• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Is the thread ok?

• Total voters

Quillin

Hi!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Hello!
    Hello site full of new people! I am new here. I spent a few days browsing around and have now set up a thread in the style of others who are looking for a story to write. I prefer to keep the thread clean and simple with only the necessary formatting to keep it organised. I went with tabs. They seemed fun. I hope the thread is self-explanatory.

Nice to meet you all, in a way.

About me
    So I saw that a lot of people add this bit into their search thread. The short of it is that I am just some random guy in his 30's with an imagination that pumps out a ton of stories inspired by any number of things. Music, pictures, games, movies, etc. I need an outlet for all those stories, which brings me to the world of RP and writing in general. I do intend to write my own book someday. I have a bunch of drafted documents containing worldbuilding, characters , storyboards and such. I have yet to pick one to develop further. I'm a bit scatterbrained when it comes to that. Need to find a bit of focus and a lot of time. Fortunately, I only spend the necessary amount of time trying to be a functioning adult. I'd rather spend my time writing stories, playing videogames or shooting things with a bow. Mostly fake animals and archery targets.

Anyway, before I bore everyone to death, ask and I may answer. Depending on the question and how well i got to know you.

Misc
    • I prefer to RP via PM or thread
    • I can ooc via a separate Pm of discord

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back