• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic NCQuest: Mecha flavored action, OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Currently experiencing writer's block. Honestly I don't really have anything specific in mind until after the party unless someone wants to do a collab or something...

Currently experiencing writer's block. Honestly I don't really have anything specific in mind until after the party unless someone wants to do a collab or something...
We've still got two days before that's supposed to start (22nd) so don't worry too much.

Malphaestus Malphaestus
Viper Actual Viper Actual
SkyHawk MK III SkyHawk MK III
YsFanatic YsFanatic
Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse
Aldur Aldur

Okay, we're scheduled to start EP2 sometime today; and by "we" I mean "I". Working on some stuff, but I actually forgot to post that intermission; please expect that soon after this post. After my intermission, a collab between Anonymouse and I will provide a bit more context, then I'll make a post that fully sets the scene for everybody when everything is ready. I hope that sounds good to everyone!

About the Queue/Looping this go around; consider all rulings to be relaxed and ignorable if you see a good opportunity or get in a good groove; just don't completely dominate the scene so it'd be awkward to write after you, that's all. I won't be setting a discrete end date this go around, but let's aim sometime the middle of June.

Collab with Anonymouse finalized: please expect that shortly after this notification. Afterwards, I'll set it up for you guys to go nuts a while.

So, how this'll ultimately go: I'll post the introduction, notify everyone they can officially do as they please (with reason, of course!), and hopefully you'll all at least keep my suggested items in mind, or provide me with what you're going to do instead. I'll post normally myself to provide additional scene-setters and generally add more worldbuildiness and flavor, which is the other reason for this EP besides character development.

Okay, that's both intermissions out of the way. I'll be setting the scene now, please expect that "Not as soon as the other two".

I'm doing some intense personal training so I need to occupy myself because my diet is boring. That and my laptop broke.

No pressure, GM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back