• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy NAS OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I had an idea or two for
An airbender/elf hybrid
And a Pegasus like not shifter just is a Pegasus technically alicorn griffin thing but very week telecanesis magic. My spelling ahhhh.

Wait, so, important question. Do they stay in dorms? Like, what's the situation with the school?

Alright. I just have no clue of where to start off since my character is a bitty bit homeless atm :')

Well a messanger gave her an invite and a map from her location to the bus stop so you can start by making her go there

Hmm... I wonder how Eloise will get along with Micah... I know that Micah will be terrified of her at first, for the simple reason that they're terrified of everyone at first... XD

Still... An Earth-based character and a Fire-based character could be an interesting interaction. ^^

Sorry I haven't posted today, guys... Long day at work... My brain is having trouble processing actual words... It took me like five tries to make this message somewhat legible... I'll see if I can get the energy up tonight, but otherwise, I should be able to post in the morning... X/

Spencypoo Spencypoo

So... Just so we're clear, Maddie did intend to call for Micah...? I don't want to get in trouble for getting on the bus without permission... X_X

Users who are viewing this thread

Back