• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom naruto rp [private]

Yuki heard his promise and she slowly sat up, sitting on him and straddling him once more to talk to him. "Why do you ask that?" She asked him, seeming a bit surprised by the promise. She was a little thrown off by this, figuring that he would make her promise something else. She slowly got up and helped him up. "We should get to the tent...We can star gaze again tomorrow after Madara is taken care of..." She told him and smiled a bit. Yuki didn't know how the fight with Madara would go, but she was trying to sound confident for Sasuke's sake. She cleaned up everything, then walked back to the tent after putting everything up. She got inside the tent and she waited on him, wanting to cuddle with him once he was back. She bit her lip, thinking about the whole thing with Madara. She let her hair fall a bit into her eyes, wondering if she should try to go alone to the Rain tomorrow...

Sasuke broke eye contact with her, his thoughts tripping over eachother when she questioned him. He shook his head, not wanting her to think too much of it “nothing, never mind.” He grunted softly when she got off him and helped him up. He nodded at her “sounds like a plan..” He helped her with cleaning, trailing behind her towards the tent. He leaned his head back, taking one last took at the stars before entering the tent. His eyes traveled over Yuki as he moved towards her, embracing her into a bear hug and basically tackling himself on top of her. He was careful not to hurt her or himself of course, only putting a little bit of weight on the girl as he laid on top of her, pressing his face into her neck. He kissed her soft skin a few times, shutting his eyes tight for some well needed sleep. “Goodnight, Yu.” He mumbled softly.

Yuki gasped softly and she looked surprised as he basically laid down on top of her. She blinked a few times in surprise, but relaxed as he pressed his face into her neck. She blushed a bit as he kissed her neck, and she played with his hair calmly, being gentle. "Goodnight Sasuke-kun." She said finally, whispering it to him. She continued to play with his hair for about thirty minutes before she fell asleep herself. She had her arms around his neck loosely the next morning, sleeping peacefully, but she woke up early and she slowly opened her eyes. She very slowly moved her arms from around his neck, and then she bit her lip, wondering if he was asleep or awake right now.

Sasuke didn’t dream in the night, or if he did he couldn’t remember by morning. He felt Yuki’s arms move from his neck. He shifted, rolling over onto his back to get off of Yuki completely. He was still half asleep as he rubbed his eyes, opening them soon after to blink the grogginess away. He looked over at Yuki right away “morning,” his voice came out deeper than usual. Today was the day. The land in the Rain was one of the most mysterious and closed off lands in the entire nation. But he was sure that wouldn’t stop Yuki. The male sat up, brushing his hand through his dark hair before looking back at her. “How are you feeling?” He asked her with a small smirk. He assumed she was going to ask him the same thing, so he decided to beat her to it. Sasuke’s expression shifted to a more curious one as he noticed something gleaming around her neck. He leaned towards her, eyeing a necklace around her neck that he’s never noticed before “when did you get that?” He questioned.

Yuki looked over at him as he spoke to her. "Good morning." She told him as she looked at him, admiring him. She pouted as he asked her how she was feeling. "I'm suppose to be asking you that, but I feel perfectly fine." She told him. "What about you?" She asked him as she sat up and looked over at him. She tensed as he leaned closer to her. She gently took the charm of the necklace in her hand. "I found it...it was something of mine when I was little, and I wanted to have it with me when I left..." She admitted, as she admired the charm in it. She then looked up at him and she teasingly smirked. "Don't worry, I didn't get it from a guy." She said, laughing gently after. She leaned in and kissed him, then she got out of the tent and stretched. She saw that Sora was up for sure, and had been up for a while, it seemed. "How long have you been up?" She asked Sora curiously, "An hour or two" He stated to her and she simply nodded.

“I feel fine.” Sasuke glanced up at her after leaning in closer to examin the charm. He smirked slightly at her comment “I’m not worried,” he totally was - hence why he had asked. He was also genuinely curious, though. He kissed her back when she leaned in, following her out of the tent soon after. As Yuki and Sora spoke Sasuke moved to the other tent to wake up Karin and Jugo calmly, and to the last tent to wake Suigetsu. The Uchiha did so by poking the other in the side with his sword. The shark boy jumped with surprise “Sasuke, you ass!” He hissed, rubbing his side gingerly as that part of his body liquified in defense. “Get up, we’re leaving soon.” He informed him, slipping his sword back in the sheath and walking back outside. He moved beside Yuki “are you sure you still want to go?” He asked, already knowing the answer, so he didn’t know why he asked.

Yuki looked at her brother and spoke to him calmly. She looked over as she heard Suigetsu call Sasuke an ass. She laughed a bit, but then she went over to Suigetsu and put a hand on his shoulder. "Aww Sasuke, don't pick on him." She said with a small laugh escaping her. When Sasuke asked about her still wanting to go, she firmly nodded. "You know I do. We came all of this way, I am not backing down." She told him. She helped Sora with the tents, and once they were ready, she started walking. She walked and didn't stop until they reach the gate to the Rain Village. Yuki looked behind her and looked at them all. "You all stay here." She told them. "I don't want you going into the village with me..." She told them. She went up to Sora and hugged him, with him hugging her back. "Be careful." He told her, and she nodded. "I will, Sora." She told him, then moved and said goodbye to Karin with a nod, Jugo with a smile, Suigetsu with a hug, and then went up to Sasuke last. "I will be back." She told him confidently, although she didn't feel nearly as confident as she sounded. She moved and kissed him, shutting her eyes and cupping his cheeks as she did so. "I love you." She whispered to Sasuke quickly before she turned and started walking, going through the gate.

Sasuke kept his gaze on Yuki the rest of the way there. As they approached the gate a thunderous roar echoed throughout the sky, the dark clouds above causing a grey haze to fall over their surroundings. Sasuke held his usual cold expression, but there was a mix of something else that he was trying to hide as Yuki told them to stay. Everyone was beginning to say their goodbyes now. “We’ll be waiting for you,” Suigetsu told the girl, lightly punching her on the shoulder “so don’t keep us waiting too long.” Sasuke wasn’t completly convinced of the confident act Yuki was putting on, but he didn’t comment on it, leaning down slightly to give her easier access to his lips. He brushed a strand of hair behind her ear, cupping her face gently as he pushed into their kiss. He paused for a moment to process those three words she just told him. “I love you, too,” he muttered, “come back to me, promise me...” It took everything in his being not to follow after her, but as she disappeared into the foggy rain he stayed put.

Deep into the land in the Rain sat the tallest tower in the city, where an Akatsuki member watched the weeping city closely. There were rods that sat into his skin, and his eyes swirled in a hypnotizing purple. “I can sense a new presence within my rain,” Pain informed Madara, turning back to look at his leader “it might be her.” Madara smirked a devious smirk behind his mask “yes... and is anyone else with her?” Pain turned back to gaze out into the rain, closing his eyes for a moment to sense anyone else “no.” Madara nodded “good, this should end quickly then,” he finished, slowly sinking into the ground in search of Yuki.

Yuki walked calmly, being careful as she tried to sense for anyone. She bit her tongue as she focused, trying to think of where he could be. She felt worried about the others, but she knew that she had to worry about herself right now. After all, she was the one in the danger zone. She felt the rain starting to fall on her and she ignored it, looking around. She was not going to let this go well. She soon felt a spike of chakra and she put her hands in fists. She froze the rain above her after she moved under a roof, it pounding down and sharp blades of ice shards falling down. She kept her mouth shut, letting them for a moment, but then stopping them, it just being rain once more. She glanced around as she could feel the chakra. "Come out!" She yelled harshly, her snowy white hair in her eyes. She pinned it up in a ponytail, not even leaving her bangs down. She did not want to risk anything messing this fight up for her.

Madara stayed quiet, following Yuki’s chakra with his sharingan. He phased from building to building, revealing himself to her when she demanded he come out. “Yuki...” his voice was a deep and intimidating rumble “I can feel so much anger in your heart now... you’ve learned how cruel this world can be. You’re all grown up now, aren’t you?” He phased himself directly in front of her, preparing his Kamui for any incoming attacks she might throw. “You’re here to fight me, are you? All by yourself? That’s quite brave of you.” He was mocking her in a way, trying to get a reaction from her. Meanwhile Sasuke stood at the entrance of the gate. He hardly moved since Yuki went inside, his fists closed tightly in vexation. He couldn’t see Yuki’s chakra clearly through the jumble of the rain villagers and the fog, even with his mangekyo sharingan activated. Suigetsu looked at the Uchiha with concern “I know what you’re thinking... you have to let her do this alone. This is her fight.” Sasuke scowled at the males words “shut up. I know what I promised...” he growled, not bothering to look back at the shark as he kept his concentration on the city.

Yuki looked at him and glared darkly at his words. "Someone has to stop you, and I didn't want anyone else having to get involved with you." She stated to him harshly. Her hands filled with ice, and she watched him carefully. She soon moved to start the fight herself, taking her needles out and throwing them at him, determined to go ahead and get this fight started. She moved quick on her feet, soon taking her steel bladed fans out and start slashing at him, moving really quickly and slashing down on him harshly when she could. She was not going to let Madara be her downfall, she refused. She knew that she had to put a stop to this as soon as she could. She backflipped after a moment and she did a hand sign. "Ice Bomb..." She whispered, then a bomb made of ice was formed. She threw it at him, an explosion of smoke and snow covering the place. She rushed in, and she punched him hard, hoping it would hit him, knock him back, and maybe even break the mask on his face. Sora looked over at Sasuke and he sighed. "Watching the city isn't going to help..." He told Sasuke.

Madara was quick on his feet, reacting right away as Yuki attacked first. He activated his Kamui, and the needles she threw phased into his body and out of the other side. When she decided to get closer to him he dodged her fan attacks as fast as he could. He was able to evade all of her attacks until she threw some sort of ice bomb, which exploded with a burst of cold smoke and snow. His eyesight was already failing him, and only having one eye didn’t help his depth perception at all. Yuki caught him off guard, her punch landing directly on the side of his face, breaking off the right corner of his mask and revealing his eye completely. Madara stumbled back, unconcerned about his face being exposed, since there was no way she would recognize him anyways. He chuckled “I’m impressed... you’re stronger, much stronger, but still not strong enough.” Madara suddenly teleported behind the girl, grabbing a hold of her to try and keep her still long enough in attempts to warp her into the separate dimension in his eye.

Sasuke gritted his teeth in frustration, finally breaking his attention away from the cityscape. He turned to look over his shoulder, staring daggers into Sora “and standing here doing nothing isn’t going to help either.” He snapped back, reaching for his sword as he turned back to face the gate. He didn’t unsheath his sword just yet, but Suigetsu had taken a step towards Sasuke just in case he decided to enter the city “Sasuke, you have to trust Yuki-“ But he was cut off by Sasuke “it’s not Yuki I don’t trust... its Madara.”

Yuki gasped and yelped out in shock as she was grabbed. She squeezed her eyes shut and she felt the ice coming out of her hands since her emotions were high. She quickly grabbed onto his arm, hoping to freeze him or at the very least, scare him off of her. "Let go of me!" She hissed, and she quickly did a hand sign. "Snow blizzard jutsu!" She said, and snow twirled around them. She threw needles into the wind, and they moved, cutting at them. Yuki knew that she was going to get hurt if she did this, but she knew that a few cuts were not going to be that bad, compared to what this man's eye could do if she looked. She elbowed him as hard as she could in the chest, then she try kicking him in the side. She pulled out kunais, throwing them down at him. They had paper bombs attached. They went off as she back flipped, and the bombs could be heard from the gate. Sora glared at Sasuke as he spoke up to him. "It's what she wanted us to do though. If you go in there, she is going to get pissed, or even distracted." He snapped. He was about to say more, but he heard the bombs and turned around, surprised. Now he was really concerned.

Madara squinted, feeling her ice prickling at his skin as she began to freeze his arm. He wasn’t able to complete the transportation, letting her go and jumping into a backflip to distance himself from her. A swirl of snow surrounded them both, forcing him to stop right at the edge without his back hitting it. His eye darted around quickly, helping him predict her jutsu just in time. “You know, Yuki, all of this could come to an end-“ he wasn’t cut off by her moving to elbow him. He grunted, blocking it then moving his hands to block her kick “if you agree to join the Akatsuki, and help me create a better world.” He was able to finish speaking, but just barely as the paperbombs she threw went off in a loud boom. Due to the blizzard circling them he couldn’t physically dodge them, so he used his Kamui to transport the explosion somewhere else. Slowly the older Uchiha walked out of the smoke with only a few scratches - but he was breathing hard from using the chakra of his sharingan. “I saw your potential as a child, but your parents would have held you back. They had to go so you could grow stronger, and you did.” He held his arms out triumphantly “Yuki, join me, and I’ll spare you... and I may have Konan and Pain spare your friends.”

“I never said I was going to go in there, did I?” Sasuke hissed, approaching Sora in a way that indicated he might attack him. Suigetsu grabbed Sasukes arm “Sasuke, stop-“ he said, a bit alarmed at his sudden outbursts. The Uchiha did stop, but not because of Suigetsu’s words. The sound of paper bombs echoed out of the city. He turned back to the gate, squinting at an unfamiliar chakra shape moving towards them. It was a woman, paper circling around her, which was seemingly unaffected by the rain. Sasuke didn’t recognize her, but she was in Akatsuki robes, so he shifted his stance into a defensive one anyways.

Yuki looked at him and her hands were in fists as he spoke. "W-What are you talking about?" She said, alerted by the news of him knowing that her friends are around. "W-What are you talking about? I came here alone..." She started, although she was concerned. She soon turned her back on Madara and rushed, heading toward the gates. She knew it was important to get rid of Madara, but her friends and Sasuke being safe were a lot more important to her. She hurried, running as quick as her feet could carry her. Sora noticed the chakras and he huffed a bit. "If you are going to fight someone, fight them, Uchiha." Sora told Sasuke, as Sora pulled out his chains that had fire going through them.

Madara chuckled “do you really think I couldn’t see your friends chakra outside of my gates? Sasuke’s stands out enough on its own...” Madara watched as she turned to run away from him. “You still aren’t strong enough, Yuki! This fight will be on hold until you’re ready!” He called after her, slowly sinking into the ground.

Sasuke slowly pulled out his sword, “as long as you don’t get in my way,” he commented back at Sora coldly. He was watching the Akatsuki member like a hawk. He couldn’t see any other chakra strong enough to note, but it was doubtful that the woman was alone. “You guys are disturbing the rain’s peace.” Konan said calmly, “Lord Pain isn’t very happy about that.” Sasuke clenched his jaw, ignoring her words and weaving his fireball jutsu sign. She was made of paper, so that should easily burn her to a crisp - or so Sasuke thought. A wall of paper launched up to form a shield, reminding Sasuke of a certain others sand wall. He could see the paper failing to burn like normal paper would, so he cut the fireball off short, deciding to use close combat instead. As Yuki approached the team, another Akatsuki member with short orange hair and purple eyes stood in her path. Slowly he lifted his arm, pushing the girl away from him with a force that couldn’t even be seen. “Of course you would choose to meddle... to try and help your friends... Leaf ninja are so predictable,” Pain said dryly.

Yuki was angry at Madara's words, but she had to help her friends. "Leave them alone! This fight is between me and the one inside the village!" She hissed at them, but was knocked back by Pain's force. She slowly stood up and she glared darkly. "I will take you down." She hissed and took out her fans. She rushed at Pain. Sora moved to help Yuki with Pain, letting Sasuke and his team work together to mess with the girl. Sora moved and threw his chain, wrapping it around the Akatsuki member's throat. Yuki moved in and she did a hand sign completely. "Snow ball jutsu." She said and she threw a ball up in the air that was made of snow. She threw needles up into it and then she used a wind jutsu to throw it in Pain's direction. Sora held the chain tight, moving a bit out of the way instead Pain dodged so it didn't hit him. Soon, Yuki rushed up, headed toward Pain. She did another hand sign quickly. "Wind needles." She murmured, and wind as sharp as needles rushed at Pain.

Pain had no expression whatsoever, his face stoic and flat. He was seemingly unaffected by Yuki’s words, slipping a black rod out of the sleeve of his robes. He leaned back, looking to want to throw the rod at the girl like a spear, but stopped when he felt a chain wrap around his neck. He spun the rod around, pointing it behind him as he pulled Sora towards him in attempts to stab the rod straight through him - and to bring him closer to release the pressure on his neck. He then pushed upwards to break apart Yuki’s snowball Jutsu. But wasn’t able to stop the needles as multiple stabbed straight into his chest and arms. And yet... there was still no emotion that came from him. “None of you understand the meaning of true pain.” He muttered, looking over his shoulder as he heard Konan let out a scream. Sasuke and his team had been dealing with her, and thanks to Suigetsu’s distraction the Uchiha was able to push his chidiri blade straight through her stomach. Lightning burst out of her back, catching ahold of the rain and spreading throughout their surroundings. “Konan...” Pain reached out to pull her off the Uchiha’s sword, pulling her towards him. She traveled through the air quickly, but instead of catching her or stopping her he moved out of the way to send her flying past him and into the snow girl behind him.

Yuki gasped as she saw the girl, and even though she was suppose to be the enemy, she found it heartless that Pain didn't try to catch her. She moved and she caught the girl, sliding back a bit on her feet. She looked at the girl and she gently laid her down. She turned to Pain and she did a hand sign. "Water gun jutsu." She whispered, before she aimed and shot water at him from her hand. She moved, rushing toward him as she did so. She was frustrated that she didn't make it to Madara, but she knew that this battle was more important. She fought Pain hard for the next hour, and she was hurt badly, but she had been just as harsh as he had. She panted with all of her cuts and bruises, staring at Pain weakly.

Singlehandedly Pain managed to hold back the entire group, without the help of the other Pains, and without the use of his almighty push. He didn’t want to destroy any of the rain village, and he also didn’t want to kill Yuki since he knew Madara would be angry if he did so. He didn’t hold back, however, finding Yuki and the pesky Uchiha to be the hardest to deal with. An hour passed and none of them seemed to progress anywhere, Jugo and Suigetsu had been knocked out, leaving Yuki, Sora, and Sasuke left. Scars and bruises riddled their bodies, and although this form of Pain couldn’t bleed, the source of him had used too much chakra to end this fight.

Sasuke was down to one knee, using his sword to balance him as he stared at the ground; panting hard. The rain was pouring down heavily, droplets slipping down his face and into his eyes, causing his vision to become blurry. His headaches were returning, too - proving that he had pushed himself too far. Pain stumbled as he slowly walked towards Yuki “you cant fight Madara in this state of yours, but Madara now sees that you’ve become strong, but not strong enough. Leave my land in the rain-“ he paused, gathering enough strength to use one last pull. He pulled Sasuke towards him, grabbing him by the throat and holding him into the air as he glared down at Yuki. “You have no idea who Madara is or what he is capable of. After you’ve trained to inhance your strength come back to him to face him once again...alone...” he slowly began to tighten his grip on Sasuke’s throat “completely alone, do you understand? Your friends are holding you back. You and your friends don’t know pain... but you will soon, Yuki. Now leave peacefully, and don’t come back until you’re strong enough.” He looked back at the struggling Uchiha “or I’ll kill him.”

Yuki looked at Pain and she fell to her knees, panting hard. She had not told the others, but she had been hit hard with Pain's rod, and it really hit her hard in the shoulder. She held it and she looked concerned as he spoke up about killing Sasuke. "I will leave! I will leave for now! Just put him down!" She yelled at him, trembling a little bit. Sora looked at his sister, panting a bit, then he looked over at Sasuke. Yuki panted still and she looked at him. "I will leave, and I will come back alone when the time is right and when I have trained!" She yelled, as she watched him. "What does he want with me anyways?!" She questioned, as she held her shoulder, which was hurting really bad. She coughed up a bit of blood, then looked back up at Pain. Sora weakly moved and helped Karin tend to Suigetsu and Jugo. Karin was just a medical ninja, so she kept herself out of it and just healed people when she could. Yuki looked at Pain, her ice becoming unstable. It surrounded her on the ground, and it even cracked in some places. She watched as the ice formed around her, moving and spreading throughout the air, making it feel like winter.

Pain did as she asked, dropping Sasuke as he turned his full attention to Yuki again. Sasuke fell to his hands and knees, coughing hard as his lungs struggled to take in air. Pain moved towards Yuki “he wants to create a better world. With or without your help is up to you. Long ago Madara told me he recieved a prophecy, one that promised him great strength in order for him to create a better world. But the prophecy also told of a girl in the snow, a fox in the leaves, and a hawk in the sky, who together would become powerful enough to stop him. He’s figured out who two of those three are, you, and Naruto Uzumaki. The third is still unknown, but that doesn’t matter. The prophecy reads that you can only stop him if you work together... All he needs to do is kill one of you, or convert one of you to his side to stop you from standing in his way. Since Naruto is the nine tails and would take a lot of work to kill or convert, and the third person remains a mystery, naturally you were Madara’s choice to either kill... or have you join him. He doesn’t want to just kill you, however, he wants an even fight with you so he can prove that he is worthy of the prophecy, which is why you need to become stronger.” He finally finished, turning towards the city “I’m sure you have a lot to think about now, so I’ll trust that you can leave on your own and let you be.” And with that Pain bent over to pick up Konan, carrying her back into the city and disappearing into the rain.

Yuki listened to him and was unsure of what to say. She said nothing as he left. Once he was gone, she went to Sasuke's side and she started to heal him. Karin healed Sora, since she had finished healing Jugo and Suigetsu. Yuki pulled back once she was done healing Sasuke and she sat down, saying nothing. She finally stood up and she walked away from the others without a word. She really just didn't know what to say. She hugged herself and continued to walk, limping a bit since she was badly hurt. She looked over at her shoulder and it had a massive bruise. She sighed and just shook her head, continuing to walk away from the village. She let her hair down carefully, it all falling down in front of her eyes. Her hair was stained with blood and she said nothing about it, not seeming to care about anything at the point. Sora put Jugo on his back, carrying him and managing to get Suigetsu up. Karin helped Sasuke since Yuki seemed to be wanting isolation. Yuki continued to walk, it starting to rain hard. She found a cave that was closer to the village than their last location, but not as far as their camp from last night was. Yuki made a fire and sat down, while Sora put Jugo down and helped Suigetsu sit down. Karin gently sat Sasuke down near the fire. Yuki stayed away from everyone and sat in the shadows alone, her knees pulled up to her and her head buried in her knees. She had her arms tightly wrapped around her knees. She was crying, but she did it quietly with her face hidden. Her snowy white hair fall all around her, shielding her hidden face.

Sasuke took a deep breath when the tightness in his chest finally released thanks to Yuki’s medical jutsu. He looked over at her when she sat down near him, wet strands of ebony hair sticking to his skin. He could only hear a bit of what Pain was talking about over his coughing, but not much. “Yuki, are you okay?” His voice was hoarse and hard to hear over the rain “what did he say to you?” She didn’t reply, and he watched her as she got up without a word. His red eyes fell to the ground once she was out of his sight, red reverting back to black soon afterwards. Suigetsu thanked Karin, accepting Sora’s help to get him up. Sasuke didn’t budge for a while, finally allowing Karin to help him once a couple of minutes had passed.

Jugo was still knocked out, and once Suigetsu was helped down he looked over at Karin and Sasuke, who were the last to enter the cave. Sasuke slumped down next to the fire, grimacing from all of the new bruises that dotted over his old bruises. The entire group was silent, shaken up from the fight and just embracing the warmth of the fire at the moment. Hours passed and the fire dimmed down into nothing but a measly little flame. Suigetsu fell asleep near Jugo and Karin, while Sasuke remained near the fire, wide awake as he stared into the dying flame. He figured he would leave Yuki alone for a while, but it had been hours since the fight, and he didn’t want to wait until morning to check on her. Slowly the Uchiha got up, not even bothering to hide his limp as he approached the snow girl in the shadows. He didn’t say anything, not wanting to overwhelm her anymore. He simply placed a gentle hand on her shoulder, moving to sit down next to her and wrapping his arm around her to pull her closer.

Yuki felt his touch and touch started spreading all around the walls of the cave. Her emotions were still high, and her icy snow and wind even put out the fire. She noticed and she took a deep breath in and slowly relaxed it, causing the ice and wind to stop. She got up and made another fire, sighing as she did so. She then glanced over at Sasuke and said nothing, glancing down at the ground. She moved back, passing Sasuke and laying down by herself. She was sore, but didn't heal herself, even though she had the chakra to do so. She didn't bother, mainly because she felt like she deserved to have these marks on her after everything happened like it did. She laid down along, her back to the others. She stared into the darkness of the cave with a shaky sigh. She laid there, thinking a lot over and she finally made her mind up about things, soon falling asleep with her choices made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back