into the ground. "I accept your challenge!"

Shishio has accepted his request for a sumo match, the only thing left wondering is does he know how the sport works. "Yes, it is that sport involving fat guys pushing and tossing each other away, but do you have any idea what sumo was like before?" The Hyper God spoke "Back in the era of warlords, sumo was a very violent contest of strength. It involved dominating and overwhelming your enemy with all of your hard trained might before it was softened to just tossing your opponent out of the arena by the time the warlord era ends. Takemikazuchi sees this as a complete bastardization of what the sport is supposed to be. It is rather safe to say that he is not happy with those changes."

Back to the fight, Takemikazuchi makes his move; he charges towards Shishio with incredible speed. Once he gets to him, he will grab his waist and if he doesn't get out fast, he'll be tossed off the ground and high in the air.

Ox sees what Takemikazuchi is going for and acts surprisingly quick. Swiftly taking two wide steps back gives Ox the space he needs to avoid his enemy's advance. When Take reaches for him he reacts just as quickly, smacking his arms away to avert them. He was fast like lightning and his moves were as harsh as a lion, but Ox knew what he was doing. Without skipping a beat, he turns on the aggression and once he cleared Takemikazuchi's arms out of the way, Ox delivers an open palm strike to his chest.

His attack was aided by his lower and widened stance. Using every part of his body right down from his feet, through the legs and body, through the arm then out of the palm. All this to ensure that it was enough to stagger Takemikazuchi, and to everyone's surprise, this strike was a success. It wouldn't be enough to knock him down however, and Ox only managed to get a few feet of distance.

Once again, his stance aids him in his next move. As soon as his attack landed, Ox lunged forward and violently slammed into Takemikazuchi to begin his grapple with the Kami. He went to grab the tassels around their waist and began to fight for control like a wild animal.

Takemikazuchi was so close to grabbing Shishio by the waist. Unfortunately, he was too quick to get touched as he managed to swiftly avoid the Kami's hands and counter it with a powerful palm strike to the chest, sending him flying away. Takemikazuchi gets up and looks down to see that the left has a huge palm-shaped mark on his chest. Shishio advances and then he grabs Takemikazuchi by the waist as he attempts to overpower him with his might. Takemikazuchi would do the same, grabbing his waist and tries to counter him with his own strength. As it looks right now, the two are clearly on even footing as they struggle to get the other off his feet.

"They're evenly matched." Tsukuyomi takes note "This isn't the first time Takemikazuchi can get to fight someone who can take him on in his level. I can name a few people, but as it stands, Bakugeki Shishio is now on the list." Takeminakata on the other hand is getting irritated by this display. "And here I thought things should be easier with Takemikazuchi, but I guess I was wrong." He said before he stands up and yell "TAKEMIKAZUCHI! LET ME REMIND YOU OF WHAT HUMANITY HAS DONE TO YOUR SPORT! THEY HAVE COMPLETELY BASTARDIZED IT IN A WAY THAT IT NO LONGER CONCERNS ABOUT ONE'S STRENGTH OVERWHELMING THE OTHER! MIGHT MAKES RIGHT I TELL YOU! THAT MAN YOU'RE FACING...IS A REINCARNATION OF THE ONE NOMI-NO-SUKUNE!" When Takemikazuchi heard it, veins begin to pop throughout his body, too many to count. It may seemed that hearing the name of Nomi-no-Sukune has greatly angered him to the point of screaming on top of his lungs right at Shishio's face...and that scream is not a roar.

"...N...Nomi...NOMI...NOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Wait, Takemikazuchi can talk?!"
Karma was not expecting a raging beast like Takemikazuchi to utter a single word "Also, who's Nomi-no-Sukune?" She turns to the Hyper God and he answers her "Nomi-no-Sukune, while an obscure Japanese figure, was the historical winner of the very first sumo match during the era of warlords, thus being the human equivalent to Takemikazuchi. Unfortunately, that match would eventually become the catalyst to sumo's softening of its rules. Want to know the shocking part? Takemikazuchi actually confronted him, rips his spine and beats him to death with it. Quite gruesome, but that actually happened."

Back to the fight, Shishio would feel Takemikazuchi overpowering him. Eventually, he changes his grip to put him in a rather gruesome bear hug and lifts him off the ground as he applies more pressure to his sides. If he doesn't make it out, Shishio would truly be done for. "That's it, Takemikazuchi! Finish him off!" Takeminakata yelled as Takemikazuchi applies more pressure to the point that his insides are slowly getting crushed.

The fate of Shishio has been sealed

"That sort of thing isn't going to happen again will it?" Lizel asked the Hyper god, but quickly realized how useless of a question it was, being that this was a brutal fight to the death. "I guess that's a pretty dumb question." They all watched Intently while the two combatants fought for control. It was like watching a battle between two rams, or a ram and an ox. Ban unfolds his arms and places his hands on the stone rail. Even he was getting nervous.

The battle was clearly coming to a close, and either one of them could potentially end the other. That quickly changed when Takemikazuchi gains the upper hand, leaving his opponent struggling to free himself. Ox winced as Take wraps his arms around him and squeezes.

In a moment of clarity, Ox thinks of a way out. He would never escape by mindlessly flailing, so he calms himself and sits still. Slowly but surely, Takemikazuchi arms get pushed open, with Ox using everything he has to get free. With his hands pressed against their arms, he slips out just enough to deliver a strike to the head with heavy metal hands. He delivers another open hand strike to his face to stun him, giving him the opportunity to escape. He quickly gets out to duck under Takemikazuchi's arms and does the same thing he did to Ox. He stares Takemikazuchi down with a vicious glare that could mean only one thing. Blood leaks out from the side of Ox's mouth from Takemikazuchi's previous move, but regardless of the pain, Ox lifts him up and slams Takemikazuchi into the floor with his right arm.

The ground shook violently from all the force put into it. It was quite the throw, but Ox hops backwards and gets low in preparation for Take's second wind. This may have ended any other match, but the Kami wouldn't be satisfied until one of them kills the other.

Shishio, with all of power, breaks free from Takemikazuchi's hold and gives him a few quick strikes that stuns him before getting slammed odwn hard onto the ground. Shishio backs away as he prepares for whatever Takemikazuchi is going to do next. When he gets up, Shishio would notice a few things; when he coughs up blood, he falls down on one knee and he starts panting heavily. "What is going on? Did that attack severely hurt him?" Tsukuyomi asked. "No..." Takeminakata begins to speak "As much as I don't like to say it; Takemikazuchi may be at his limit." That is where the Hyper God comes in and say "Limit you say? For a form that promotes toughness, I think I found out one simple major flaw from it; because he forces his body to compress at a very dangerous rate, his insides are slowly getting crushed. The reason he is having a hard time breathing is because his lungs are squeezed too tight that it barely pumps air. And that blood? Internal damage caused by his bones getting fractured and piercing his organs. That form may be impressive to push Shishio to his strongest, but if he keeps up then surely..."

On the other hand, Takemikazuchi punches the ground as if he is showing a sign that he isn't going to fall yet. He gets back up and stomps the ground to a squatting position. His eyes, ears and nose begins to leak out blood as he tightens the grip of his fists. Letting a loud roar, he charges towards Shishio once more with the intent of tackling him. "At this point, Takemikazuchi may not last long." The Hyper God said.

Takeminakata wasn't one to be trusted though all this, and Lizel despised him for his demeanor, it nearly made her sick. She was so concerned about Shishio however, that she didn't get a chance to say anything about it, but now that Shishio had the edge, she took the chance to give this particular kami a snarky remark. "Looks like your guy isn't all that tough after all. Hm." She said with a smug grin as soon as the Hyper god was finished with his analysis.

Ox looked at his opponent with a look of apprehension. He was appalled by how far Takemikazuchi was willing to go just for the sake of victory, or how easily swayed he was by the rat in the stands. Before Take could stand back up, Ox let down his guard and began to speak. "I don't want to kill you." He said firmly. "And I won't." He continued, shocking the audience and mirroring Susanoo when he initially refused to fight. "That is if you stop now, or you just might end up killing yourself." Whatever Ox said only made him more determined if anything, seeing as how he charges right at him once again. Ox gets his guard back up only mere seconds before Takemikazuchi collides into him.

He holds his bloodied body back with his fingers woven into Take's, while they have their palms pressed firmly against each other. As the two powerhouses struggled to overpower one another, Ox notices just how damaged his opponent is. He could practically hear the bones brushing against each other and piercing him from the inside, only proving that his tactic only postponed if not worsened the effects of damage taken. "Looks like you're on your last leg." Ox remarked, wincing from the struggle. He quickly forced his foot forward and with an expertly executed twist, Ox uses Takemikazuchi's strength and determination to Judo throw him. A half Ippon-Seoi-Nage, Ox gripped around his arm and threw him over the shoulder, only instead tossing him some odd yards away rather than taking him to the ground, enough that Take could skid through the dirt.

In an odd twist of fate, the stakes of this battle's conclusion soon became much more severe, and the outcome becoming more blurred. "You're at a real disadvantage here..." Ox once again tried to at least bring to Take's attention how bad off he was, but just before Ox could finish his thought, he was struck with a nauseating realization. As sudden as can be, he felt his time here on the battlefield drawing near. A subtle soreness in his chest started to appear, as though it was getting harder to breathe. "Damn..." He muttered under his breath as a bead of sweat rolled down his face and into his sharp black beard. The playing field began to even with Ox now in a race against time, giving them both a big disadvantage they will have to overcome. He knew that if he changed back now, he could risk Take overpowering him, not to mention to supposed side effects. "Look's like I have no choice after all..." Electric sparks appeared for a moments around his arms. "...I'm ending this. Third gear." He fought his consciousness as his arms began to let out red light from within, and two crimson orbs appeared in his palms. Electricity of the same shade roamed around the orbs as they filled with more power.

The red lightning gave off an ominous glow, as out of control bolts struck the ground around Ox, kicking up dust around him. "Um, how durable did you say this barrier was, Hyper god?" Lizel asked. "I'm getting a bad feeling, this might be the end..." Ban said, with an anxious feeling setting in. Ox stood steady and continued to prepare his technique. The downside to this is now Takemikazuchi has free reign to wail on him as he pleases, and give Ox plenty of risk to drop the attack. "Ox, be careful." The woman said, in a warning tone like he could hear her. "Stay... steady." Ox told himself to fight off the fleeting feelings, and prepared himself for an incoming assault.

Takemikazuchi was tossed over and hits hard on the ground. Takeminakata grinds his teeth in frustration, Lizel's snark worsening it. Takemikazuchi gets up as Shishio begins to feel the side effects coming to him. Lizel then asked the Hyper God about the toughness of the barrier. "It's okay. This barrier has been improved to withstand an attack on the level of a Forgotten God. We'll be totally safe." He said.

On the other hand, seeing as Shishio is about to make his definitely final move, Takemikazuchi wasted no time to go back in on him to deliver a series of strikes before he could unleash the one move that can and will finish him off.

Ox raised his hands outward, as if inviting Takemikazuchi's attacks. He knew he would be leaving himself open, but it was necessary to preform the technique. Take had began his assault, dashing in and battering him to stop what could very well be his demise. Ox winced as each fierce attack shot through his body, with his face riddled with strain, taking everything he has to stay focused on powering his attack. He clenched his teeth as blood sprayed out and leaked down his lip, but he pushed back the pain.

The spheres produced more lightning until there was a constant flow orbiting around them, as if they weren't fully stable and becoming overloaded with energy. They were no larger than bowling balls, so focusing so much power into such a small space was taxing. This was clear from Ox's expression, his teeth clenched tightly and eyes winced, while sweat and blood pours down his face.

With every strike delivered, Ox's feet get dragged through the dirt as he is pushed further and further back, but he does everything he can to stay upright. With one good solid hit Ox stumbles, but quickly plants his foot and gets back into his position. Lightning violently hits the ground, causing a dust cloud to form around Ox and Takemikazuchi, blocking the view from the audience. "As if this isn't stressful enough." Ban quickly remarked. Even with the dust cloud though, Takemikazuchi's barrage doesn't halt with another good hit to the stomach. The blow leaves Ox coughing up a puddle of blood, and shooting him out of the cloud and into the wall, causing a crater to form. He tries to stay up, but Ox falls to one knee with a mix of injury and mental exhaustion. Despite his form lasting only a few more seconds, he refuses to let his attack dissipate and gets back to his feet. "I can't go on." Ox says while huffing. "The rest is up to you." His words start to trail off when Take blasts through the cloud and throws an explosive punch. The kami kicks up dust from the shockwave he creates. As strong as it was however, the attack he threw missed his opponent and struck the wall instead. What would have hit Ox square in the jaw, misses Shishio entirely.

Standing at 3 feet 7 inches, 114 cm, Shishio is revealed when the dust settles, looking rather roughed up and angry. He looks up at Take with two warheads in his hands and lets them go. The two orbs stay in place as Shishio threw his palms forward and creates a concussive sound wave from them, hitting Takemikazuchi in the stomach and sending him flying back. Shishio reached back out to grab hold of the orbs and does something very risky. With all the power both of those blasts contained, he violently slams them together causing a wave of red energy to radiate from them. "This... is... it!" He struggles to say, while he uses all of his strength to push the two orbs together, the light emitting from them glowing brighter and brighter, as he tried to contain it all in his palms.

Shishio looks away from his hands and at Takemikazuchi, and with a determined glare he takes aim. He holds his arms out, containing all the power he can produce, electricity sparking around his hands, and just before it can detonate on him, he announces his final attack. "Third gear. RED DRAGON!" He opens his hands, leaving the energy stored up with only one place to go, directly at Takemikazuchi. The crimson red energy takes on the shape of a large Chinese dragon that whipped around as it traveled out of Shishio's hands and let out a vicious roar, soaring right towards Take. Just before it could hit him, the dragon reformed back into one of Shishio's typical blasts, only much, much larger. In a spectacular display, Takemikazuchi was struck with a red blast the size of a battleship, sending him flying backwards into the barrier behind him as the attacking continued to engulf him. Shishio struggled with the power he was releasing, forcing him to plant himself against his own side of the wall, and continued to unleash everything he had at Takemikazuchi.

The arena rumbled like several rockets were taking off all at once. Shishio let out a strong battle cry while he poured out the rest of the attack, bombarding Takemikazuchi and the barrier, until there was nothing left of him. The blast filled the arena with a great flash of light following by a massive explosion. When the light fades away, the arena ground is revealed to have formed a valley straight down the middle with rocky debris falling around what is left of the battlefield. Shishio stands there covered in dirt and soot, blood trails stained on his body, and two severely damaged arms. "He... won." Lizel says in near disbelief when everyone was quiet. Shishio stands there for a moment only half conscious from all that has happened, then falls backwards sitting against his cratered wall. "I'm... exhausted." he utters in a weak voice. "But I think it's finally over."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back