• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ╬ Niche Fandoms ╬ (Canon x OC) (Major Craving: Baldur's Gate 3 and Honkai Star Rail)

I’d be happy to do Honkai with you! Though, I will say that this would be my first time role playing it, so I apologize if anyone seems OOC!

Hi! I would be open to discussing a Honkai Star Rail or Fallout 4 roleplay. For Fo4 I would lean more towards playing an OC depending on who you are in the mood to write as. I also have not finished Honkai Star Rail yet, so that would be something we probably would want to work out. :)

Bump!
I broke my vow to skip Luocha and I'm happy that I did v-v
also Baldur's Gate news!

Honkai Star Rail
<3

(Caught up! Time to start reading the lore)
Characters I Can Play: Ask! I've not had the chance to write anyone! I feel I could do Dan Heng, March 7th, and Jing Yuan as well as a few others well enough to boot. While I don't quite know a ton about him yet, I've been reading up on Blade as well!
Characters I Want You To Play: Sampo (he's such an idiot, it's great), Jing Yuan
Well well well, I've been looking for a Honkai Star Rail RP 👀

Hope you don't mind if I slide into those PMs 😂

howdy! still looking for folks for baldur's gate 3? i'd definitely be interested!

I'm down for a double OC x CC of BG3 if you are. ☺️

Discord: unluckiestmember

Users who are viewing this thread

Back