• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic NCQuest: Mecha flavored action, OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I love the chat room post. And good timing for the party, I've got an extended weekend.

okay, I ran out of time, so there's your post, a little shorter than intended. It mostly just described the house, so we know which rooms / spaces we have at our disposal. I kind of wanted to have Cammy say or do something to get the ball rolling, but I'm out of time, so we'll see which introvert speaks up first, LoL.

Considering his background I'm thinking Adam is a virgin too.

I'm assuming that the bathroom isn't well designed for wheelchair users. I'm thinking that Adam is going to have to either get help or be making short trips back to his house from time to time.

I'm assuming that the bathroom isn't well designed for wheelchair users. I'm thinking that Adam is going to have to either get help or be making short trips back to his house from time to time.
What awful fridge logic!

we can skip over bathroom breaks smh

Heh, I wasn't planning on going into any kind of detail. It was just something that occurred to me and the most I'll do is a casual mention in a post somewhere about him taking a short trip home. Maybe have him miss something that happens if I think it could lead to an interesting situation or something.

I nearly put both bathrooms up/down stairs but caught it while editing the post. So, it could've been worse. :p

I know no one actually wants to interact with Streuben, but if you for some reason do, feel free to crash any conversation he's in from here-on-out.

Is anybody else having trouble with the notification system in this RP? I don't really get any notifications even if I have the thread on watch. Weird.

I'm not getting any alerts unless I check the thread, which would already have had 10+ posts by then. Same with the main thread. Not even mentions seem to go through.

I'm not getting any alerts unless I check the thread, which would already have had 10+ posts by then. Same with the main thread. Not even mentions seem to go through.

It's a common RPN issue. Has been for at least 4 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back