• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ▐ ━ galaxy* ⋰ 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 ☆ (honkai star rail search / doubling)

lalalavi

♡♡♡
5889d6613487c4312ac26d98427c8e462544caa7.gif

heyhi, welcome to my search thread! i'm lala or lavi, and i'm on the search for, you guessed it, hsr! i am 18+ and i enjoy abusing exclamation marks and commas, hehe.
rest assured, i use proper caps while roleplaying!

ooc chat and rp will be through pm only! my post length varies, but i can typically write an average of 2-4 paragraphs in total. i am seeking casual partners, so write as much or little as you want, as often or not as you'd like, and please be lenient of mistakes, as i will be! keep in mind, my replies can sometimes be very slow so please be patient! i prefer mxf for myself but can do anything for your half.

NOTE: i try not to ghost but i hate to say it does happen sometimes! i will always try my best to let you know if something comes up! on this note, while a little word would be nice beforehand, i am entirely ghost friendly!

please be fair and equally enthusiastic when it comes to both of our sides! or i will drop on the spot. sorry!! it's a huge pet peeve of mine!

if i haven't scared you away, i am mainly hoping to find someone willing to play either blade, aventurine, sunday, gepard, or maybe caelus for my oc please! jing yuan, welt, or dr. ratio are final choices if none of the others suit your fancy.

i can play anyone for you in return, save for these (apologies!!): aventurine, firefly, silver wolf, and caelus/stelle - well, the latter is a maybe! i'm not sure if my version of them would be up to your tastes but i am open to discussing!
finally, i am fully open to tripling for the extra interactions and potential drama if that is something you may be interested in as well!

thank you for reading, please message me if you'd like and we can plot something out that we'll both enjoy!! have a lovely day/night! ☆​

Last edited:
It's been a while since I've delved into Honkai Star Rail, and I'm not done with Penacony yet, but I'm definitely willing to embark on this journey with you!

My experience with Blade typically leans towards more meme-like RPs, where poor dude gets bullied non-stop, but I can certainly switch gears and be serious when needed. So, if you're still on the lookout for participants, count me in, fellow stranger! :D

Tearyfalls_file Tearyfalls_file
helloooo~~ that version of blade sounds quite hilarious! but he definitely isn't my mandatory interest if you might be more comfortable with someone else! ^^

either way, i would loveeee to work something out with you so please pm me with who you'd like me to play for you, or i can pm you, and we can go from there!! ♡

Last edited:
Tearyfalls_file Tearyfalls_file
helloooo~~ that version of blade sounds quite hilarious! but he definitely isn't my mandatory interest if you might be more comfortable with someone else! ^^

either way, i would loveeee to work something out with you so please pm me with who you'd like me to play for you, or i can pm you, and we can go from there!! ♡
No worries if you're not seeking out comedy RPs! As I mentioned earlier, I'm perfectly adept at playing characters seriously or delving into dramatic scenarios with ease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back