• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π™½πšŽπš  π™Ύπš›πš•πšŽπšŠπš—πšœ πš‹πš’ π™½πš’πšπš‘πš (A Vampire The Masquerade RP Search)

Rusty of Shackleford

Ten Thousand Club
213b7fbbd55b37f1f1f94033fe2abe37.gif

"Remember, wherever we go, it is the blood of Caine which makes our fate."

"β„œπ”’π”ͺ𝔒π”ͺπ”Ÿπ”’π”―, 𝔴π”₯𝔒𝔯𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔯 𝔴𝔒 𝔀𝔬, 𝔦𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”Ÿπ”©π”¬π”¬π”‘ 𝔬𝔣 β„­π”žπ”¦π”«π”’ 𝔴π”₯𝔦𝔠π”₯ π”ͺπ”žπ”¨π”’π”° 𝔬𝔲𝔯 π”£π”žπ”±π”’."

Greetings, Kindred...

Well, I'll stop with all the fanfare. Welcome! If you can't tell, this is a request looking for partners to write in the World of Darkness setting, or more specifically, Vampire The Masquerade. I recetnly got super fixated on the series, thanks to finally beating Bloodlines, then getting into the tabeltop and other media. I'm still learning the lore myself, so don't feel pressured to know evcery little detail. First, the rules and a bit about me. I know, I know. I'll be quick about it so we can get right into all that bloodsucking goodness!

-I go by He/Him pronouns. Call me whatever though!

-I'm 18+, and ask my partner is the same.

-I've been writing seriously for about four years now (Jesus I'm old)

-I usually write at least a paragraph, as I try to keep posts quick without sacrificing quality

-I'm open to people of all genders and sexualities!

Now....RULES:

-Please be 18+.

-Be respectful in general

-Tell me any triggers you have! I make it a point to always cater to my partners limits.

-Be at least somewhat familiar with the universe

Okay...now onto the plot!

π™½πšŽπš  π™Ύπš›πš•πšŽπšŠπš—πšœ πš‹πš’ π™½πš’πšπš‘πš
(No relation to the tabletop campaign of the same name)

New Orleans, 2022

New Orleans has long been in a...weird place for Kindred. It stands right in the middle of the mostly Camarilla controlled East, and Anarch controlled West. Control of the city would mean having control of the only way between the two regions, and with the ban on electornics, this has become even more vital. The Sect Wars are in full swing, and Kindred on all sides are falling, both to their fellow Cainites, and to the inquisitive zeal of the Second Inquisition.

Seeing this, the Kindred of new Orleans have come to an agreement. The Anarchs and the Camarilla within the city have agreed that it would be best to put off their petty conflicts off until the NSA has stopped burning them to ash. BUt treaties are rarely universally observed.

Three Primogen have died. One from Clan Toreador, one from Clan Brujah, and one from Clan Ventrue. All met their FInal Deaths within their own havens. The Kindred community is on edge. Alrready there's talks of retaliation against the perpetrators. ALrrady fingers are being pointed. For that is the curse of Caine: to forever be beset against your own kind.

So yeah! This will be sort of a mystery RP, following a small Coterie as they try to uncover the truth behind the death of the Primogen, all the while trying to keep the fragile balance of power between the Anarchs and the Camarilla in check. Romance is not at all necessary, but it could be a nice thing to include! I'm thinking what we could do is that we each play a couple of characters: one main character, and a few side characters to make up the Coterie. So yeah!

That's about it! Hope yo hear back from all of you! Also, if you want, we can talk on Discord! Lemme know if you want my tag!​

I would love to get into a Vampire game. Is this going to be on Discord, or here on RpN? Also, do you want more players to look into this? If so, I might be able to suggest a person or two.

I would love to get into a Vampire game. Is this going to be on Discord, or here on RpN? Also, do you want more players to look into this? If so, I might be able to suggest a person or two.
Either is fine! No stats or anything, purely RP. I might have more people join though!

So no need for a character sheet? I'm just wondering how that will work.

Ah. I begin to understand.

I had an old character that was a newly Embraced True Brujah working for the local police department that I would enjoy brushing the dust off of and revamping (Ha!) for this. Any rules about character creation that we will need to work with? Generation limits, off limit Clans, that kind of thing?

Ah. I begin to understand.

I had an old character that was a newly Embraced True Brujah working for the local police department that I would enjoy brushing the dust off of and revamping (Ha!) for this. Any rules about character creation that we will need to work with? Generation limits, off limit Clans, that kind of thing?
That sounds like it could work pe3frctly! As for limits, I'd say the hard limit for Generation is 10th. As for Clans, none really. Be creative!

Aw, shucks. I was hoping for 8th. Ah, well, I'll find a way to live with it. Count me in! I just need to get some dinner in the family, then I can print out a sheet and start on my character.

BTW, hey Psychie Psychie ! I know you like V:tM, you want in on this, too?

Aw, shucks. I was hoping for 8th. Ah, well, I'll find a way to live with it. Count me in! I just need to get some dinner in the family, then I can print out a sheet and start on my character.

BTW, hey Psychie Psychie ! I know you like V:tM, you want in on this, too?
I might make an exception! It just depends honestly

Well, let me get some food, then I can PM you my idea on the character and see what you think.

Psychie Psychie ! I know you like V:tM, you want in on this, too?
From somewhere in the depths of darkness, a voice is heard, summoning forth the ancient evil that is . . . Psychie!

Hey Sherwood! You called? What have we here? A Vampire; the Masquerade game? Cool! Perhaps I could pull out a Toreador for this, assuming that there is a space for me.

From somewhere in the depths of darkness, a voice is heard, summoning forth the ancient evil that is . . . Psychie!

Hey Sherwood! You called? What have we here? A Vampire; the Masquerade game? Cool! Perhaps I could pull out a Toreador for this, assuming that there is a space for me.
Hey, welcome Degenerate friend! Welcome!

Don't believe the stories that Sherwood tells about me. I'm as pure as the driven snow, and a sweet young lady!

I do not know much of this but i would still like to join if i could get help creating a character

Well, if you don't mind sharing a email address with me, I can share my PDF with you on my Dropbox account. I understand if you don't want to, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back