• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π™½πšŽπš  π™Ύπš›πš•πšŽπšŠπš—πšœ πš‹πš’ π™½πš’πšπš‘πš (A Vampire The Masquerade RP Search)

lol Its a force of habit for me to work out character sheets. Keeps me focused on knowing what skills/powers I have.

I just need like enough info to like create a character that would work in the universe is all ^^

Now I can't decide between the Ventrue and Toreador clans. . .

Leaning more to the Toreador at the moment.

Last edited:
Is there room from one more? I'm particularly into vtmb but i know the lore is a bit out of my grasp since i know that there's a lot more clans that are actually within the vtm lore but uh if you don't mind another amateur joining in on the fun then I would love to participate in this. I have always wanted to rp/write something like this.

I would probably make a ventrue but I'll see if it fits first since I'm not sure if there are restrictions in what kind of common personalities they would have especially with toreador being more in touch with their human emotions.

Is there room from one more? I'm particularly into vtmb but i know the lore is a bit out of my grasp since i know that there's a lot more clans that are actually within the vtm lore but uh if you don't mind another amateur joining in on the fun then I would love to participate in this. I have always wanted to rp/write something like this.

I would probably make a ventrue but I'll see if it fits first since I'm not sure if there are restrictions in what kind of common personalities they would have especially with toreador being more in touch with their human emotions.
Welcome! No worries, I'm welcoming everyone!

Ventrue is a good starter clan, though they tend to have very strict criteria to Embrace someone, to the point they have their own rituals for it

ah finally a vtm rp, though i know little of the lore. Hope there's still room here for me to possible join? i probably go for toreador but I'm going to check the other clans again before making a decision.

ah finally a vtm rp, though i know little of the lore. Hope there's still room here for me to possible join? i probably go for toreador but I'm going to check the other clans again before making a decision.
I'm building a Toreador, but there is always room for another!

Heyo, I would love to join such a story too, not sure what is needed still for this story and I am rather new to the masquerade too. (Have played most games, just haven't written in an rp about it yet). Hopeful to still be able to join :)

Heyo, I would love to join such a story too, not sure what is needed still for this story and I am rather new to the masquerade too. (Have played most games, just haven't written in an rp about it yet). Hopeful to still be able to join :)
We're about to start, but since I haven't posted the starter yet I'd be willing to let ya join!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back