• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings juni's 1x1 partner search! (fandom + original)(craving vocaloid, buried stars, castlevania, + undertale)(updated as of 6/30/23)

Juni_Tootie

toots
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
hi! i go by a good handful of names and stuff, but the ones i like the most are juniperr, grell, or tea! of course you’re 100% free to suggest a name and i will probably be ok with it. my pronouns are they/them, and i also use neopronouns so if you’d like to know what they are ask me, i don’t mind! i am 15, almost 16, and going to be a junior in high school (though i am currently on summer break).

fair warning: i have horrible memory, am not the best with communication, and lose motivation quite quickly. if i don’t respond for a while, it’s because i am stressed or i cannot find the time to write up a response. please, please, please, don’t think you’re the reason why i don’t respond. it’s all me. due to irl issues, i am only available to respond during the weekend. If i respond during a weekday, i am most likely on a holiday break. I am on summer break currently but i usually have a bust schedule so i will try my best to let you know if there's any changes! i can promise a response once a week at least!

below has the rules, where there is a password to ensure that you agree with my rules/terms!
~
- i don't really care about how old my rp partner is, as long as they're comfortable with my age, i'm alright!

- please respect me, and i will respect you. i already stated my responding issues, so if you don’t respect it please do not reach out to me. also, overall homophobia, transphobia, racism, etc., is not tolerated. if you’re doing any of that, you’ll be blocked rather quickly.

- no, i do not do oc x cc doubles. i lose interest in that real quick. the things just become repetitive to me.

- i do like doing oc x cc no doubling, but only if i am the oc.

-though, i can do ccxcc if you convince me hard enough and if it’s in a fandom where i’m confident in my ability to play canon characters!

- my preferred gender pairings are mxm, mxnb, and nbxnb. if i want to play a female character because i have a female oc more fit, it will be fxf or fxnb (i don’t enjoy mxf, sorry!)

- with that being said, romance has to be a must! though, all plots don't have to have it as the main focus in every single case

- to make sure you've read my rules fully, please say what your favorite color is! by doing this, you've agreed to following said rules!!
~
- demon x human
- obsessive artist x oblivious painting subject
- detective x serial killer
- demon x angel

- guardian angel x struggling human
- customer x bartender
- priest x demon
- occult leader x person of worship
~
- castlevania (netflix show only)
- ouran high school host club
- undertale (i actually have an idea for this fandom!)
- deltarune
- black butler/kuroshitsuji (i’ve only seen the main show and book of atlantic)
- vocaloid (not project sekai because i don't know much about the character's besides the virtual singers)
- buried stars (if you know this game i will love you forever.)
~
- n/a, will update with plots eventually!
~
if you made it this far, i would like to thank you for reading! feel free to send me a message instead of just responding to this post because i will be bumping the thread! have a wonderful day/night! <3

Last edited:
Favorite color is orang, and I'd be happy with any RP featuring a demon as my character!

hi! my favorite color is (usually) purple, though it changes a lot. id love to do an ouran thread with you!

>:] Hi! If you’re still looking,I’m definitely up for a Detective x Serial killer Plot! My favorite color is in between Blue-grey and dark green!

I have 3 tied favorite colors for first place. I just can’t choose between them and they make the perfect combination. Red. Black and gold.

I’d be interested in anything where I can play a demon. Are you still interested??

>:] Hi! If you’re still looking,I’m definitely up for a Detective x Serial killer Plot! My favorite color is in between Blue-grey and dark green!
sweet! sorry, last week was a bit busy for me so i didn't have the chance to respond to a good chunk of people! feel free to dm me if you're still interested! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back