• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy NAS OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
... Wow, are they going to fight in front of the children?

And pffffffffft- Sai may seem smart, but they have a total of one brain cell when it comes to human behaviour. When they were first summoned, they 100% had no idea what children even were.

"The smaller ones seem to be more active and populous, which would imply that they are worker drones. But oddly enough, the elders in the human community wait on them."

With what, a stepladder so she can finally reach their neck?

(Disclaimer: This is a joke. I'm actually only a little bit taller than Olivia irl.)

Hokusai is whole foot taller than her, I cannot-

But this bastard will definitely use her as an armrest is he's feeling particularly annoying that day.

I'm so fucking sorry
f8e033056394108f6ace91a990d79ece.jpg

Why can I see this already? I swear if Hokusai ever tries this he will have broken ankles

100%. And broken ankles are probably the least of their problems, given that this lizard.... suffers so much. Bus doors? They must squeeze to get on them. Shower heads? They have to be specially installed. Airplane flights? They spent their entire trans-Atlantic flight with their knees basically up to their stomach. Oh, and since they're stuck in this stupid human form, their back constantly hurts as well. (Source: I have a friend who's 191 cm who recounts to me their daily exploits of whacking their head on exit signs.)

Oh, and how old is Olivia?

100%. And broken ankles are probably the least of their problems, given that this lizard.... suffers so much. Bus doors? They must squeeze to get on them. Shower heads? They have to be specially installed. Airplane flights? They spent their entire trans-Atlantic flight with their knees basically up to their stomach. Oh, and since they're stuck in this stupid human form, their back constantly hurts as well. (Source: I have a friend who's 191 cm who recounts to me their daily exploits of whacking their head on exit signs.)

Oh, and how old is Olivia?
Shes 18 going on 19

... For reference, Hokusai's human form is in their late twenties, not to mention that their human consciousness is somewhere in the hundreds. Uh, I suppose it's not really that weird??? But the maturity levels definitely create a weird power dynamic, if they to start dating. For reference, Sai could totally be a TA or working to become an professor by the time that Olivia is in her freshman year in university.

Doesn't really change the fact that she's eighteen, though. But let's see where this RP takes us first, though. After all, I think Olivia is looking forward to defenestrating Hokusai.

Sai is really out there, throwing shade at everyone they meet.

I can't wait to have them bully the students. Is it impudent of me to state that I already have a plan for their first lesson? Hint: It involves ice golems and public humiliation.

Oh, and tag me when you finish writing your response, because I'll be dipping out of here for a minute to finish up an essay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back