• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom naruto rp [private]

The Name:
Name- Yuki Usagi
Name Meaning- Yuki (Snow) Usagi (Rabbit)
Nickname?- Bunny, Snow White, Snowy, Yu, Snow Bunny, and Kiki. She will accept most nicknames as long as they don't anger her, which is hard to do.

Basic Information:
Age- 17
Gender- Female
Height- 5'5
Blood Type-

Birthday Information:
DOB- December 12th
Zodiac Sign- Sagittarius
Birth Flower?- Narcissus
Birthstone?- Blue Topaz/Turquoise

Background Information: Yuki was born in the Land of Snow, and from a young age, she was worked hard. Her mother and father, along with even her older brother, taught her how to be a ninja, and Yuki loved it. She trained hard every single day, even when her parents were not home. One day, eight year old Yuki was training when an Akatsuki member by the name of Tobi played with her. They were playing hide and seek and even training together, when Yuki's mother came over. She hollered for her child to come to her now, which Yuki did. Tobi disappeared, and didn't come back until Yuki's parents were out on a huge mission that they had requested, which was to take down Akatsuki member Itachi Uchiha. Itachi watched as Tobi had killed them, since Yuki's mother went against the mission and went for Tobi instead. They fought him, and he killed them both. Itachi made a promise to them to spare the son and daughter to Yuki's parents, so he didn't let Tobi kill Sora, but Tobi said only if Sora agreed to not go back to the village. Sora felt terrible for his sister, but he didn't want to endanger her further, so he left and he never went back to the village. Yuki was alone, training when Tobi showed up. He came up to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "One day, I'll find you again." He said, using a voice she had never heard from Tobi before, then he left. Yuki was confused, but a few minutes later, an Anbu member came up to her and told her the news of her parents. Eight year old Yuki was alone and unhappy. She lived with her grandmother until she was about twelve. She worked hard, until her grandmother died. Yuki was hurt by her death, but somehow knew she was by her side. Yuki didn't want to live in the Land of Snow anymore, and since there were no more family members in her clan that she was close enough to to get her to stay, she left. She headed for the one village she knew from her grandmother's stories, and that was Konoha. She moved there and she trained alone, not working with an actual team. She was just put with random teams for random missions, but in the end, she grew closest to Team Seven. She was there during the first mission, and Naruto was the only one on the team who was kind to her. Naruto become her first Konoha friend. Sasuke gave her the cold shoulder constantly on that mission, up until they were all three trapped together in Haku's ice mirror jutsu. Yuki would protect Naruto and Sasuke, taking most of the needles when she could. Of course, she couldn't take them all, but she took a lot. They all seemed to come out of there covered in needles. After that, Sasuke and her grew closer, and up until he left, they were best friends. Her life was amazing after that, no pain or sorrow until Sasuke left, it hurt her more than anything else that had happened in her life, but it also made her stronger. After he left, she trained hard, determined to see him again one day to fight him and beat him. To this current day, four years after he left. Yuki lives happily, although Sasuke still lingers in her mind a lot. She has a lot of friends, and a decent amount of enemies. She is trying to strive to be a medical ninja and a member of the Anbu.
Personality- Feisty, Stubborn, Sarcastic, Smart Assed, Creative, Intelligent, Caring, Kind, Protective, and Curious. She can be described as a two sided coin. She has this one side where she has the 'negative' personality traits, like her sarcasm, feisty side, smart ass mouth, etc, while the other side has her true and sweet side, like her caring, protective, kind, and motherly nature. Overall, she is a wild card, and is very unpredictable. She has her instincts, and if she feels like her gut is telling her that you are bad, she almost always follows it.
Admirations- Music, Incenses/Candles, Snow/Rain, Animals, Reading, Training, Sleeping, Bunnies, Sweets, and Art.
Dislikes- Bullies, Liars, Cheaters, Being Yelled At (especially by men), Feeling Alone, Nightmares, Spiders, Snakes, Sluts, and Fan Girls.
Family- Hanako Megumi (Deceased;Mother) Hajime Megumi(Deceased;Father) Sora Megumi (Status of Life Unknown;Older Brother)

Ninja Information:
Jutsus- I usually make this up as I go along, to be completely honest.
Kekkai Genkai- Her clan's Kekkai Genkai lets her Blood Bend. It is a dangerous ability that could put Yuki in serious danger as well if used too much. This is why she rarely uses it, it could give her blood poisoning if used for too long. She also keeps this ability hidden, knowing how people could use this to their advantage.
Clan?- Megumi Clan
Affiliations- Konoha
Ninja rank- Same as everyone else/Chunin

Appearance Information:
P I C T U R E S- (Yukirender_copy)
Hair Color- Snowy White.
Eye Type?- Onyx Black.
Usual Attire- What she is wearing in the picture.

Relationship Information:
Best Friend- It used to be Sasuke Uchiha, but when he left, Kiba Inuzuka became her best friend.
Enemy/Rival- Sakura, Karin, Ino, Orochimaru Kabuto, Sasuke's Team, and Akatsuki Members.
Crush/Lover/Etc.- S A S U K E <3 U C H I H A
Ex?- None.

Theme Information:
Theme Song- Hard Times covered by Nathan Sharp. The main reason this is her theme song is because it sounds so happy and cheerful, but the hidden meaning behind the cute little tune is that the lyrics are very emotional and meaningful, sad even. She is saying she tries to stay strong and get through hard times for the sake of others not worrying about her. Usually, she worries about others and they don't know she is even hurting because of this. She also seems to be seeking answers to life that just are not there, and hopefully she realizes one day that life has more than one answer, if it even has answers!
Modern or Original?- Shippuden.

Quotes:
~"I swear, sometimes it's like you want me to hate you."
~"You don't like me? Fuck You. Problem Solved."
~"I Needed A Hero...So I Became One."
~"One Boy. A Thousand Feelings."
~"We Make Up Horrors To Help Us Cope With The Real Ones..."
~"Love Is Like A Friendship...."
~"A Penny For Your Thoughts?"
~"Beauty Is A Curse On The World, For It Keeps Us From Seeing Who The Real Monsters Truly Are..."
~"All Things Truly Wicked Started From Innocence."
~"Normal Is An Illusion. What Is Normal For The Spider Is Chaos For The Fly..."

Extra Information:
Cussing: Yes.
Mature Content?: Yes.
Anything Else?:
~She blushes easy.
~She has a bad habit of biting her lip.
~Sasuke and her made a promise when they were thirteen. She has never said what the promise was.
~She dances and sings beautifully.

This is mine, but you can use any you want.

The Name:
Name- Sasuke Uchiha
Name Meaning- He was named after the great ninja in his family, Sasuke Sarutobi
Nickname?- None in particular

Basic Information:
Age- 17
Gender- Male
Height- 5'9
Blood Type- AB

Birthday Information:
DOB- July 23
Zodiac Sign- Leo
Birth Flower?- Larkspur
Birthstone?- Ruby

Background Information: Sasuke is the second and youngest son of Mikoto and Fugaku Uchiha; they named him after Sasuke Sarutobi in the hopes that he would someday be just as strong of a shinobi. Sasuke grew up in the shadow of his older brother, Itachi, a natural prodigy who many in the Uchiha clan and the village would constantly compare Sasuke and any of his accomplishments to. Sasuke himself adored Itachi, never passing up an opportunity to spend time with him. Everything was average for young Sasuke, until one horrible night changed everything. After a long day of training, Sasuke returned home one night to find the streets littered with the bodies of the Uchiha. He rushed home, only to find Itachi standing over the bodies of their dead parents. Horrified by what Itachi had done, Sasuke pleaded for an explanation, to which Itachi replied that it was to test his own power. Fearful that he would be next, Sasuke tried to run. Itachi cornered him and explained that Sasuke, as he then was, would not be worth killing. Only by becoming stronger, such as by acquiring his own Mangekyō Sharingan, could he prove a worthwhile challenge to Itachi's abilities. Before leaving, Itachi encouraged Sasuke to hate him, to desire revenge, and to gain power from that. And he did just that. Sasuke trained harder than ever before after that, his heart slowly being filled with more and more hate. On entering the Konoha Ninja Academy, Sasuke proved to be the standout of his class, consistently getting top grades. He was enlisted into Kakashi's Team 7 which consisted of Naruto Uzumaki, whom he couldn't stand at the time, and Yuki Usagi, whom he was indifferent towards at first. It wasn't until their first mission together that his teammates, especially Yuki, proved their strength, bravery and determination towards the team. Sasuke and Yuki began to grow very close after that. It even got to the point where Sasuke thought of her as more than a friend, but he pushed those feelings aside to make room for hatred. He couldn't let love or friendship get in the way of his one true goal, so he stuffed them out. He began to grow distant, searching desperately for the strength he needed to fuel his hatred. Eventually he agreed to train under Orochimaru after getting the curse mark, and ran away from the village soon after. Sasuke hasn't stopped training since going rogue, keeping one and only one goal in mind: killing Itachi Uchiha.
Personality- cold, distant, determined, stubborn, stoic, intelligent, driven, hateful, protective. Sasuke is a cold person, not showing any care for anyone or anything except for reaching his goal - which he will seemingly do anything to achieve. He doesn't show any emotions he may be feeling, preferring to keep to himself and remain silent instead of speaking out. He has shown his caring and protective side to very few people, and hasn't done so since going rogue.
Admirations- Not much
Dislikes- A lot of things, far too many to list
Family- All deceased (that Sasuke is aware of) except for Itachi Uchiha (his brother).

Ninja Information:
Jutsus- He has a lot of jutsus, but here are his current main ones....
- chidori
- chidori stream
- chidori sharp spear
- chidori katana
- summoning technique (hawk)
- cursed seal of heaven
- firestyle fireball
- firestyle phoenix flower
and of course the Sharingan
Kekkai Genkai- Sharingan
Clan?- Uchiha Clan
Affiliations- Ex Konoha
Ninja rank- Rogue

Appearance Information:
P I C T U R E S-x x x
Hair Color- Raven black
Eye Type?- Ebony black (red and black when the sharingan is activated)
Usual Attire- It varies, but he will always bear the Uchiha Clan insignia on the back of all of his attire.

Relationship Information:
Best Friend- Naruto (it's complicated) and Yuki (it's also complicated)
Enemy/Rival- Itachi Uchiha
Crush/Lover/Etc.- Yuki Usagi
Ex?- None.

Quotes:
"I have long since closed my eyes... My only goal is in the darkness."
"I spared your life on a whim, nothing more. But this time, my whim is telling me, to finish what I started..."
"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things, and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan, and kill a certain man."
"We were alone and starved of love. Kids that live in a world full of hate."
"Having too many bonds causes one to lose focus, weakening their strongest wish, their greatest desire."

Extra Information:
Cussing: Yes.
Mature Content?: Yes.

/// Whew, I finally finished! Sorry it took so long I accidentally deleted everything and had to rewrite it T T

Last edited:
// Whoever you want, I was thinking we could start with intros or something like what our characters are doing at the moment, and then move into Team 7 going to try to save sasuke from orochimarus lair ( which would also be the first time they’ve seen him in 4 years ) and all that. Does that sound okay?

// Okay, i'll go ahead and get us started!

Sasuke’s eyes shot open, their ebony color darting around in a way that made him appear panicked. His heart was beating hard against the inside of his chest, and he figured he must’ve had a nightmare, but he couldnt remember what about. Darkness surrounded him, clutching at the corners of the room he was currently in. Sitting up with a sigh the male held his head with one hand. Sleep had been avoiding him like the plague for weeks now without the slightest idea why. Well, he had a tiny intuition, but he hadn’t thought about home ... hadn’t thought about her in years. Why now?

Sasuke clicked his tongue. Whatever. As long as these resurfacing memories didn’t disturb his training. The ninja stood up, slipped his robe over his shoulders and his sword into the back, and made his way to his bedroom door. He needed some fresh air to clear his head. And maybe there’ll be a couple of trees he could practice his chidori on. Orochimaru didn’t like them to stay in one place for long, but he knew their current hideout was in the midst of a thick forest -the kind that reminded him a lot of the forests in the leaf. One perfect for training.

Yuki laughed as she walked with Naruto, grinning a little bit as she did so. He cracked her up at times when she needed a laugh. She had a lot on her mind lately, but hanging out with Naruto and Kiba was helping. Kiba was busy today, but she still had Naruto. They were headed toward the ramen shop when Shikamaru walked up, hands in his pockets. "You two are needed by Tsunade." He said calmly, and Yuki paused, but then nodded. Naruto and Yuki took off running, soon bolting into Tsunade's office to see Sakura and Kakashi already there. Yuki looked at Tsunade as she explained the mission. "You all will be going on a mission after Uchiha Sasuke." She said in a forward way, wanting to get it out of the way quick. The whole team, besides Kakashi, looked angry, upset, and concerned. Yuki felt her hands go into fists, looking away and tsking. "You will leave as soon as you pack." She stated, and then packed quick. Now, they were on there way, moving very quickly toward Orochimaru's base. They moved, getting there after two days. Yuki woke up that morning and she slowly got up out of the tent she shared with Sakura. Everyone was still asleep. She rubbed her eyes, as she looked around, in just her black tank top and black short shorts that were her pajamas.

Sasuke let out the breath he was holding as he pushed his chidori into one of the many trees he had broken apart that morning. His brows knitted into a frown. It wasn't good enough. Suddenly the ninja paused, calming his heavy breathing and looking up at the leaves above. They shuddered and moved to the wind, the sky bright and blue above. It was... quiet... yet- the male suddenly whipped around, unsheathing his sword in a blink of an eye. He scanned the lush greenery, but there was nothing. Perhaps he was being paranoid? But just to be sure...

He wasn't a sensory type, but his sharingan allowed him to see chakra. Sasuke closed his eyes, and when he opened them again they glowed a powerful crimson red. The male squinted, seems his gut was right. There were multiple traces of chakra in the area, neither of them belonging to Orochimaru or Kabuto. Yet they were... familiar. Sasuke began to feel a twinge in his stomach. He recognized this chakra - it was different, stronger, but he was sure he wasn't wrong. It seemed his old Team Seven had come to visit. "Yuki." He muttered in assurance, hardly raising his voice. He didn't want to wake the others, and he didn't want her to start making a scene, so now what? His mind began going over possible scenarios as he slowly put his sword away. He didn't see her as a threat... yet.

Yuki stretched and sighed a bit. She moved and she jumped up into a tree, sitting, grabbing an apple. She used her shirt to clean it off, then she gently took a bite out of the red apple. She gently swung her feet as she sat, her hair gently blowing in the wind. She looked down as she saw Kakashi awake. He seemed to be alert. She jumped down, and she looked at him. "What's wrong?" She asked him, but he shook his head, saying nothing. Yuki paused, but when told to wake Sakura and Naruto, she listened. She woke Sakura first, then went into Naruto's tent, shaking him back and forth. She knew he was the deepest sleeper. "Baka! Get up!" She complained, huffing. Finally, she stopped shaking him, thinking. "Naruto, I made ramen." She said, and he bolted out of the tent, almost knocking her over. She smirked to herself and she went into the tent Sakura and her shared. She changed into her ninja outfit, then she walked out, putting up the tent since it was the only thing not put up. Once they put everything in their packs or scrolls, Kakashi moved to the front, telling Naruto and Sakura to watch the sides, and Yuki to watch the back. They were now headed toward Sasuke's exact location, with Sakura being the sensory, she directed them.

Sasuke hissed under his breath. More and more of their chakra started to move. They were all awake now, and Sasuke couldn't risk getting caught. Not now. He knew why they had come; to try and bring him back to Konoha. But he went rogue, even if they did capture him, which he doubted they could, he would be thrown in prison or worse - executed. And his brother was still fine and breathing, and that by itself was why he can never go back. He bit the inside of his cheek in irritation he turned to go back inside the base. He had assumed that Kabuto was aware of the leaf ninjas approach by now, and he would probably be yelled at for not being more careful. He sighed, that man annoyed him even more than Orochimaru sometimes.

Luckily the hallways of Orochimaru's lair were riddled with twists and turns. Sasuke had memorized his way around this particular base fairly quickly, but he doubted that his ex colleagues would find their way to him easily. Kabuto was making his way down one of the winding hallways as well, passing by Sasuke to inform him that Orochimaru wanted him, and that he would deal with the leaf ninja himself. Sasuke simply shrugged as he continued on, and as Kabuto held his ground to welcome the incoming ninja with a smirk.

Yuki moved with the others, and she felt Kabuto's chakra and she huffed. She paused and stopped the others for a moment. "Kabuto is going to be a problem." She stated. "A problem I will handle, you three will continue on without me." Kakashi told his students. "Yuki, you are in charge while I am handling Orochimaru's sidekick." He said, and Yuki nodded. "Yes sir." She stated, and Kakashi rushed at Kabuto, starting to handle him while Naruto, Sakura, and Yuki made there way through the hideout. Sakura and Yuki were using their sensory ability to try and lock on to Sasuke. If possible, they wanted to try and avoid Orochimaru. Yuki, Sakura, and Naruto moved, slowly finding there way toward where Sasuke and Orochimaru were. Soon, they all three entered the hall, Sakura and Naruto moving aside to let Yuki step forward, since she was in charge. "Well, well...I get to handle two snakes instead of just one..." She said as she put a hand on her hip. Naruto and Sakura stayed close to her in case of anything happening.

As Kabuto dealt with Kakashi, Sasuke finally made it to Orochimaru. “Sasuke, your friends are become quite a neuscence,” the snake man had an unsettling smile plastered across his face as he said that. “They aren’t my friends,” Sasuke responded coldly. Orichimaru just chuckled at this “we’re moving bases, obviously, but my work is almost complete. Can’t have your body getting scratched up right before I’m able to use it- deal with them, then meet at the randevu.” He ordered, right as the others showed up.

Sasuke recognized the voice that rang out right away. A small smirk forming on his features as he turned around. His hand was placed calmly on the handle of his sword. “Sorry to disappoint, but I won’t be sticking around very long.” Sasuke had a smug look as he scanned the others over. It had been years since he’s seen them last, “you’re here to take me back with you, am I right?” While the Uchiha was speaking Orochimaru had already slipped away, leaving him alone with the three leaf ninja. “Tell me,” Sasuke drew his sword, appearing at Yuki’s side with speed that couldn’t be traced by normal eyes “do you really think you’re strong enough?” He mused, leaning into the girls ear.

Yuki flinched as Sasuke moved close to her, and Naruto and Sakura jumped back a bit, pulling out there weapons. "I am plenty strong enough. I would say that I would take the light out of your eyes, but you don't have any to take." She said, her word a bit cold. She pulled back and pulled out her two steel bladed fans. She glared, her eyes dark. Naruto took his move, rushing at Sasuke and starting to attack him. "Sakura, help Naruto." Yuki said to the pink haired young woman. She nodded and started toward Sasuke, after him. Yuki herself was going to help, but in a different way. She took a deep breath, calculating movements as she did so. She was going to try and seal his cursemark, not wanting it to give him the upper hand. She was just trying to find the moment that she could do it. It would be tough with his speed, especially since it was hard to trace. She saw an opening and rushed at him, doing a hand sign and then blew an icy wind at him that would freeze any part of his body that it hit.

Sasuke hummed in amusement at the girls words. She was right. As Yuki pulled back Sasuke did as well, changing his stance into a defensive one to prepare for their next move. Like he had predicted, Naruto came towards him first. “Naruto,” his voice was deep and cold like ice “you may look older, but you haven’t changed a bit.” He countered every one of Narutos punches, not even needing to use his sword. At this moment he was relying completely on his taijutsu, but Yuki was always skilled in ninjutsu, so he wouldn’t be surprised if she managed to force it out of him. He didn’t want to waste too much chakra on his ex teammates, but he would do what he had to do to deal with them quickly. Pushing Naruto back with a hard shove the male spun to hit Sakura right in the stomach with the blunt of his sword. He tilted his head, his full attention on Yuki now as she rushed at him.

Sasuke activated his sharingan, reading her signs just in time. Ice? He smirked again, typical of Yuki. Jumping back quickly he managed to weave his fireball jutsu sign, igniting the cool air and stopping it in its tracks. “It’s no use, I closed my eyes a long time ago, it’s time you accepted reality.” Sasukes expression fell more serious now as he casually placed a hand on the side of the wall. “Chidori stream.” A sudden stream of blue lightning shot throughout the hallway, sparking up every crack and crevice. If the chidori managed to hit, he would use that time to flee, but he was still unsure of Yukis skill. She seemed to be a league above Naruto and Sakura at this point.

Yuki flipped over Sasuke, smirking as she then threw a kunai at her feet. It missed on purpose, but an explosion of smoke and ice emerged from it. She rushed forward, getting behind Sasuke and punching him hard in the back of the head, before she rushed after him, planning on trying to seal his curse mark at this point. She hurried over to him and she moved, sitting on his back and wrapping her hand around his throat, threatening to press on a pressure point if need be. She focused, summoning a lot of her chakra to seal his curse mark, at lease for a few days. Once she was done, she felt pleased, but then she fell back, being hit off by Kabuto, who seemed to have gotten the upper hand on Kakashi. She coughed as Kabuto kicked her hard in the stomach, then she yelped out a bit as he stepped on her arm, brusing it bad, but managing not to break it. She rolled a bit away, and Naruto soon jumped in front of his team mate protective. Sakura slowly got to her feet and walked over, checking on Yuki.

Sasuke was able to trace Yuki’s movement thanks to his heightened eyesight, but she was quick. He turned on his heels, bringing out his sword entirely now; proving that he was getting serious. As the kunai landed Sasuke scoffed “you missed.” Clearly he spoke too soon, because smoke and ice was suddenly blasted into his face. He used his free arm to block the smoke, his red eyes darting around the inside of the enclosed hallway. It was no use, he couldn’t even see inches in front of him. A swift punch suddenly hit the back of his head, causing him to clench his jaw. As he felt weight get onto his back he jumped a few feet down the hall to escape the smoke, but Yuki held onto him tight “w-what are you?” His face grimaced as he felt a sudden pain stab into his neck where his curse mark inked his skin. He turned his head to look as the mark slowly faded, causing another string of pain to shoot through his neck and skull.

Luckily for him Kabuto knocked Yuki off him. Sasuke fell to his knees with a shout as the pain of the curse marks last residing moment fleed his neck. He was breathing hard now as he turned to glare daggers into Yuki as Kabuto pressed his foot onto her arm. “Yuki,” he hissed “what did you do?” He stepped towards the girl, but was stopped in his tracks when Naruto jumped in front of him. Kabuto huffed “we don’t have time for this, Sasuke, Orochimaru is waiting.” He pulled Sasuke by the back of his robes to get him away from the boy. The silver haired ninja scanned Yuki over “but she’s strong, she may be useful to Orochimaru.” He turned to Sakura and Naruto “sorry leaf ninja, but we’ll be taking her as well.” He turned back to Sasuke “take her to lord Orochimaru, ill hold off Naruto and his little friend.” Sasuke rose an eyebrow at this, but he didn’t have time to question, swiftly moving to knock Yuki out with the blunt end of his sword while Kabuto got Naruto out of the way. He leaned down a bit to catch her so she wouldn’t fall and hit the ground, carrying her bridal style in a swift escape.

Yuki looked at him as he hissed at her. "I did something that you are going to find out about later." She snapped in a feisty but weak tone. She was holding her arm, her stomach and arm already starting to bruise a bit. She looked at Naruto and Sakura, gasping as she felt the end of the sword hit her, knocking her out cold. She was still and quiet in her knocked out state, seeming peaceful. "Yuki!" Sakura and Naruto yelled together. Naruto growled and he felt his anger building up. "Leave her alone!" He yelled hatefully. Sakura looked at Kabuto, moving to attack him. Kakashi woke up and quickly moved toward the room, knowing that he had to hurry to try and catch up with the others. Naruto growled, but started to help Sakura, not wanting to lose two team mates. Yuki was still and quiet, as sweet as could be at the moment, mainly because she was unconscious.

Sasuke turned to look over his shoulder as he moved down the long hall and into the darkness. Nobody was following him at the moment, so It seemed that Kabuto was able to hold them back. He shifted his gaze down to Yuki, who appeared calm and content in her state of unconsciousness. The complete opposite of her usual confident and smart-mouthed self. He let his mind linger on her for a moment longer before stopping in the center of a large room that the hallway opened up to. Sasuke crouched down and looked up at the ceiling, putting Yuki over one shoulder (the one that wasn’t still in pain from his curse mark) so he could have one free hand. He was going to blast through the ceiling and escape to the surface using his chidori; since he had no time to roam the lair much longer in search of the exit. The others would be catching up soon enough, and now he not only had to make sure that he escaped safely, but Yuki too. Sasuke let out a small ‘tch’ “you’re still a pain in my ass Yu, even after all these years.” He muttered, mostly to himself, since Yuki probably couldn’t hear him in her state anyways.

He could already see Kakashi’s chakra approaching, so he had to hurry. “You’re too slow Kakashi!” He shouted before his old sensei even made it into the room, but he knew he could hear him. With one swift and powerful jump Sasuke let the electricity of the chidori engulf his hand. He pushed hard into the ceiling of the lair, causing it to blast open and crumble around him. The entire ceiling collapsed into itself, preventing anyone from inside making it out easily. It left an obvious hole, but he didn’t really care all that much. Now that Sasuke was outside, the likeliness of Naruto and the others catching up was dwindling. The dark haired ninja continued forwards to where he had agreed to meet Orochumaru. He didn’t want to risk slowing down for even a moment, so he didn’t look back. As he maneuvered himself among the trees he clutched onto Yuki tightly. Now he just had to get her to the randevu before she wakes up.

Yuki was out cold, and probably would be for a while. She would also be really sore. Naruto and Sakura fought, but once they felt the building shake, Naruto grabbed Sakura's wrist and pulled her along. Kakashi saw them, following them. They had all just barely made it outside. "Yuki is gone..." Naruto said quickly. Sakura felt around for their chakras. "I feel them, but they are really far..." She said, and Kakashi was unsure of what shot to call. Finally, he stopped them. "We need to get back and report to Tsunade." He finally said, but Naruto quickly shook his head. "No! We can't let Sasuke get away! Especially not that he has Yuki! What if they hurt her?!" He said, but Kakashi put up his hand, silencing the blonde. "We are going. Now." He said firmly. Naruto glared at him, but followed after Sakura and Kakashi were a bit of distance away. He bit his tongue, as he walked, his head down and his hands deep into his pant pockets. Kakashi knew that Tsunade would send people after her, and he hoped it was a good time. He didn't want to leave Yuki, but they couldn't face Kabuto, Sasuke, and Orochimaru again, not with how bad they all were hurt.

Sasuke was panting hard at this point. Whatever Yuki did back there with his curse mark weakened his body significantly. So much so that he had to deactivate his sharingan for now. He was pretty positive the others weren’t in persuet of them, so he didn’t need it at the moment. This gave him some time to slow down and save some energy. It was a whole days travel to the new base, and Yuki wouldn’t stay passed out forever, but stopping for just a moment to catch his breath wouldn’t hurt. Sasuke landed easily on a tree branch wide enough for him to set Yuki down. He leaned her upright against the base of the tree, leaning on it himself and holding his left shoulder uncomfortably. He had a tense expression, letting the silence of the forest surround him for a second.

Sasuke looked down at Yuki with an unreadable expression. She still appeared to be knocked out cold. “Did you really want me back that badly? Or did Naruto just bring you along.” He couldn’t help the small smile that formed on the edge of his lips as he shook his head. “Idiot.. I don’t know what Orochimaru would even want with you, but you better not get in my way.” He was fully aware the other couldn’t hear him, but maybe that’s why he saw this as a chance. A chance to finally tell someone the truth after spending 4 years drowning in constant lies. “You better not get in my way when I kill Orochimaru, got it?” As Sasuke stood upright he looked down at his shoulder one last time. The curse mark was gone, but he could still feel it as if it was burning into his shoulder. However, he couldn’t stand still for any longer. Kabuto would surely be catching up soon as well. He reached down to pick up Yuki once again, making his way towards the base. This will be the one. The final base Sasuke ever has to roam the halls of. He’s going to kill Orochimaru, and once he does he’ll finally be one step closer to killing his brother.

Yuki was quiet most of the day, but woke up later on. She slowly let her eyes flutter open, and she looked around. She winced in pain, her stomach and arm killing her from where Kabuto kicked her and stepped on her. Her head also was throbbing from the blunt end of Sasuke's sword hitting it. She recalled what happened quickly, and she felt angry, but also pleased. She had disabled Sasuke's curse mark, but she knew it was not a solution that was permanent, only temporary. She weakly looked around, her snowy white hair in her onyx black orbs. She felt frustrated, but also a bit worried about Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi. Where were they? Were they okay? She didn't know, but she wanted to know, now.

Sasuke listened as Orochimaru spoke to him. His face held a stoic expression like it usually did. He didn’t say much until the snake man mentioned Yuki. “Yes I suppose she would be a decent test subject. She even managed to temporarily disable your curse mark, Sasuke. One I put on you myself. That’s impressive.” Sasuke squinted at this “so it will come back?” He wasn’t sure if he felt relieved or worried about that. The mark gave him remarkable heightened strength, but it was a constant reminder that he was nothing but Orochimarus vessel. It disgusted him. “Whatever, I’m going to my room.” He stated simply, cutting off any more conversation between he and Orochimaru.

That wasn’t a complete lie. He was going to his room... eventually, but he wanted to stop by to see if Yuki had woken up yet. Kabuto was sitting outside of the girls room just Incase she tried to break out or something, although she was probably too weak to try anything like that. “Let me in.” Sasuke demanded, but Kabuto paid no mind to his harsh demeanor. He was always like that. The other ninja turned to unlock Yukis door, allowing Sasuke to enter “leave us. I want to talk to her alone.” He told Kabuto before closing the door behind him. He stayed near the doorway for a few moments, the shadows of the room casting a mysterious cloak over him. “So, you’re finally awake... it’s been a while, hasn’t it Yuki?” Silence fell between them, but Sasuke was quick to pick it back up again “if you’re worried about Naruto and Sakura, don’t be. My guess is they went back to the leaf village.” The Uchiha chuckled, casting her a little side glance “nobody will be coming to your rescue for a while.”

Yuki sat up, feeling the chakras around her. She tsked since Kabuto was outside of her door. She looked up as she heard the door. "If it is you Kabuto, I will knock those damn glasses off your-" She cut herself off, tsking as she saw Sasuke. She looked at him as he spoke, glaring. "Hasn't been long enough for me." She stated. She looked at him and she glared once more as he spoke of no one coming to her rescue. She got up, but had to hold her stomach a bit, it being bruised pretty decently. "I don't need anyone to rescue me, Uchiha. I can rescue myself." She stated to him. She sat on the ground, shutting her eyes and slowly started to heal. She healed her stomach a bit, taking the pain away, but the mark was still there. She looked at her arm, flinching from it, but not wanting to use much more chakra. She still didn't have too much from disabling Sasuke's mark. She weakly sat and sighed. "So, when can I go home?" She said as she watched him carefully, on guard, not trusting him.

Sasuke’s brows twinged slightly, but he was quick to hide any reaction she managed to get out of him. “I could say the same to you. I don’t need you, or Sakura, or that annoying pest Naruto to rescue me...” Sasuke trailed off, eyeing her as she attempted to heal herself. She was using up a lot of chakra, so she wasn’t able to do much. Seeing as she was still hurt Sasuke slowly took a step closer. “Home?” He tsked “you don’t get it, do you? Orochimaru will probably use you as a test subject in a few days... and I don’t have much time.” He couldn’t hide the frown on his face this time “thanks to your little curse mark trick I have to wait another day for it to come back, and for me to-“ he cut himself off. He didn’t know if anybody could hear them, but he wasn’t about to take that chance and put his whole plan at risk.

Suddenly turning his attention back to Yuki he moved even closer to her. Close enough for her to hit him if she wanted to. “Yuki, do you remember that promise we made to each other all those years ago? As kids?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back