• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Need Omnitrix Wielders [7/7] & other assorted characters [Unlimited] for Ben 10-themed RP

SP3CT3R SP3CT3R fin fin Killerclown Killerclown Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Galactatech Galactatech Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork Circe Circe EldridSmith EldridSmith

Well I think that's everyone.

Other threads that contain better details will be up over time, but for now, enjoy.

Because I've solidified my decision on that aspect - for all players to use original aliens.

Still looking through the apps, but damn, that's the kjmarch Overflow! Predating our Cascan friend by more than half a decade.

Never though I'd see him again.

I am interested

Can I join please

Hop on, hop in.

How about this, we use aliens that are on the Omnitrix, but Ben hasn't used.

Give me a while and I'll be right back on this question.

If I end up saying yes tho, which five extra you picking?

Last edited:
Crow Crow Is there a limit to how many additional aliens we can get?

I'll limit it by the arcs/chapters/stuff. You'll likely be able to unlock one more by Arc 2 or 3, one more in the next arc, so on so forth. The number can stack if you choose not to get your alien.

There are certain arcs where I just up and give away aliens like the Andromeda arc. The ones I give won't count towards the number.

Forever Knight characters?

While they're not in current plans, they have existed in history in this timeline (The Sir George Stuff and all), so if you want to recreate the Forever Knights here as a rising organization and an antagonistic force, I won't stop you.

While they're not in current plans, they have existed in history in this timeline (The Sir George Stuff and all), so if you want to recreate the Forever Knights here as a rising organization and an antagonistic force, I won't stop you.
If that were the case I think I’d go more for a splinter group of defectors who don’t believe in the ridding the world of aliens

Am thinking of making a half human half Kraaho character (Kraaho are the stretchy people who live underground) like Ester from Omniverse

I wasn't intending on everybody being pre-teens haha. Had Robin in mind as being the youngest of the crew.

I wasn't intending on everybody being pre-teens haha. Had Robin in mind as being the youngest of the crew.
Me as well! I was expecting everyone to be teens and then I just see the 6 year old kid and am like O-O. No hate lol! Just I'm so used to teens or young adults in roleplays
Seeing a 13-year-old character was like getting kicked in the nuts, seeing the next one turn out to be six was like getting shot point-blank.

Me as well! I was expecting everyone to be teens and then I just see the 6 year old kid and am like O-O. No hate lol! Just I'm so used to teens or young adults in roleplays
Seeing a 13-year-old character was like getting kicked in the nuts, seeing the next one turn out to be six was like getting shot point-blank.
Haha, I might just edit and bump his age up so they're not all kids.

(Wip)
Name: Patrick Anderson
Species: Human
Skills: an autistic savant with a Mensa IQ, an instantaneous memory, and access to both the Anderson family fortune, and the vast resources of the family company Anderson Amenities, a corporate empire consisting of businesses in every sector.
Equipment: Omnitrix, A protective suit of armor originating from the Omnitrix via the push of a button, this is unique only to Patrick's.
Role in Story: Omnitrix Wielder.
Physical Description: Patrick Anderson as a young Caucasian boy who's height and weight are average for his age. He has the physique of a child bodybuilder.
Omnitrix Colour: green and black
Omnitrix Position: a green and black wrist watch permanently attached to his left wrist.
Omnitrix Name: Alien Morpher
Personality: despite his young age Patrick is a highly intelligent autistic savant. He is a kind-hearted young boy, who while introverted, will open up to those he trusts. A playful youngster who uses the Omnitrix, which he calls the alien Morpher, just as much for play as he does for helping others. Patrick is socially awkward and doesn't always pick up on slight social cues. In addition he can have trouble telling the difference between sarcastic humor and when someone is being serious.
History: Born into the obscenely wealthy and prestigious Anderson family, Patrick Anderson grew up in a life of luxury and privilege. Despite this he never developed an entitled attitude. At 3 years old, Patrick was diagnosed with autism, specifically aspergers syndrome. This led to his parents cuddling him, much to his chagrin. Patrick discovered the alien Morpher in the backyard of his family's estate. Upon discovering it, he rushed to his mother and father who tried everything to get it off. However all of their methods failed, and so the family instead opted to help Patrick learn how to use his Alien Morpher
Other:
I'm not the GM so I can't tell you what to do, but as an autistic person, I feel like I should point out that that's not how autism works.
An autistic savant is an autistic person who happens really good at a particular skill, like sculpting or forsenics or cooking. It doesn't make you smarter or more mature. An autistic six-year-old is still gonna act like a six-year-old, for the most part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back