• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Need Omnitrix Wielders [7/7] & other assorted characters [Unlimited] for Ben 10-themed RP

At least leave those words for after two weeks.

But yes, I should nudge dem others.

Uh hi. Do we need baddies, rivals, & Or allies?

Love the ben 10 series and universe in general and i do have a few characters in mind. :)

Also are we allowed to invent our own aliens? I may use images from other series but they will not have much in common with whatever the heck the image may be. I assure you they will not be Much of a problem for the lore and powerscale.

Multiple characters are fine i take it? I can even make expendable ones :)
Got a link for me or did i miss it?

This is the the thread for both ooc and characters. As far as I know most cs are on the previous two pages but you might wanna read everything just in case.

Also are we allowed to invent our own aliens? I may use images from other series but they will not have much in common with whatever the heck the image may be. I assure you they will not be Much of a problem for the lore and powerscale.

Fan made aliens are definitely allowed but fair warning Crow isn't a fan of evil omnitrixes and only made an exception for my villain due to liking the concept

Fan made aliens are definitely allowed but fair warning Crow isn't a fan of evil omnitrixes and only made an exception for my villain due to liking the concept
Thats fine i had no intention of making an omnitrix user. Two are alien allies one of which is a plumber. The third is a human implanted with an alien endoskeletal weapons system that kinda drove him mad and turned him into a dangerous villain.

This is the the thread for both ooc and characters. As far as I know most cs are on the previous two pages but you might wanna read everything just in case.

also my Ally is already done. I just finished my plumber too if youd like to see him. I have a big bad antagonist force in mind as well but ill talk to the boss about that one they do have some relevance to my plumber and my Villain so even if they dont get to make an appearance id like it if they at least existed recently as a threat :). Crow Crow

Crow isn't a fan of evil omnitrixes

Not entirely true In fact I actually thought one or two of the Omnitrix Wielders would be antagonistic

also my Ally is already done. I just finished my plumber too if youd like to see him. I have a big bad antagonist force in mind as well but ill talk to the boss about that one they do have some relevance to my plumber and my Villain so even if they dont get to make an appearance id like it if they at least existed recently as a threat :). Crow Crow

The Plumber would be nice, as well as more hints to this antagonistic figure

Alright. I finished all 3 current characters.

The ally is an alien Babe with cool powers and a goot niche to offer our heroes.

The Plumber is a good combatant and fun guy with excellent perceptive abilities.

The final guy is hella dangerous, nowhere near unbeatable but i am sure he will present a threat regardless of what aliens or forms come to battle him.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back