• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic NCQuest: Mecha flavored action, OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"Hey, sorry to be bothering you at likely midnight, but there's this boomer on the porch ordering pizza. He said he's a Linker. Is he?"

Loving this so far!

Crash into the kitchen, alcohol for everyone (so long as you don't take the jägermeister Huntsmaster, dated 2371, costing REDACTED amounts of arbitrary currency, paid for on a dumb spur-of-the-moment phone call).

Welp, spent yesterday turning my hours back around from night-shifts to day-shifts so I caught up (and posted) just now. I fucking love you guys, this party was a great idea.
We're so fucked.

I was always curious how anarchists think when confronted with people who can dominate them.

It's cool, nothing to worry about. Malph just forgot to fill out the captcha to confirm that he's not a Instagram bot spamming incoherent quotes.

Notifying folks I'm making my own post (ready soon), just telling ya'll since this one is slightly important, and I actually got ninja'd the other day. Some of this was supposed to be posted yesterday but ya'll are ninja assassins so I had to re-write smh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back