• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Necromantic

You faker than some Sweet 'N Low
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"My child...You were not meant to die so soon."

That's the first thing you hear when you wake up, bewildered by the situation you were in. Oh, yeah. That's right. You'd just died- By murder, of illness, suicide, whatever it was, you could distinctly remember how you'd just died. But, then, why were you here? The deity speaking to you gently carreses your cheek, affectionately, and yet you can see sadness in their eyes. They regret something, and you can tell.

"And for that, I'm sorry. Your purpose in life was ended, due to my own negligence."

What was he talking about?

"I can't give you your old life back, so I hope you'll accept this as an apology. I'm going to give you and the others a new world, for you to do as you please with, in your ideal form. You will be the Gods of your new world. Enjoy your new life, please have fun."

You have so many questions. And yet, he doesn't give you time to ask any of them, as if he doesn't consider those important. Perhaps they aren't important. He vanishes, leaving you in a banquet hall filled will food, and several other newly born Gods. In the center of the room, there's a book, with several jars filled with small lights. Around the table, there's plaques with people's human names on them, and the new godly aspects that they embody.

Welcome! I wanted a nice, relaxing roleplay about newly born Gods having fun in a world of their own creation. There's no real plot, you can make your own subplots as you see fit, it'll mostly be about the connections between the characters. A sandbox rp, really.

Rules-
1. Semi lit to Literate roleplay
2. Gods can have one or two things they rule over, but not more than two.
3. Any combination is okay.
4. You can reserve aspects to rule over
5. One God to start but we'll do a timeskip at some point where you can make second generation Gods
6. No limits on what your character looks like
7. They are all originally human, they died on earth

Check here for taken aspects

Suggested aspects for first Generation Gods (not required, just in case anyone is having trouble deciding)
Intelligence
Fate
Ocean
Sky
Wisdom
Agriculture
Wealth

Last edited:
What does semi-lit to literate exactly mean? Is the a minimum word count per post or such? Because I put effort into my replies to make sure there's stuff to work off of and whatnot, but I tend to average like 175 words in my usual roleplays due to not really having the knack for including non-vital details.

I'm definitely interested in the plot and would love to be the god of community, but only if there's not a high expectation for long responses.

Can I be the god of Order and Chaos

So I can have that half and half color aesthetic?

If there is still room for one more, I’d like to join as the deity of life and fate.

If this is still accepting, war and/or craft?
sure! cant edit the list rn im going to work

What does semi-lit to literate exactly mean? Is the a minimum word count per post or such? Because I put effort into my replies to make sure there's stuff to work off of and whatnot, but I tend to average like 175 words in my usual roleplays due to not really having the knack for including non-vital details.

I'm definitely interested in the plot and would love to be the god of community, but only if there's not a high expectation for long responses.
as long as you can manage a paragraph, youre good imo

Hmm, now this certainly looks interesting. Is there perhaps a chance I could make a god of the sun / stars and / or a god of fire?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back