• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Well,that'll be room to improvise then.

Just a matter of choosing an aspect that hasn't already been taken.

Hmm, now this certainly looks interesting. Is there perhaps a chance I could make a god of the sun / stars and / or a god of fire?
a god of fire sounds rlly cool! sun is kinda an aspect i wanted to use for a son of af but if you want it its nbd to me

a god of fire sounds rlly cool! sun is kinda an aspect i wanted to use for a son of af but if you want it its nbd to me
Ah, got it. The idea I had for the sun & fire lad is moreso the thought that the sun could be the ‘the greatest fire to be witnessed on the planet’ and quite possibly the reason why fires could exist upon the planet, a source of fire. Although I am interested to see if anyone else would pick up the god of the moon… have a couple ideas with how that would go ranging from a rivalry with them or best buds who do their part for the day and night cycle

I really enjoy this idea. Do we have an updated list of taken godly domains so that I can plan accordingly?

Ah, got it. The idea I had for the sun & fire lad is moreso the thought that the sun could be the ‘the greatest fire to be witnessed on the planet’ and quite possibly the reason why fires could exist upon the planet, a source of fire. Although I am interested to see if anyone else would pick up the god of the moon… have a couple ideas with how that would go ranging from a rivalry with them or best buds who do their part for the day and night cycle
I should have gone with something like Moon.

Necromantic Necromantic Is it too late to change my aspect to moon and magic?

Last edited:
I would be interested in making a moon goddess.

Edit: I am absolutely making a moon/dream goddess.

I would be interested in making a moon goddess.

Edit: I am absolutely making a moon goddess.
Ah… interesting. I do wonder what kind of a character y’all making as to see what kind of interactions they would have with my sun/fire lad

Im interested. I have quite a few ideas of what god I would come up with so still working on that lmao

Sounds interesting, got room for one more? I'm thinking of playing a god of greed and/or deceit if that hasn't already been taken by anyone else.

I have a two ideas: a god of magic and a god/goddess of life. wanted to make sure magic on the planet would be an allowed thing. If not, I'll go with Life.

Magic and Life don't really go together though... Actually I guess they could quite easily. Imma do both then. Brainstorms some more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back