• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Need Omnitrix Wielders [7/7] & other assorted characters [Unlimited] for Ben 10-themed RP

Well, if need be, you can draw ideas from things as opposed to directly taking. Sometimes I look at Darwin IV's collection of lifeforms to think of inspiration for Ben 10 aliens
What's that?

I think someone else will eventually join. Besides, I already set 3 MIA Omnitrix Wielders aside for this roleplay's plot things. Best to have our last be like the rest.

Will my Ocean-themed mad scientist kinda be like this RP's version of Dr.Animo. Also, I have the idea that he is currently gene-splicing himself in order to become more and more like the residents of the ocean. He already has a set of gills on his neck, making him amphibious. Would that be ok?

That sounds cool and maybe he could be more antagonist/ anti-hero. An antagonist doesn't always have to be villainous in nature, in fact having a antagonist who has redeemable qualities actually makes for an interesting dynamic.

Overflow, Shockrock, Brainstorm, Jet Ray

Don't know if I should allow Overflow, because he's stated to be from the Andromeda Galaxy in the Reboot's little vids.

also is alien x off-limits or something?

Still thinking on it, considering his gamebreaking nature. If I do allow him, it'll likely be as an additional alien as opposed to someone's original 10.

So either way, no one can start with Alien X.

When you need be best just to allow the individual to choose which aliens they want, regardless of what galaxies they come from. after all the celestial sapiens technically exist outside of the universe.

Well, my villain is obsessed with protecting the ocean from harm, especially from humanity. So, his reasons for villainy are sympathetic. I can also think of redeemable traits fro him to make him more interesting.

Will my Ocean-themed mad scientist kinda be like this RP's version of Dr.Animo. Also, I have the idea that he is currently gene-splicing himself in order to become more and more like the residents of the ocean. He already has a set of gills on his neck, making him amphibious. Would that be ok?

Yeah, that's the impression I got.

Go ahead. A little creativity goes a long way.

Well, my villain is obsessed with protecting the ocean from harm, especially from humanity. So, his reasons for villainy are sympathetic. I can also think of redeemable traits fro him to make him more interesting.

Celestialsapien populations live inside the Milky Way, so there's that. Plus I might plan a trip to the Andromeda arc at some point, been having that old idea for old Ben 10 RPs.

Well azmuth did state that he created the Omnitrix to help the beings of the universe grow closer together, so is there a in Universe reason for not using aliens from other galaxies?

Well azmuth did state that he created the Omnitrix to help the beings of the universe grow closer together, so is there a in Universe reason for not using aliens from other galaxies?

There is no directly stated reason, but the collection of Milky Way sapient races is huge. All that's really known is that Azmuth catalogged only Milky Way species, no further details as to why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back