• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy NAS OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Also, Ontario tends to be treated better by the government than some of the other provinces, which I never would have known if I hadn't spend my high school years out west

I know America is a bit of a trainwreck right now, but hey, that never deterred anyone. And it's not really because I'm unhappy in Canada, I just have an extreme wanderlust, and my family couldn't possibly afford the U.K.'s international student university rates. There's also a prestige with going to American universities, so um... bring honour to us all~

Oh, I didn't know that, shit. But yeah, the government is always a bit iffy when it comes to funding for schools and communities, and I still remember the fiasco two years ago, when they tried to shove policemen into the GTA downtown public schools, instead of ya' know... actually increasing the funding for the community.

And being a native Ohioan, America sucks lmao
But then it mostly depends on your background and place in the states

Hey, guys... If I started my own mystical magical school setting RP, would you consider joining...? A roleplay-making project could be just what I need to take my mind off the events of this morning... ^^;

Just in case someone actually was interested in looking at it... It can be found in group interest checks under the title "Academy of Mystics (Interest Check)"

... Did we die already or am I just imagining that I'm the only one that's been around since Wednesday...? Am I too impatient...? X_X

Oh of course we'll be showing up, we're already set to head over.

The final goal of the merge is just to get both groups at NAS after all, and once they join us things should speed up exponentially.

Spencypoo Spencypoo , hello once again! i recently remembered my characters and thought of asking the support to restore my posts in the CS thread, but then i remembered that you deleted them, not me. would it be okay if the posts were restored, giving me time to copy them, and then deleted?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back