• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy NAS OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hello- I am just here to apologize on the behalf of my CCFA family XD I swear we calm down a bit later

Lmao im by far not one of the wildest in the crew- That job belongs to Esx and Knight. I now wanna meet these wild crews

I'm writing up an essay right now, but if anyone wants to drag Hokusai out of self-imposed RP lock, I will literally ask for your hand in marriage.

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Hmm... Micah can kind of communicate with plants in a way that's kinda like telepathy...? Does that count...? XD

I'm gonna say probably not, since they's geared towards plants specifically. If they were geared towards a more... how should I put this? Autonomous creature like animals or a different kind of sapient creature then I'd say go for it.

I'm gonna say probably not, since they's geared towards plants specifically. If they were geared towards a more... how should I put this? Autonomous creature like animals or a different kind of sapient creature then I'd say go for it.
Didn't think it would but it might've been funny. XP

I mean, if anything the specific differences would prolly culminate in them being able to communicate telepathically, only with Wyphem's speech even more discordant and confusing.

Mia, Mariah, and Micah are at the bus stop
Hokusai is in the school
And Olivia was at the entrance of the school

Users who are viewing this thread

Back