• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Need Omnitrix Wielders [7/7] & other assorted characters [Unlimited] for Ben 10-themed RP

So since spot took well the last spot, does that mean we're good to go?

As said, signups will be created before Sunday, nonspecific.

Then we are good.

Okay, I'll drop snare-oh. But I still don't see why we can't just use Canon aliens Tama I mean after all in the Ben 10 reboot Kevin 11 created a Omnitrix like device that used aliens that while we're the same species as Ben's, we're also distinctly different from them.

Reboot Kevin's are stated to be mutated. Very different from a standard healthy member of the same species, which the Omnitrix should have.

To be honest I would rather use the Canon ones, but just add my own personal touches to them.
If that's the case, can't you just bootleg them a little? There's a lot of overlap in the aliens' powersets, so you just have to switch parts of them around.

Like, if you want to play XLR8, you could give him ice powers and have his superspeed come from skating on frozen ground.

That's just it I don't know what I want for the last five spots.
Just base it on competitive balance, then. None of the canons you listed have a tank, like Four Arms or Humongousaur, so maybe come up with something to fill that niche?

Brainstorm (green instead of red)

Jetray (green instead of red)

Shock Rock (green energy instead of blue

Slapback

Blox (consisting of green and gold pieces)

So for niches you've fulfilled:

Superintelligence
Electrokinesis (twice)
Superspeed
Flight
Far-ranged laserblast
Swimming capability
Self-duplication
Density manipulation
Size manipulation
Construct creation.

Some suggested niches I would suggest are chlorokinesis, pyrokinesis and cryokinesis. As mentioned above, strength is important too...

... huh, Ken 10 has no strength aliens. Really makes you think.

I thought shock-rock fit the tank roll.

I always did feel Shock Rock's abilities leaned more towards durability, while having a good degree of enhanced strength acquired from said durability, kinda like Diamondhead.

That is still pretty strong so I guess he works as muscle.

I wonder what tech from Atlantis and magical artifacts from Mu would look like?

They could resemble Pisciss tech like what Kraab possibly has, or even Encephalonian tech, since Encephalonus IV is the planet of those Cyber Squid in that underwater hotel episode.

Take some cues from Ledgerdomain artifacts and stuff Charmcaster & Hex have used for the magic artifacts, with a blue glow to signify an affinity for water elemental magic.

Damn I'm too late.

There's still ally-type characters, Plumbers & antagonists we could use. If you're interested, you can stick around for those roles.

Awesome sauce! Well I don't know where to start since I do want to try to make as many original aliens as I can before relying on canons. What kind of aliens do we have so far if you don't mind me asking?

Aside from Post 53 of this thread, and my suggestions for Killerclown in Post 56, only canon aliens have been mentioned for roster additions.

So feel free to go full throttle with your original alien ideas.

Thing is though oh, I'm not so good at coming up with original aliens.

You could just do what I did and google for fan made Ben 10 aliens, in fact this alien could work as a replacement for Blox: Rubix-dude

Here is what I'm thinking of going with:
Rust Touch
Metalium
Pitman
Sparkfly
Alien 51
Leaptoad
Jack'o Splatter
Baidude
Crashquake
Wildfire

That is true, but I just don't want people walking around with the exact same 3 aliens across 4 people. Kinda like what Pokemon RPs do to prevent a good chunk of the cast from collectively starting with Riolu or Noibat like a Riolu-Noibat hivemind, even if it's an entirely possible scenario. Man, people really like Noivern.

If others are in favour, then I'll allow two people to have the same canon alien under those conditions. My NPC trix wielders do share some of your aliens after all.

I have no issue with it.

Since we were talking about Atlantis & Mu, maybe we can discuss them further to create some lore behind them. Maybe we can take cues from TerraPisciss from the Omniverse comics?

I won't stop you guys from using other people's aliens like dem high quality kjmarch aliens, but just make sure they're OK with it like what I did with the 5YL aliens. Not for this RP though so don't expect Slingshot to sling by.

Don't think they'll pop in to complain though.

Hmmm... how do you all want your Omnitrices to be.

a. OS rules - Time out system, cannot switch between forms freely.

b. UAF rules - Energy system, can switch between forms.

c. Mix of both, explained by how some of the cast figured b out over time and how others have not, with a being the default you start with.

Last edited:
Since we were talking about Atlantis & Mu, maybe we can discuss them further to create some lore behind them. Maybe we can take cues from TerraPisciss from the Omniverse comics?

I won't stop you guys from using other people's aliens like dem high quality kjmarch aliens, but just make sure they're OK with it like what I did with the 5YL aliens. Not for this RP though so don't expect Slingshot to sling by.

c. Mix of both, explained by how some of the cast figured b out over time and how others have not, with a being the default you start with.

I've asked the creators if they're fine with it, still waiting for answers though. Also for the omnitrices option c makes the most sense to me

we all start with master controls unlocked I'd say C

I might give my mad scientist an Ancient Greece themed costume, considering the legends of Atlantis originated there. Might also give him a suit of power armor that looks errierly like a humanoid alligator, the same look one of my guy's aliens has.

racking knuckles as well* I'd prefer to keep it here AND YOU BETTER EXPECT FULL THROTTLE ALIENS
Crow Crow Since it looks like we've got two players only using fan-made aliens, would that make it fair to let Galactatech Galactatech use all canons? There's less competition because of that, so it'll be easier to avoid stacking.

Crow Crow Since it looks like we've got two players only using fan-made aliens, would that make it fair to let Galactatech Galactatech use all canons? There's less competition because of that, so it'll be easier to avoid stacking.

Sorry, but I'd prefer for player characters to at least use a good extent of original aliens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back