• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings New and Fresh Thread || Fandom and Original! Updated 6/4

Punkie

Gaymer Enthusiast
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Hello, I'm Punkie, and I'm a 21 year old college student who's majoring in computer science, minoring in literature. I'm looking for some new, literate, long term partners for roleplaying!

I've been here awhile, and I used to have an old thread around here, but it's gotten packed with comments so I wanted to start off fresh. I also wanted to clean up the thread a bunch to make it more organized and easy for potential partners to navigate. Thanks for checking it out, and I hope I find a partner! <3

Last edited:
boop! Open and ready for partners!

Hey. I'm totally up for Father/Daughter relationship feels. Got a couple ideas for that one if you want to give it a shot PM me.

Hey, I'm interested in the knight x noblewoman idea, but I do have to ask; would you be alright with making it F/F with a woman disguised as a man to become a knight, or is it only M/F? I'm interested either way!

Hey, I'm interested in the knight x noblewoman idea, but I do have to ask; would you be alright with making it F/F with a woman disguised as a man to become a knight, or is it only M/F? I'm interested either way!

Hmmm you might be able to sell me on this... send me a DM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back