• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
doesnt rlly matter if they go together as long as you can make them work

Yea, I could make it work pretty easily it's just a matter of finding a Picture that works. Might make Magic their Secondary Domain and Life the main one and go for more of a Life-esque God look. Maybe have a Wand/Staff in their hand.

Hey! Is it too late to throw in a fire/volcano god? Should I wait for the second generation?

new people cant reserve second gen chatacters, but astry has a point otherwise

Hmm… what domains haven’t been claimed yet? Thinking I might start with a storm god then.

I'd be interested in doing a Fate + Justice god.

Also, it looks like there's no one doing a life-making god? If nobody else wants to, I can do a Crafting/Craftsmanship (whatever the proper term is) + Life god too. Basically, just pulling on how a lot of creation myths involve humans being made of clay and extending that to multiple materials and multiple designs for different forms of life.

I'd be interested in doing a Fate + Justice god.

Also, it looks like there's no one doing a life-making god? If nobody else wants to, I can do a Crafting/Craftsmanship (whatever the proper term is) + Life god too. Basically, just pulling on how a lot of creation myths involve humans being made of clay and extending that to multiple materials and multiple designs for different forms of life.
life is taken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back