• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Need Omnitrix Wielders [7/7] & other assorted characters [Unlimited] for Ben 10-themed RP

Crow

Top-tier Avian Master
Alright, so basically, here's the plan.

In this world, there are ten Omnitrices that landed on different parts of Earth, and ten Omnitrix wielders to correspond to them.

So basically I was running through my story ideas for an old RP and reworking it for a good while - a story that took place in a reality where there were ten Omnitrix wielders. In a sense, this one is a type of 'Arc 2', where within the context of a Roleplay, makes sense to start with, since I can actually involve more characters.

In 'Arc 1', there was a focus on 3 Omnitrix Wielders that had to go off-world by the end of it. What their deal is will be revealed eventually. That leaves us with seven. I'm playing one, so that leaves you all with six.

For Omnitrix Wielders, my preference for you would be to have a full set of original aliens, but just to play it fair and since I know you all are suckers for having your own XLR8 or turning into the super cool Fourarms, so I will permit a maximum of 5 canon aliens per wielder, with no overlaps (this won't apply to GM characters for the sake of the GM keeping seekrits and... well... if seekrits are not kept, what are they? Also if this does include GM characters it will likely limit your choices even further)

In addition to that, I would appreciate the addition of other player characters, be it the recently-resurfacing Plumbers of Earth, or part-alien or superpowered ally-type characters, even antagonists!

How will your characters unite if they are in different parts of Earth, you may ask? That questioned will be answered very close to the start of the roleplay.

This Roleplay will follow the rules established by the classic continuity, which in itself is full of retcons and twisties so uh we'll figure something out.

Our 10-3 Omnitrix Wielders:

1. Crow Crow
2. SP3CT3R SP3CT3R
3. fin fin
4. Killerclown Killerclown
5. Venchi1986 Venchi1986
6. Galactatech Galactatech
7. Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork

Last edited:
Hi yes I've been wanting to do a ben 10 rp for a few years count me the fuck in

Yuppers. Are superpowered allies a part of the main group or is that like a side character thing?

I'd say it depends on where you place them and how you write them, as well as how easy it can be for them to get roped into the Omnitrix wielders' businesses.

Are we allowed to reserve canon aliens? 'Cuz I'd like to claim Ghostfreak.
Crow Crow Actually, I'm just gonna fill all of my reservations right away. I'd also like *opens ben 10 wiki on separate tab* Rath, Juryrigg, Water Hazard, and... a dragon?

Crow Crow Actually, I'm just gonna fill all of my reservations right away. I'd also like *opens ben 10 wiki on separate tab* Rath, Juryrigg, Water Hazard, and... a dragon?

Oh yeah, since this timeline has no Andromeda aliens, well... no Water Hazard.

First of all, is there a set age limit for Omnitrix wielders? If not, my idea is a former Navy Diver who gets his hands on an Omnitrix with Aquatic-themed aliens, including Ripjaws. My idea for a villain so far is basically an evil version of Jaques Cousteau. He used to be a celebrated and well-respected oceanographer and conservationist but his know a crazed mad scientist with an obsession for the ocean and a drive to protect it, especially from Humanity.

First of all, is there a set age limit for Omnitrix wielders? If not, my idea is a former Navy Diver who gets his hands on an Omnitrix with Aquatic-themed aliens, including Ripjaws.

While I am expecting mostly teenagers and children among our Omnitrix wielders, adults are welcome to join our Trix-bearing gang.

My idea for a villain so far is basically an evil version of Jaques Cousteau. He used to be a celebrated and well-respected oceanographer and conservationist but his know a crazed mad scientist with an obsession for the ocean and a drive to protect it, especially from Humanity.

Ohohohoho

Sounds like a plan.

How about a high-school senior in the JROTC? For the scientist, he also has henchmen in the form of goons wearing suba suits who help him on his errands.

Not too familiar with anything but the first season of Ben 10 but interested in playing an omnitrix wielder if still available

Dang it. I bought an RPG rulebook a while ago with lots of cool aliens in it.

Well, if need be, you can draw ideas from things as opposed to directly taking. Sometimes I look at Darwin IV's collection of lifeforms to think of inspiration for Ben 10 aliens

Users who are viewing this thread

Back