• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic NCQuest: Mecha flavored action, OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Happens to all threads if you don't interact 'enough' in them. Whatever that is.

I've been moaning to staff about it for years, maybe it'll be fixed this one. Who knows.

Aldur Aldur Malphaestus Malphaestus I've noted that if you watch a thread and fail to click on a notification from it just once then there will be no other notifications until you mark it as read. It's a pretty annoying bug but I try to bypass it by keeping IC threads bookmarked.

Aldur Aldur Malphaestus Malphaestus I've noted that if you watch a thread and fail to click on a notification from it just once then there will be no other notifications until you mark it as read. It's a pretty annoying bug but I try to bypass it by keeping IC threads bookmarked.

Did not know this condition. I do now. Appreciated.

I knew about this but it still gets "clogged" since I have the thread open, usually. I think the biggest problem is that I have my browser remember my tabs and when I open this tab up it doesn't show the alerts since it's supposed to be in the previous state and oh well. It's complicated.

AnonyMouse AnonyMouse Would the truck on your driveway be still under a tarp or has it been removed?
Tarped. Pretty much untouched since it was delivered. Kind of looks like a Mad Max rendition of those Toyota Hilux technicals you see every time a third world country decides its time for a civil war. Currently has four flat tires and a number of other things the New Baltimore department of transportation did to be assholes.

I know no one actually wants to interact with Streuben, but if you for some reason do, feel free to crash any conversation he's in from here-on-out.
Thank Peyton, because I was definitely coming for him. Streuben and Rosa, in the same room!? Now that's what I call a target rich environment.

Also, is this a Friday night?
Full status: this takes place right after their first mission (same day, in the evening/start of night), and I forgot what day it was supposed to be smh. IIRC in ep1 we went two weeks after EP0, the prologue. Let me review things and get back to you.

Okay, date should be march 10th~, 2471.

If the internet isn't lying to me, that's actually a tuesday! Yuck. Well, using our calender, anyway. For all we know, Post-Disaster calender is actually out of sync with ours even if it's the same format; so it could be a friday to them, right?

Okay, date should be march 10th~, 2471.

If the internet isn't lying to me, that's actually a tuesday! Yuck. Well, using our calender, anyway. For all we know, Post-Disaster calender is actually out of sync with ours even if it's the same format; so it could be a friday to them, right?
I'm asking so I know what song Hadrian would listen to before he gets interrupted by zoomer music

Users who are viewing this thread

Back