• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy NAS OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hey, I see ya'll are closed right now, but if a spot opens up I'd be appreciative if ya'll let me know.

Thanks.

Oh, really?

Guess I'll get to work on a CS then, gotta go over the others again first but it shouldn't take too long

What a mood. And CS applications close on Wednesday, I believe, so feel free to hop in!

Oh, and if anyone wants to go to Sai's room and harass them into interacting with someone, the door is wide, wide open. Figuratively, of course. But you will have to deal with one (1) grumpy lizard.

Say... Are there dorms at this school or are we hanging out at the bus stop every day...? I'm cool with either option, just curious.

Ahh okay, just wanted to know how much stuff I was carrying. (This only adds a small duffel bag with a few articles of clothing but still!) XD

Obvious follow-up question: do we have roommates? If so, how does that work in Micah's case, having a somewhat different gender identity?

... Are we actually going to end up locking Mia and Micah in a room together to see what happens...? XD

((Reference to earlier comments XP ))

Do the teachers have their own rooms? Or are they subjected to the [checks script], mortifying affair of having to share with other beings?

Teachers have dormitories just like students and because of the merge, they will share dorms too
Only difference is that they get to choose who and change rooms

I'm currently making the joined chat just so you can get to know the people that way your not going in too blind when we do merge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back