• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Need Omnitrix Wielders [7/7] & other assorted characters [Unlimited] for Ben 10-themed RP

When i was 7 i went to a petting zoo and as i pet the llama it kicked me dead in the groin. Then spit on me when i fell down. So now i am commited to exterminating them all. So far my kill count is 0 but it shall climb.

When i was 7 i went to a petting zoo and as i pet the llama it kicked me dead in the groin. Then spit on me when i fell down. So now i am commited to exterminating them all. So far my kill count is 0 but it shall climb.
I know llamas are mean but what prompted you to bring this up

If anyone's wondering, I was busy and I will continue to be until say 16th, but one's best bet for my true return to longpost and longreviews would be 18th or 19th because my brain will still be pressured then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back