• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Need Omnitrix Wielders [7/7] & other assorted characters [Unlimited] for Ben 10-themed RP

Crow Crow What’s the timeline with the Forever Knights or could I play around with it as I see fit within reason?

What I will say that everything within the main continuity including and before Vilgax's first visit to Earth and creating the 'Cherry Tree' happened. This encompasses Sir George living through Dagon and creating the Forever Knights.

Aside from that, no plans from my side.

Crow Crow @Spots @Killerclown please tell me your omnitrix wielders are gonna be high school-aged or older Terry isn't cut out to be the team dad

I'm thinking Middle School-aged.

I'm not the GM so I can't tell you what to do, but as an autistic person, I feel like I should point out that that's not how autism works.
An autistic savant is an autistic person who happens really good at a particular skill, like sculpting or forsenics or cooking. It doesn't make you smarter or more mature. An autistic six-year-old is still gonna act like a six-year-old, for the most part.

Thank you for letting me know. I'll make changes to his character sheet.

Thank you for letting me know. I'll make changes to his character sheet.
Autism is a really hard disability to wrap your head around. If you want to keep that part of the character, I can give you some advice, but I'd definitely make him at least 10 if he's still gonna be a child prodigy, older if he's not.

Oh yeah, my old stuff had a 'Region' section, which specified where you all live. I'll add something like that below 'Species' so you guys go ahead.

And yes, I have prepared for characters to live far apart, so there's no need for characters to live within 10 hour trucking distance of each other

Galactatech Galactatech

A few things I wanna point out before you complete your app and I review in bulk.

1. Try making the protective suit seperate from the Omnitrix if you want it. Also, Omnitrix doesn't belong in the Equipment section.

5. I would prefer images to be drawing-based, cartoonistic, animesque, etc. All in all, while avoiding using rl pictures.

Rest of the stuff, including your connections to Andersen Amenities, I'd like to see you build on. Breddy interesting stuff to see in the story's run.... eventually.

I couldn't find any drawings that I found satisfying. In addition I thought a real life picture would be more distinct.

I was originally going to not make Valiant's app to keep it a beeg seekrit, but I'll just make it with a good extent of [Redacted for GM Purposes].

After I draw all ten of her aliens.

Crow Crow How’s my sheet?

I wanted to review it with the rest later, but if you want me to review it with other completed ones, sure.

Galactatech Galactatech you might want to use Billy Billions from Omniverse as a reference for your character's personality. Appearance-wise, I'm not the best at finding faceclaims, but here's one that I thought of immediately.
latest

(If I'm getting on your nerves, feel free to tell me to stop. I get tunnel vision when I'm excited for an RP)

Galactatech Galactatech you might want to use Billy Billions from Omniverse as a reference for your character's personality. Appearance-wise, I'm not the best at finding faceclaims, but here's one that I thought of immediately.
latest

(If I'm getting on your nerves, feel free to tell me to stop. I get tunnel vision when I'm excited for an RP)
That picture looks like a girl.

I just used an image of kid Gohan from Dragon Ball Z as a reference, and yes I made sure to choose a photo where he didn't have his tail, or where the tail wasn't showing.

OK let's check 'em out.

Venchi1986 Venchi1986
No problemas here.

As for Isomaum's mnemokinesis... save it for the non-player characters or the plot points is all I can really say.

fin fin
Let's see...
Add a the Residence section and add one more alien... and...

Yeah, that's it really.

SP3CT3R SP3CT3R
Love what you've got, as well as your ideas, such as Hacky Sack's implied puberty and Gale Force being a legit alien sighting-turned-meme. It's the little details that count.

I'll put you three on the cast list. Just make the suggested changes if any.

As for Isomaum's mnemokinesis... save it for the non-player characters or the plot points is all I can really say.

Yeah I wasn't sure if I should keep it and rejected many possible alien transformations that had illusion/mind/illusion control powers either for Isomaum or Danny, eventually only letting Isomaum because I figured no one would really mind if he used those powers on Danny. Heck I might make it so that one point the Prototrix somehow removes his mnemokinesis without him realizing. He is not meant to be a big bad character after all, or at least that is not my intention

Users who are viewing this thread

Back