• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom naruto rp [private]

Sasuke was staring daggers into the boy. It was easy to tell that this ‘Riku’ had a thing for Yuki. He wouldn’t take his eyes off her, even when he introduced himself. Sasuke shifted his attention to Yuki when she informed him they were leaving soon. He opened his mouth like he was going to say something, but was cut off by Riku grabbing onto Yuki’s hand. A flare of anger ignited inside Sasuke as Riku held onto Yuki - his Yuki. He could see her struggling to get away from him, so Sasuke stepped forwards. He didn’t even hesitate swinging his fist into the side of Riku’s face, grabbing the front of his collar to force him onto the ground, pinning him. It all happened way too quickly for anyone to breath. Sasuke pinned one of Riku’s arms above his head, slowly pulling his sword out of its sheath with his free hand “if you touch her one more time with that filthy hand of yours I won’t hesitate to cut it off,” he hissed.

Yuki looked shocked as Riki was hit and pulled out his sword. "Baby, baby...It's okay! He's away from me!" She said as she hugged him from behind. She kissed at his cheek and neck, just trying to get him to calm down so he didn't kill anyone. Riki looked at the Uchiha, shocked and a bit off guard. He glared, but stopped and looked away as Yuki came up to Sasuke. "It's okay baby..." Yuki whispered to him, gently tangling her fingers in his hair to tilt his head black. She did this so he would not be looking at Riku. She kissed his neck firmly once, then slowly pulled away.

Sasuke felt Yuki’s arms wrap around him... heard her voice calling out to him... in his fit of anger he didn’t want to let go, but for Yuki he did. His sword slid back safely into its place as the Uchiha was pulled back. It took a moment or two for Sasuke’s attention to finally break away from Riku. Although Sasuke’s scowl didn’t cease completly, Yuki’s kisses felt soft against his skin, her voice calm and soothing. He wrapped an arm around her, “he better not touch you again,” he growled, sending the boy one last glance before looking down into her eyes. At least Yuki was able to calm him down for now... although Sasuke didn’t forgive easily. Suigetsu shuffled into the room groggily, rubbing his eyes and stifling a yawn “oi, what’s going on? What’s with all the shouting?” He muttered, blinking away the exhaustion from his eyes when he saw a guy on the ground, a concerned Yuki and a pissed off Sasuke on the other side of the room. The shark boy pursed his lips, “should I even ask?”

Yuki looked over at Suigetsu. "Sorry Sui...We have Dango though if you want some." She told him. Yuki gently grabbed Sasuke's hands and led him to his room once Riku quickly left. Yuki shut the door behind him and she wrapped her arms around Sasuke's neck. "My hero.~" She said with a wink. She moved in and kissed him, slowly shutting her eyes as she did so. "Mine.~" She said playfully as she bit his bottom lip and lightly tugged on it.

Suigetsu just watched in confusion as Yuki talked about dango, grabbed Sasuke’s hands and disappeared into one of the rooms. Was he missing something? Sasuke scoffed at her calling him a hero. Out of all the things he’s been called before it’s never been that. He wrapped his arms around her waist when she got close enough, leaning down into the kiss. He opened his eyes when she bit his lip, catching him off guard. “You really wanna play that game?” He asked her impishly, pushing back into the kiss with more passion than before. After a moment or two Sasuke broke away to leave a trail of kisses down her neck, lightly biting at her skin as he backed her up against a wall. Sasuke sneakily moved his hands to grab her wrists, pinning her down. “Now what will you do?” He challenged her, slowly inching his way towards her lips, but stopping right as they began to touch to tease her.

Yuki smiled as he spoke, but blushed as he kissed her with a lot of passion. She blushed a lot, looking at him surprised. She let him pin her back, and she leaned up when he inched his way to her lips, kissing him once more. She wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him hard but passionately. She tangled her fingers in his raven black hair, but soon pulled away. She put her head on his shoulder, leaning up to kiss his neck a few times. She ended up kissing his curse mark twice, and then pulled back, looking at him. "I'm not playing any game." She said innocently with a smile. She looked at him and she ran a hand through her hair. "Sasuke, I want dango.~" She said and laughed quietly. "I want something sweet." She told him, grinning at him and putting her forehead on his.

Sasuke bit his lip at the sensation of her kissing his curse mark - it still never ceased to make him shudder. Feeling her hands brush through his hair he pulled back to look at her when she spoke. “Mhm,” he hummed sarcastically, not believing her innocent act for a second. He huffed at her “what... I’m not sweet enough for you?” He muttered with a smirk, going in to kiss her neck a few more times. He broke away from her again, though, taking her more seriously now. “But you gave your dango to Suigetsu, remember?” She pressed her forehead against his as he glanced down in thought. Suddenly Sasuke bent down to sweep Yuki off her feet, carrying her bridal style to the main room. Suigetsu was still there, sitting down to eat. Sasuke put Yuki down and approached the shark boy, flicking the back of his head to get his attention. He whipped around to see who it was “what the-“ he cut himself off when he realized it was Sasuke, “oh, Sasuke, you’re feeling better i see...” he trailed off. Sasuke just shrugged at this, reaching down to snatch his dango box away. Ignoring any protest that Suigetsu made he opened the box and walked back to Yuki. He reached out to hold the bottom of her chin, tilting it upwards to feed the dango to her “there... happy?”

Yuki laughed softly. "I just wanted a few pieces. Suigetsu can have the rest." She told
Sasuke as she gave the box back to Suigetsu. She smiled at Sasuke and then she moved to her brother, who had entered the room. "Are you all ready to leave now?" He asked. Yuki paused, but nodded. "I am...Are you guys sure you don't want me to handle it alone?" She asked, and Sora nodded. "I'm sure. I'm going with you." He told her. Yuki nodded and turned to Sasuke. "Are you sure you don't need to rest more after how bad you were a few days ago?" She asked him, not wanting him involved if he could get himself hurt or killed.

Suigetsu smiled at Yuki, continuing to gobble down the rest quickly so that Sasuke wouldn’t have time to take it again. Jugo and Karin joined the group in the main room as well. Sasuke’s mind was wandering off to different things, until Yuki turned to speak to him. He shook his head “I’m sure... don’t worry about me, Yu.” He reassured her. He was feeling better... better enough to fight? He wasn’t sure yet. But the least he could do was accompany her and be there to support her. “We’re all ready when you are,” he told Yuki.

Yuki firmly nodded, pausing before she walked out the door. She walked, seeming to be lost in her thoughts. She traveled all day and then she found a place where they could stop near a waterfall. "How far is the Rain exactly?" She asked as she looked over at Karin, figuring she would know. She also looked at Sora, since he spoke of being pretty good at directions. She glanced over at Sasuke, who she had been checking on every once in awhile. She looked at Sora as he mentioned having brought tents. "I only had three so, we might have to figure that whole situation out." He told Yuki, who huffed a bit.

The group ended up walking almost the entire day before stopping at a waterfall. Sasuke had been extremely quiet, focusing on regulating his breathing so he didn’t appear as tired as he actually was. The loud sound of rushing water caught his attention, however, causing him to lift his gaze from the ground up to the waterfall, and then to Yuki. Sasuke had never been to the land in the Rain, most haven’t, since outsiders weren’t welcome. Suigetsu rose his eyebrow “well there’s no way I’m sleeping in the same tent as Karin, or Mr. Moody over there,” he motioned to Sasuke, crossing his arms. Sasuke didn’t chime in, figuring that he and Yuki would obviously share, right?

Yuki looked at Suigetsu and she shrugged a bit. "Well, I can't sleep in the same tent as you without Sasuke throwing a fit, so I guess Sora and you in one. I guess Jugo and Sasuke or Sasuke and me in one? Karin is either going to be with one of us." She said calmly. "I guess Karin and me can share one and Jugo and Sasuke could share another, or are you going to be moody about it, Sasuke?" She asked, asking him with a teasing smirk about it. She figured he would not like the idea of her sharing with anyone unless it was her brother, Karin, or him. She looked at Sasuke. "Who do you want where?" She asked him, figuring it was his choice, along with Jugo and Karin.

Sasuke crossed his arms, his eyes darting around as Yuki started naming of possible tentmates. He tilted his head at the girl, smirking back at her after her moody comment “of course not,” he spoke sarcastically. Sasuke rose a brow when Yuki asked him what he’d want. He wasn’t expecting her to ask, but since she did... “Yuki with me, Jugo and Karin together, Sora can get a tent to himself... and Suigetsu can sleep outside.” He listed off calmly, his eyes finally landing on Suigetsu to stare at him smugly. He was kidding... kind of, but Sasuke didn’t really care who was in a tent together as long as he was with Yuki, so he hardly decided to take his choice seriously.

Yuki looked at Sasuke and rolled her eyes slightly. "Sora and Suigetsu, Karin and Jugo, Sasuke and me. Like I said, he will whine if he doesn't get to be in the same tent." She said playfully, smiling and only kidding. She helped Sora with the tents, then she got in one, plopping down and curling up. She was tired, and was glad that she could now lay down and relax a little bit. She wasn't tired like she needed sleep, but more so like she just wanted to lay down and rest her body for a moment kind of tired. She shut her eyes and laid calmly, seeming content. She hummed very quietly to herself, wondering what would happen once Madara and her faced one another...She was concerned about it, but knew that this meet up had to happen. She had to at least try to take him out, didn't she? Not only for her, Sora, Sasuke, and Itachi, but for the world. He could be a bigger danger than they know about for all Yuki knew...

“Eh?” Suigetsu voiced, a tiny bit of him worried that he actually might end up sleeping outside. Luckily Sasuke wasn’t the only one calling the shots anymore, and Yuki saved him from yet another uncomfortable sleep. Sasuke just huffed, assuming that Yuki wouldn’t have allowed Sasuke to get away with that anyways. “You’re no fun, Yu” he muttered, lightly punching her on the shoulder playfully and moving to help her with the tents. After everything was set up Sasuke moved to lie down as well. Unlike Yuki, he was pretty tired, and didn’t want to push his body too much and earn another scolding from the girl. Sasuke let out a heavy sigh, grimacing slightly when he finally leaned back, tracing the bandages that traveled around his chest and down his arm to his hand. He wanted to train, but... he glanced at Yuki, reaching over to ruffle her hair a little. “Are you worried about Madara?” He asked her, wondering if she was scared. If she was, she didn’t show it very clearly, but Sasuke wanted to make sure.

Yuki looked over at him and she gently shook her head. "No, I'm not worried about anything except you and the others...I'm not even worried about the idea that Madara could end up killing me..." She admitted, as she let her snowy white hair fall a bit into her eyes. She slowly sat up and looked over at him. "I'm going to go bathe under the waterfall...You get some rest." She told him. She leaned down and kissed him passionately but quickly, then she went outside of the tent. She moved, going toward the waterfall. When no one was around, she stripped down and got into the water, sighing in relaxation as she did so. She let the waterfall pour down onto her head and move down her shoulders. She bathed, washing off her hair and body, then she just relaxed in the water, thinking about things as she relaxed, letting the water soothe her body, untensing her.

Sasuke peered at the other earnestly through strands of black raven hair. “He won’t end up killing you,” he stated it like it was a fact. She informed him that she was going to bath, but before he could say anything else she leaned down to kiss him and left. He eyed the empty space next to him, contemplating to himself silently before groaning in frustration. Finally deciding to disregard Yuki’s words Sasuke stood up. He stepped out onto the grass, rolling his shoulder a bit to loosen it up. Almost everyone must have either been inside their tents, or off doing something else, because Jugo was the only one he saw. He acknowledged him with a small nod, but Sasuke wasn’t concerned since he knew that he probably wouldn’t say anything to Yuki about him sneaking out. Sasuke had to train... just a little bit, otherwise his muscles will begin to grow weak. After walking through the forest for a few minutes he decided to stop in a spot far enough away from camp, and hopefully from the waterfall. The male activated his sharingan, and then his chidori, ignoring any pain in his arm.

Yuki soon got out, getting up. She got up and she went back to the camp once she was dressed. She peeked inside the tent Sasuke and her shared, noticing him gone. She frowned, then she felt another for his chakra, soon seeing him training. She crossed her arms and leaned on a tree, not looking happy about the fact that he was training, since he still wasn't fully healed. She silently watched him, figuring it would be better for him to notice her standing here instead of her announcing her presence. However, if it took too long, she would then let him know she was there. She was upset with him for not resting, but was unsure of what to say about it. She ran a hand through her wet snowy hair and sighed quietly, shaking her head. She finally moved and went back to the camp, laying down in the tent on her side.

Sasuke gritted his teeth in frustration when his chidori wouldn’t activate after the fifth time of using it. So five is the limit... he thought to himself with a scowl, knowing it wasn’t nearly enough. He slammed his fist into the tree closest to him in anger, causing the leaves to shudder and the birds to call out in alarm. Catching a glimpse of Yuki’s chakra he whipped his head around quickly, only to see that it was moving away from him now. She must’ve found him out, so there was no need in hiding it. He hoped that she wouldn’t be too angry with him for not listening to her, but he wasn’t sure what he should do to make it up to her. After about a half an hour, when the sun was beginning to set, Sasuke finally made it back to camp. He slowly opened the entrance of their tent, peeking inside to check if Yuki was in here. “Yuki,” he whispered to get her attention. She had her back to him, so he couldn’t read her expression, so he ducked down to enter and crouched down next to her side. Sasuke placed a gentle hand on the side of her arm “come with me... I have something to show you.”

Yuki felt his touch and she opened her eyes. She sat up and she sighed. "Is it your chidori?" She asked with, a bit sarcastic, but not much. She wasn't mad at him, just a little upset that he was not getting the rest that he needed. She slowly got out of the tent and stood up. "Maybe I should sleep outside and let you have the tent..." She said with a bit of a frown. She didn't mean to sound like she was getting upset over something like this, but she was just worried about him pushing himself over his limit. She looked at him, waiting for him to say something or lead her toward the thing he wanted to show her. She did not have a single clue of what he wanted to show her, but her curiosity was peaked now. She watched him, observing him carefully to see if his expression would give it away or not. She bit her tongue, it slightly clicking, as she wondered about all of the things he could be showing her.

Sasuke rolled his eyes at her sarcastic comments, following her outside “or maybe you should just trust me...” he paused, admiring her for a moment before continuing. “Close your eyes, and don’t peak,” he told her, trying to surpress any mischievous glint about him. He reached down to grab her hand, tugging on her lightly to lead her down a path to the waterfall. He wrapped an arm around her waist to make sure she wouldn’t fall. Once they made it to the spot he wanted he moved behind her to cover his hands over her eyes. “I was thinking earlier, and I remembered back in Konoha... when we would lay down and look at the stars, dreaming what it would be like to be up there... to get away from it all...” He slowly moved his hands to reveal a small picnic in the grass. A blanket (Jugo’s blanket, which no Sasuke did not ask permission to take) was sprawled out near the water, as well as one of Karin’s candles and a box of the leftover Dango that Suigetsu didn’t eat was there too. He moved in front of her, slipping his hand within hers again to lead her to the blanket “stars have always reminded me of you..” he muttered, almost as if he was a little embarrassed about how cheesy this all was “so I thought we could watch them... like we did as kids.” He finished awkwardly, glancing away from her with a huff.

Yuki sighed but nodded. She held his hand, and she let him pull her alone. She kept her eyes shut, letting him help her toward the location he wanted to take her. She let him get behind her and cover her eyes, then she listened to him. She looked a bit surprised as he set up a picnic for the two of them. She listened to him and couldn't help but smile. "Damn you...I was trying to be upset with you...but it is so hard when you do things like this." She said, smiling as she gave his hand a light squeeze. She blushed as he spoke about stars reminding him of her. She sat down and she looked at him, smiling. "We can do that." She said, and she soon laid back, looking up at the stars. She admired them, smiling as they shimmered and twinkled in the night sky. She smiled and she sat up a bit on her arms, grabbing a piece of dango and chewing it. "This was so sweet of you." She told him and smiled a bit. "I'm sorry for what I said about the chidori thing and the whole sleeping outside, but I just really don't want you pushing yourself to your usual limit just yet...you are still not completely healed, you know, and I worry about you." She admitted, blushing as she spoke of worrying about him.

Sasuke managed a smile, it was a small smile, but a smile none the less. He sat down next to her, his shoulder brushing against hers. He laid on his back soon after she did, continuing to hold her hand. Memories came flooding back to him as he gazed up at the stars splattered above. They reflected off his ebony hues with a faint glow. Just a few weeks ago he didn’t think he would ever see Yuki again, but now they were stargazing together like they did so many times all those years ago - Yuki’s soft voice brought him back to reality. He propped himself up on one arm, resting his head in his hand so he could turn to look at her. He brushed her off with a humble scoff when she called him sweet. His gaze fell a bit as he listened, nodding as he did so. “I know... but sometimes I feel like you worry too much... about me and about everyone else.” He didn’t mean that in a condescending way, not at all, but it also worried him. “I don’t want you to worry so much about me that you begin to feel stressed... and I know you said you aren’t afraid to face Madara but-“ he shut his eyes, feeling frustraited with himself “I am...” he finally admitted. “I’m afraid of you fighting him, I’m afraid of him hurting you, or killing you.” Sasuke looked down at his hand before clenching it into a fist “that’s why I need to get stronger.” He slowly moved his gaze to make eye contact with Yuki again “I can’t lose you.”

Yuki looked at him when he spoke to her and she shrugged a bit. "How can I not worry about everyone? I didn't worry when I was younger, and look what happened to my parents? If I would have worried more and not brushed off some things so easily, maybe I would have seen what happened coming and would have been able to help somehow..." She said to Sasuke, staring at the sky as she spoke. She looked over at him as he spoke about him being afraid of her fighting him. "I won't get killed." She said, although she left the hurt part out. She knew that she was probably going to get hurt, but she didn't want to tell Sasuke that. She knew it would just worry him. She looked over him and she shook her head. "You need to rest. You are only going to worry me further if you push yourself too far." She told him as she kept her eyes locked on his. "You won't lose me." She told him, as she stared at him. She inched closer to him, soon moving to where she was cuddled into his side. She kissed his neck a couple of times, just giving him her love and attention. She gently stopped and rested her head on his chest, listening to his heart beat for a moment, before she gently pulled away and sat up. She moved and straddled Sasuke, then laid down on top of him, being careful not to hurt his chest. She listened to his heart once more and traced patterns on his chest gently.

Sasuke knew that she was right, but he couldn’t help but feel worried. “You can’t promise that..” she couldn’t promise the fact that he wouldn’t lose her, even if she defeats Madara.... then what? She goes back to the leaf? She knows that he can’t go back with her... these thoughts continued to linger in his brain, making his brow twinge. Yuki moved closer to him and cuddled into his side, making him calm down a little. He brushed a hand through her starlit hair as she kissed his neck. He adjusted himself when she moved to sit on top of him, holding her hips with his hands. As she laid on his chest he wrapped his arms around the lower curve of her back, holding her there and shutting his eyes to try and calm his beating heart. “At least promise me one thing,” he whispered “that you won’t be reckless...”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back