• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [nb(my oc)xm/nb] i have a monster oc i would really like to use!

Juni_Tootie

toots
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
sorry if this sounds like a word jumble, i'm really excited about this idea and i really want to use nathan 😭 .

i have this plot idea with my oc, nathan anning. nathan is basically someone's attempt of making a "frankenstein" of their own. this plot would basically follow nathan's creator passing away, and the creator's best friend (which would be your oc) visits his house to clean it up and find something to take to remember him by. nathan is discovered, and yeah that's basically it! other details can be discussed in pms because i want the plot ideas to be given evenly rather than me saying everything and you just chucking your character in.

i am ghost friendly and i may ghost unexpectedly due to stress, so please be mindful of that. i am only available on weekends.

if you're still interested despite that, feel free to let me know! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back