What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area

Fandom Naruto Shippuden and Boruto- Slice of Life- New and Improved- And Desperate

Rules:

1. Please be at least 19.
2. Be active.
3. Be alright with short responses. I do about two paragraphs per post.
4. I have Lupus. This may affect the quality and length of my posts.
5. PM me if interested and include in your message to me your favorite color. If you can't PM yet, then just like my search thread and I will message you and then you can tell me your favorite color.

I DO NOT WANT TO ROLE PLAY WITH YOUR OC UNLESS IT'S FOR ONE OF MY PLOTS THAT ASKS FOR ONE.

I like slice of life. I like to stay in the world of the anime but to focus on the family/friends aspect of them. The down time. Family and/or friend drama? Great. Stories of growing up and/or changing? Amazing. Dealing with emotions and feelings? Sounds good. Things like that.

Either Naruto Shippuden or Boruto is fine with me. I have some plots planned out and listed below. Or we can plot together. Just remember that I do want slice of life. We can change the characters ages/ what happened in the show/ who died and who lived/ who married who/ basically anything goes within site rules so long as it's slice of life and we both enjoy the idea.

These are the characters that I can play.

Naruto Shippuden: Kakashi, Iruka, Minato, Deidara, Hidan, Obito, Hashirama, Tobirama, Yamato, Sakumo, Itachi, Konohamaru, Suigetsu, Gaara, Killer Bee, Kankuro, Kiba, Sasuke, Naruto, Madara, Izuna, Sai, Shikamaru, Itachi, Sasori

Boruto: Boruto, Naruto, Kakashi, Konohamaru, Sai, Inojin, Sasuke, Gaara, Suigetsu, Kankuro, Shikamaru, Shikadai, Shinki

* Keep in mind that I can also play anyone from Naruto Shippuden in the Boruto universe if you'd like to mess with canon and keep them alive. For instance, I don't mind playing a grandpa Minato in Boruto.

Naruto Shippuden:

PLOT NOT AVAILABLE 1. I play: Kakashi or Iruka, You play: Iruka or Kakashi
Plot: When Iruka's life is threatened by an enemy who has a grudge on the academy teacher from a mission done long ago, it's up to Kakashi to play the role of bodyguard. Takes place during the time when Naruto is off training for two years.

2. I play: Kakashi, You play: Kushina and/or Minato. I'll also play whoever you decide not to.
Plot: After the events of Kakashi's backstory when Rin and Obito die (for the sake of the plot, he does actually die), Minato becomes hokage but does not put Kakashi in Anbu. Instead, he has him continue going on regular but also not too difficult missions as he worries for his mental state. He also takes him into his home and Kushina treats him like a son. So this really is a family centered, slice of life plot and I think it'll be really cute. Minato and Kushina do not die in this plot and the nine tails does not attack.

PLOT NOT AVAILABLE 3. I play: Kakashi, You play: An OC. Another Anbu? A citizen? Someone Kakashi protects for a mission?
Plot: Kakashi never leaves the Anbu. He lives a life of killing, missions, and nightmares. Takes place after the war and we'll say despite Naruto's young age, he's Hokage and keeps the Anbu established.

PLOT NOT AVAILABLE 4. I play: Deidara or Hidan, You play: Any Akatsuki member.
Plot: Takes place before Naruto Shippuden starts off. The Akatsuki must have some kind of hideout place where they stay when they aren't running around and doing crazy things. Or maybe we can put two different characters together on a team and have them travel around? For instance, if you want to play Deidara, then I'll do Hidan and we'll have them on a team.

5. I play: Obito, You play: Kakashi, Minato, Rin, Itachi, Sasuke? An OC?
Plot: Obito does not get saved by Madara but is instead saved by his team. He's alive but given the state of his body, will never be a ninja again. In this plot Rin never died, the nine tails does not attack and Minato and Kushina live. No Uchiha slaughter later in the future, either. This can take place during any time after Obito is hurt. Whether that be days, weeks or years. Obito hanging out with little Sasuke could be cute, for instance. Something like that. OC can be your own Uchiha member or perhaps a lesser member of the village who cleans at the Uchiha clan property?

6. I play: Tobirama and/or Hashirama. You play: Hashirama or Tobirama. Or Madara. Maybe an Izuna that never died?
Plot: I want to do the time period when Hashirama becomes Hokage and is just trying to deal with his racist brother. Madara does not go bad. I want to play at least one of the brothers but will play both unless you want to play one of them. You can play as many characters as you want.

PLOT NOT AVAILABLE 7. I play: Sakumo and Kakashi, You play: An OC
Plot: The incident that eventually leads to Sakumo taking his own life never takes place. It's just Sakumo and his adorable, mask wearing kid. I'd like to play Kakashi here even younger than his academy days. So maybe he's five? That's a nice ago. Your OC can be a fellow shinobi? Although I myself prefer a civilian as the OC. And your OC can have a kid of their own.

8. I play: Yamato, You play: Kakashi
Plot: Can take place right after the Fourth Great Ninja War. Kakashi deals with the mental pain connected with everything that happened with Obito and Rin and etc. Yamato deals with knowing that his body was used to help Madara cause so much damage. Kakashi can be Hokage or we can still have Tsunade as Hokage.

8. I play: Itachi, You play: Sasuke? Sakura? (I'll also play whoever you don't)
Plot: Itachi kills the Uchiha Clan aside from Sasuke, but he isn't able to leave before he's caught. He's put in prison and remains there, suffering from his illness for many years and from the knowledge that his whole family aside from his younger brother is dead because of him. Sasuke never goes bad and after the Fourth Great Ninja War, while acting as Hokage, Kakashi finally gives the order that Itachi can be released now that certain things have come to light and the full story was revealed. He goes to live with Sakura and Sasuke. So this can be a brotherly bonding thing or Sasuke can be off on his travels and Sakura and Sasuke are left to bond in a platonic sense. Do you like Boruto? Then Sarada can be thrown in later. If you don't like Boruto, then just forget about that.

PLOT NOT AVAILABLE 9. I play: Tobirama, You play: An Uchiha OC
Plot: Tobirama was sure that he would never find a member of the Uchiha that he actually liked. But then he did. Madara does not go bad in this plot.

10. I play: Naruto, You play: Gaara.
Plot: Takes place when they're around 15/16. The sand and leaf village are allied with one another. But everyone in the ninja world is at war against each other. Gaara and Naruto are used as tools of war. (They are able to fully sync with and use their tailed beats.) Maybe they have never met before and finally get to after a battle? They bond over their wins and try to come to terms with the lives that are lost at their hands.

Boruto:

1. I play: Boruto and Naruto / Sai and Inojin / Sasuke/ Shikadai and Shikamaru, You play: Hinata and Himawari / Ino / Sarada and Sakura / Temari
Plot: Maybe we can do a family focused, slice of life? I'll do the boys and you can do the girls. I will do either of the four families mentioned above. And yes, we can do more than one family.

2. I play: Boruto, Konohamaru, Naruto (side character), You play: Hinata? Himawari? Sarada? Shikadai? Mitsuki? You can play more than one character.
Plot: I do love my dark plots. Let's do a thing where the Ninja world is still at war. Every land against each other. So this can go one of two ways. We could either do the daily lives of the character's at home during the war time. Helping the war effort from home and what not. Or we can have them actually venture out into the battle field; Mitsuki, Sarada and Boruto with Konohamaru as their squad captain. We'll discuss details.

3. I play: Gaara, Kankuro, You play: Shinki
Plot: Father-son bonding. Can take place before or after the Chunin exams.

4. I play: Suigetsu, Orochimaru (side character), You play: Mitsuki
Plot: Mitsuki is never allowed to go off to the Leaf Village to live there and study to be a ninja. Instead, he's kept at the lab. He begins to bond with Suigetsu; someone who always seems to be around. I see this as being some kind of cute big brother and little brother bonding experience as Mitsuki has really nobody else to turn to. Maybe Suigestu is the one who takes him out to places to actually see the world?

5. I play: Boruto, Naruto, and a whole slew of other characters. You play: Sarada. And any other characters you might like to do.
Plot: Boruto and Sarada are adults now. We can have Sarada be Hokage or Konohamaru can be. And Boruto and Sarada can just be ninja. And I really want to do grandpa Naruto. I think that it'll be super cute.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 1)