• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom naruto rp [private]

Yuki tried to inch back, biting her lip and she blushed as he woke up. She noticed his arm had tightened around her, but it wasn't like she could do too much about it. Her hands were on his chest, trapped really, so she couldn't have moved to take his arms out from around her. She had heard him say sorry, but she knew that maybe she shouldn't mention it. "H-Hey...A-Are you feeling okay?" She looked up at him, blushing at how close they were to one another. She bit her lip and glanced off to the side, blushing harder. She glanced over her shoulder after a moment, looking to see if the others were awake or not. She saw that Karin was asleep, but she couldn't tell if Suigetsu or Jugo were awake. "U-Um...Sorry for moving so close. I guess I did it in my sleep." She said to him gently, biting her lip. She slowly brushed her bangs out of her eyes. "I-I guess I better get up to look for my brother..." She whispered softly to him.

Sasuke’s expression was calm, if not a little gentle as he looked down at Yuki. They were practically face to face, but Sasuke was quick to release her when his mind processed their situation. “I’m feeling better,” he actually was, his muscles and bones not aching nearly as badly as yesterday. And his headaches ceased when his eyes finally diactivated from the sharingan. He noted her blush, but decided to disregard it, scooting even closer to her if possible “don’t apologize,” he whispered, sounding like that was more of a demand than a dismissal. His expression fell more serious now as he moved his hand up to brush through her hair “let me come with you to look, leave the others to sleep a little longer.” The entire team went to sleep exhausted yesterday, so it wouldn’t hurt them to sleep in, that and Sasuke didn’t feel like dealing with Suigetsu or Karin at the moment. With that the Uchiha sat up, holding onto Yuki’s wrist to pull her up with him. Luckily Yuki was light, because with Sasuke’s strength at the moment he doubted he would be doing a lot of heavy lifting. Yes, his body did feel better, but his Chakra wasn’t 100% yet.

Yuki felt her heart speed up, and her face went even more red as he scooted closer, basically toughing her forehead with his. "O-Okay..." She murmured softly as he told her not to apologize. She bit her lip lightly as he ran his hand up to brush through her messy hair. She looked at him and she paused. "Sasuke, you shouldn't push yourself too-" She gasped as he pulled her up. She slowly stood up fully and she looked at him. "You should lay down and rest with the rest of the team..." She whispered quietly to him, as she moved to put her hands on his shoulders to gently try and sit him back down. She wouldn't mind having his company, but she just didn't want him pushing himself over his limit. Even if he felt better, she figured he was not completely well just yet, and she didn't want him to be weak and go unconscious on her. "Look, I can handle myself, whether you like or not." She said, smiling a bit at the last part. She moved and paused, before gently kissing his forehead and standing up completely. She walked outside, standing outside the door for a moment to let the breeze go through her hair.

Sasuke let out a small tch, “I’m fine, really, stop worrying about me so much,” he tried to sound convincing, but his tone ended up falling flat, and a little bit angry. The male didn’t budge when she placed her hands on him to try and sit him down. He squared his shoulders stubbornly as he listened to her speak. Sasuke shut his eyes in irritation, mostly in irritation at himself as he gave in to her and sat down. How is it that he couldn’t say no to her? He blinked up at her when she kissed him on the forehead. He sat in silence with the other teammates, his dark eyes following behind Yuki until she was out of sight. The Uchiha made sure to wait a minute before getting up again. If he had to spend one more minute laying around doing nothing he would surely go insane, and if Yuki wasn’t going to let him come with her willingly, then he’ll just have to follow her. Feeling the cold air nip at his skin Sasuke hesitated for a moment in using his sharingan. He hasn’t activated it since yesterday... what if it still wasn’t stable? The male shook his head, pushing those thoughts to the back of his head and activating it anyways in search of Yuki’s chakra.

Yuki walked, heading toward the opposite side of town, biting her lip. Her clan had a place on the opposite side of town, and she figured her brother was there. That was the only place not checked, after all. She walked into the building, soon sensing the chakra. It was hard for her to be back here. She walked, soon spotting her brother. "Sora." She said to him firmly, causing him to turn around. He looked at his sister shocked, then he relaxed a bit. "I should have known you would find me sooner or later..." He said to her, as he walked toward her. He paused, but then he embraced her. She let him, resting her chin on his shoulder. "Madara is..." He cut her off, "I already know Yuki...The news spreads quickly..." He told her, slowly letting her go. He grabbed her hand, and he led her into the main room, where a girl sat. "You know, you are lucky you caught me back here. I was not suppose to be here, but I came back when I heard the news..." He said. "How did you even hear the news?" She questioned, and he smiled. "I have eyes and ears in more places than you think." He told her simply. Yuki smiled, not questioning further. Sora felt around, and looked at Yuki. "I sense someone..." He murmured to her calmly. "Come out!" He yelled.

Sasuke was careful to keep his distance. Yuki wasn’t as strong of a sensory type as Karin, but she could still easily sense him if he wasn’t careful. Although shuffling through the snow was harder on his body than he anticipated, he didn’t turn back. Upon closing in on Yuki’s chakra it wasn’t long before he could see two more sources. The male didn’t go inside of the building Yuki entered, pressing himself against the side of a wall near a window instead so he could listen in. They were talking about Madara. Just the sound of his name created a twinge in his stomach. Apparently word traveled quickly in the land of snow... Before they could say much more to eachother her brother sensed his presence, calling him out. Sasuke walked through the doorway calmly, the red of his new mangekyo sharingan glowing even stronger than before as he stared right at Sora. He stayed silent for a few seconds, getting a bad feeling in his stomach, “you must be Yuki’s brother... its nice to finally meet you.” Sasuke sounded cold as usual, but there was a hint of something in his voice that was questionable.

Yuki looked over at Sasuke, glaring at him. "I thought I told you to stay with the others..." She said and crossed her arms, huffing a strand of her white hair out of her eyes. The girl stood up, and hurried quickly over now that Sasuke was here. Yuki finally regonized her, and rolled her eyes at the girl. "Who is Yuki's cute friend?" She asked, admiring him until Yuki grabbed her by the hood and yanked her away. Yuki looked at Sasuke and she then glared at the girl. "He is my close friend." She told her, causing the girl to tsk. "It's nice to meet you too, I guess." Sora said with a shrug, unsure if he trusted this man, since he was related to Madara. Yuki looked at the girl as she walked around Sasuke. Yuki grew defensive, and watched her. "So, why are you hanging out with Kiki, when you should be hanging out with a real woman...one that can keep up with you..." The girl said, finally pissing Yuki off. "I am a real woman, and trust me, I can keep up with him easily." She hissed darkly, her eyes turning ice blue. "Pfft...I doubt that..." She said, and Yuki watched her. "He needs to have someone who isn't so cold, someone who knows how to please him..." She said, making Yuki lose it. Yuki put her hand in a fist and punched her. The girl tumbled back, and Sora caught her. The girl growled at her. "I know how to please him, bitch." Yuki hissed at her darkly. "And trust me, I can be as hot as hell when I want to be..." She said. The girl growled, but Sora held her shoulders. Yuki wasn't finished and moved to deal with her herself.

Sasuke and Yuki’s eyes met as she glared, but he glanced away, deactivating his sharingan as he did so. “It got boring sitting there and watching them sleep,” he shrugged, his attention falling onto a girl he didn’t recognize. He scanned her over with an unreadable look in his ebony eyes. He had no intention of answering her questions, but he didn’t take his eyes off her as Yuki hissed at her. He rose an eyebrow, tilting his head as she circled him. Gross, he thought dismissively, his gaze finally breaking away from her and rolling to the ceiling. Yuki was quick to capture his attention with her words. Please him? His mind began to go into a direction that he stopped dead in its tracks; shaking his head to stop any red from reaching his cheeks. “Yuki,” he called to the girl as calmly as he could, his eyes widening slightly when she punched the girl right in the face. As funny as it would be to watch Yuki beat the shit out of that girl, Sasuke prompted to stop the two before they brought too much attention to themselves. Sasuke wrapped his arms around Yuki from behind, lifting the shorter girl off the ground to get her away from the other. “Yu,” he grunted, setting her down and placing both his hands on her shoulders so that she would calm down a little and look at him. He stared into her eyes, leaning down slightly to lock his lips with hers.

Yuki ignored him as he spoke her name, but Sasuke got her attention when he spoke. "Let me down! Let me at her!" She yelled out, struggling in Sasuke's arms. She looked at him, seeming annoyed that he stopped her from knocking the hell out of the other girl, but went from annoyance to surprise quick. She felt his lips on hers, and she slowly relaxed, her body untensing. She slowly kissed him back, shutting her eyes. She moved her hands on his shoulders. Sora left the room, leaving them be while helping the girl that Yuki punched to another room. He got her to the bathroom and he used the first aid kit they had to fix her up. Yuki slowly pulled away and looked at him, blushing hard and staring at him. She licked her lips, able to still taste him on her mouth. "S-Sasuke..." She murmured, still a bit surprised. "What was that for?" She softly asked as she looked up at him. "Because whatever it is...I need to do it more often..." She murmured the last part under her breath, but figured he had heard her. She smiled a bit and she looked at him, letting her hair fall in her eyes to hide her red, blushing face.

When Sasuke felt her kiss him back he took that as permission to push even further into the kiss. Slowly she pulled away from him, and he opened his eyes to read her expression. There was a mischievous gleam hidden within his dark orbs, the end of his lips curling up to form a smirk at the sight of her blush. “Huh?” He voiced playfully, tilting his head to keep eye contact when she tried to look at the ground. “What do you think it was for, dummy,” he stood up straighter to kiss the girl on the forehead “I don’t want you thinking you belong to anyone else, or that I don’t belong to you, either.” As she murmured about doing it more often he laughed lightly. It wasn’t much, but it was genuine, something that Sasuke hasn’t felt in years. After a few seconds of silence falling between them Sasuke reached out to pull her into a hug, “you know, if you wanted to kiss me that bad you could’ve always just asked,” he teased her, pulling away and giving her a mischievous look.

Yuki blushed harder and pouted as she noticed him smirking at her and saw the mischief gleaming in his eyes. Yuki pouted as he called her dummy and huffed. "Let's see if you get anymore kisses in your future for calling me a dummy." She said playfully and smiled. She blushed once more as he kissed her forehead, but she also smiled. She blushed as he spoke of them belonging to each other. She couldn't help but grin brightly as she heard his laugh. "I missed you laughing..." She murmured and smiled, glancing down. When he pulled her into a hug, she looked up at him and blushed, rolling her eyes. "You're a pain in the ass." She said, but laughed a bit. "To be continued..." She said, speaking about the kiss. She moved to pull away gently, then she moved to go see her brother. "Yuki, what did you come here for though? Just to warn me, or to get me to go with you? I would prefer to help if I can..." He told her, and Yuki paused. "I don't know...I don't want anyone getting in my way...I have to face Madara by myself...Maybe..." She paused and turned to Sasuke. "Sasuke, why don't you and the rest of your team stay here with my brother, while I go to the Village of Rain...Maybe it would be best, so you don't all get involved..." She said softly, although she figured Sasuke was not going to like that idea one bit. "I don't think I like that idea, Yuki..." Sora said firmly, and Yuki sighed a bit. "I think it would be best..." She started.

Sasuke almost forgot how fun it was to tease Yuki. She looked cute when she was flustered. When she mentioned that she missed his laugh a nervous feeling fluttered within his stomach, as if he wasn’t expecting her to say something like that. He smirked again when she called him a pain in the ass, moving his hand down to hold hers when he began to feel her pulling away. He let her tug lightly, stopping her for only a moment before finally huffing a small “fine,” and letting her go. Sasuke’s eyes trailed behind Yuki, crossing his arms as he listened to her speak to her brother. The male frowned at her suggestion “I’ll be damned if I let you face that bastard by yourself. I don’t care if the others come or not, but I’m going with you,” he informed her, appraoching her as he continued “I promised to get you back home safely, I promised you... and I promised Gaara.” Sasuke’s tone was serious as he spoke, but he didn’t raise his voice at her. “You’re strong Yuki, but you cant take him by yourself... if he hurts you I-“ he cut himself off, not even want to think about that. “I won’t let him hurt you,” he spoke, breaking their eye contact to stare at the ground for a moment before lifting his gaze again.

Yuki looked at him and she frowned, crossing her arms. "Well, I made a promise to someone to protect you as well Sasuke, and I am not going to let that promise be broken. You are not in the condition to fight yet." She pointed out. She frowned a bit, not wanting him to get hurt, and she sighed a bit. "I will go and watch over him, and I suggest you have the others come too to back you all up." Sora told Yuki. "At least then, you will have back up." He explained to her. Yuki sighed in frustration, but nodded. "Fine. Let's go catch up with the others, then I guess we will head toward the Snow Village tomorrow. Today, I think we should all just take it a bit easy. The next couple of days are going to be rough, with the traveling and with facing Madara." She said to them all. She moved to Sasuke and she looked at him. "Okay?" She said to him, crossing her arms. "I mean it, you, especially, will be taking it easy mister." She said, and slightly smiled. "You stay here and I will go get the others. You need to rest, and Sora can show you to your room." She said, and Sora looked at her, nodding. Sora gestured for Sasuke to follow. "I will get my room when I get back." Yuki said. She moved and kissed Sasuke, giving him a small peck on the lips, before she went outside. She went back to the others, managing to get there pretty quick. She stepped inside, wondering if they were even awake yet...

Sasuke eyed the girl questionably - she promised who? He had no idea, only assuming it was one of the other team members or something. “My condition is fine, by the time we find Madara I’ll be ready.” That wasn’t a complete lie, but it wasn’t entirely the truth either. Sasuke turned to look at Sora, agreeing with his words. Finally the three of them seemed to come to an agreement, the dark haired ninja looking down at Yuki with concern in his eyes. She approached him, voicing a small ‘okay?’ which made him shrug. “Okay,” he repeated with a bit of sass. He knew that she just wanted him to get better, but his body wasn’t healing nearly fast enough for his liking. But there was no way he was going to stand and do nothing as Yuki fought Madara, he refused. As Yuki turned to leave, not without giving him a quick kiss on the way out, he followed behind Sora. The Uchiha’s stoic and cool demeanor was quickly returning now that Yuki was gone. He tilted his head slightly as he studied Sora, still unsure about the guy.

“Yuki!” Suigetsu called, practically running into the girl as he sprinted towards her. “What the hell? Where have you been? And Sasuke isn’t here, either, we were beginning to think you two ditched us or something,” the males purple eyes darted around as he noticed Sasuke wasn’t even with her “is Sasuke okay? Are you okay? Did you find your brother?” Suigetsu began bombarding her with questions, finally shutting up when Jugo placed a hand on the shark boys shoulder. “We shouldn’t push her if she isn’t comfortable sharing.” He informed the other calmly, to which Suigetsu just huffed “yeah, yeah.”

Yuki looked at Suigetsu, gasping as he almost tackled her. She gripped his shoulders to regain her balance, and once she gained it, let go. "Sasuke and me were letting you two sleep. I went to find my brother and the stubborn Uchiha followed me..." She explained. "Sasuke is okay, I'm okay, and we found my brother. I also may or may not have punched a girl, but it is fine. Anyways, we are moving locations, and you guys will be able to have your own rooms." She told them, smiling slightly. She went outside, gesturing for them to follow. She got them back, then she stepped inside. Sora had shown Sasuke to his room, and Sora pointed. "He is down there. You take care of him and I will take care of your friends." Sora spoke, and Yuki nodded. She walked, and she went to knock on his door before entering. She came in and she looked at him. "Hey...I should probably heal you a bit so you can heal a bit faster." She told him, as she smiled a little bit. She looked at him, studying him up and down gently.

Suigetsu blinked a couple of times, taking everything in. After a few seconds he sighed in relief, happy that both Yuki and Sasuke were okay. Suigetsu chuckled when she said Sasuke followed her “yeah, that sounds like him... wait... you punched someone?” He questioned, shaking his head as the conversation moved on. His eyes widened at the mention of having their own rooms “so you’re saying I won’t have to share a room with that?” He asked, pointing to Karin “count me in!” The group followed behind her, greeting and introducing themselves to Sora as Yuki went down the hall to see Sasuke. The Uchiha was laying on his back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling blankly. He was lost in thought until Yuki pulled him out of his mind when she spoke. He sat up at the sight of her, turning his body to stay seated at the side of the bed. “Hey...” He studied her as she did the same, nodding at her suggestion. The male pulled his arms out of his sleeves, slipping the top part of his robe off his shoulders so she could heal him easier, exposing his bandaged chest underneath. Sasuke didn’t appear to be at all embarrassed as he reached forwards to grab the girls hand, pulling her closer to him.

Yuki looked at him and she blushed a little bit as he took his robe off his shoulders, but then she started to heal him. She let him pull her closer to him, just focusing on healing him at the moment. Once she was done, she gently pulled back and gave him a soft smile. She stood up once she was done healing him, running a hand through her snowy white hair. "I guess I better go to my room." She said to him with a smile. She leaned in and gently pressed her lips to his, kissing him. It was longer than the peck from earlier, but not as long as the first kiss they shared. She pulled back and looked at him, gently brushing some of his hair out of his eyes so she could see them. She smiled and kissed his cheek, then gently pulled away, standing up straight and stretching a little bit.

Sasuke rolled his shoulders back with a heavy sigh as Yuki’s healing abilities aided his aching muscles. When she was done he squeezed her hand tightly before letting go. “Thank you.. Yuki,” his voice was softer than usual. Although when she stated that she should go back to her room his bottom lip stuck out slightly in a pout. He noticed her lean in, so he leaned in too to accept her kiss. Sasuke’s eyes were no longer filled with darkness and hate, not while Yuki was around. In the far reaches of his mind, however, he still hasn’t forgotten about his brother, or about Madara. The ninja stood up when Yuki did, slipping his arms around her stomach and embracing her from behind. “I need you to keep healing me- whenever you can... so I can grow strong enough to help you, can you do that for me Yu?” He asked her sweetly. Not wanting to let her go to her room Sasuke shuffled back to sit down on the bed again, still holding on to her so she would sit down too; causing her to sit on his lap. “Don’t leave, stay with me tonight.”

Yuki looked at him and nodded, smiling as he thanked her. She let him kiss her as she kissed him. She gasped as he stood up and put his arms around her stomach. She looked over her shoulder, listening to him and nodding a bit. She nodded as she listened to him. "Sasuke...Madara is mine..." She whispered quietly, but nodded. "But I will heal you so you can be back to your normal self." She told him. She was surprised that he spoke to her sweetly, but didn't mind. She let him hold her, about to speak about it though when he sat down. She gasped quietly and she blushed as she sat in his lap. She turned to look at him, sitting sideways. She couldn't help but smile. "Fine, you are such a big baby~." She said playfully, joking about it. She moved to get comfortable, kissing his cheek once, before she rested her face in the crook of his neck. She noticed his curse mark, and she stared at it since she had never gotten to see it this closely. She paused, but then inched up and gently kissed it, before resting her head back in the crook of his neck, her arms around him. "You are really comfortable..." She murmured, smiling but also slightly blushing.

Sasuke wanted to respect the fact that Madara was Yuki’s to take down, just as she respected that fact when he fought Itachi. It would be hard for him, but it was a fact he had to accept. He was lucky she was even letting him be by her side through it all. He looked at her, taking in every tiny detail on her face. He rose an eyebrow at her “if I’m a baby then what does that make you?” He teased, adjusting his hold on her so the she could comfortably rest her face in the crook of his neck. Her hair smelled like cherry blossoms... and a hint of vanilla. A shiver ran down Sasuke’s spine when Yuki kissed his curse mark - that area tended to be more sensitive, but he didn’t mind the feeling at all. In fact, he liked it. A breathless chuckle escaped his chest, causing his shoulders to shake slightly “you are too.” He muttered, soon shuffling to lie down, holding onto Yuki to place her in the perfect cuddling position against his chest. He was beginning to feel very tired, but he also didn’t want this time with Yuki to ever end. His heart was beating fast against his chest, faster than usual. He’s never felt this way about anyone else, but that just made it more special.. he supposed. It wasn’t long before Sasuke’s breathing evened out and his heartbeat slowed. He knew that he would no longer have anymore nightmares with Yuki by his side.

Yuki shrugged a bit at his question. "An awesome kick ass ninja." She said with a small laugh. She let him hold her, and she smirked a bit as she noticed him shiver. She let him hold her and cuddle her, and she smiled a bit. She noticed his breathing even out and his heartbeat slow. She paused, but then she gently got up out of his arms. She kissed his forehead gently. "I will be back in a minute..." She whispered to him. She gently shut the door behind her, then walked out of the room. She walked until Sora saw her. "What are you doing up?" He asked her, and she gently shushed him. "I am going to go and see if I can find out anything on Madara Uchiha..." She started, but Sora shook her head. "No, you are getting back in bed. You need rest, just like the rest of us do. I will wake you up early in the morning and we can go together then." Yuki paused, but then gently nodded. "Fine, agreed." She murmured. Her brother went to his room, and Yuki went back to Sasuke. She laid back down beside him, cuddling into him and sighing in content. She soon shut her eyes and fell asleep.

Sasuke didn’t notice her leave in the night, still laying in the same exact spot when she got back. When he woke up in the morning he had his arm around her again, giving him a sense of dejavu from the morning before. His eyes fluttered at the light that reflected off of Yuki’s hair, just now realizing how much of the contrast the two must appear towards others. The Uchiha’s hair being pitch black like the night sky, and Yuki’s being pure and white much like a shining star. Sasuke examined Yuki quietly as she slept, brushing his hand lightly over her cheek and back to tuck a few stray strands of hair behind her ear. The male slowly sat up, careful not to move too much. Everything was silent, causing his mind to wander towards subjects he didn’t want to think about. What was the truth about Itachi? He thought all his problems would go away after killing his brother, but they didn’t... killing him just managed to create more confusion for him. Even after everything he was even starting to miss him. Sasuke looked down at his hand as a single tear fell down his cheek, but he was quick to wipe it. Shooting Yuki one last glance he scooted to the end of the bed and stood up, pulling his robe back over his shoulders and making a beeline towards the door. He needed fresh air and some time to be alone.

Yuki woke up about an hour after Sasuke did and she stood up. She drowsily got up and she went into the living room, glaring at her older brother. "You were suppose to wake me, baka." She said, and he nodded. "You needed rest, a lot of it for today." He told her, and she rolled her eyes a bit. "Fine, fine..." She softly said. She went into the bedroom once more and she sighed, unable to help but wonder where Sasuke was at. She moved toward the room that was suppose to be hers, and she went in there. She looked at things, soon picking up a necklace. She paused, but then she put it around her neck. It was a necklace her parents had given her when she was young. She looked herself in the mirror, then she walked out of the room. She walked toward the door, but looked up to see a familiar face. It was one from when she was young. "Oh...Hello Riku." She said, surprised as he presented her with a box of dango. "For you." He told her and smiled. Yuki sighed but gently took the box from him. "Thank you." She said and forced a smile. "Riku, how did you know I was here?" She asked. "Everyone has been talking about it here. You know how popular your brother and you are, Yuki-chan. You were especially popular to me." He said with a wink, and Yuki rolled her eyes. "Sora, do you know where Sasuke is?!" She called out, and Riku gave her a puzzled look. "Sasuke...? Like, Uchiha Sasuke?" Riku asked. Yuki ignored his question.

Sasuke stared up at the bright blue sky above. There wasn’t a single cloud that dotted its color, allowing the morning sun to shine brightly. And yet the snow didn’t show any sign of melting, the temperature continuing to feel cold as ever. After taking some time to clear his head he decided that he should probably go back. The others might be awake by now, and if they were, they were probably wondering where he was. Sasuke slowly made his way back inside, his eyes landing on Yuki almost right away. He heard someone say his name, his gaze slowly shifting over to some boy. His stare turned harsh. “Yes? And you are...?” He sounded uninterested when he spoke, as if he didn’t really care all that much who the boy was, but he asked anyways, placing his hand on the handle of his sword nonchalantly.

Yuki looked over at Sasuke when he came back, and she went to him. "Riku, Yuki's friend." He said, and he stared at Yuki. He had a crush on her when she lived here, and he never completely got over it. He basically stared at her with hearts in his eyes. Yuki ignored him and stood beside Sasuke. "We leave soon." She told Sasuke softly, then looked over at Riku surprised as he grabbed her hand. "You know, maybe I could show you how much this place has changed, and maybe we can get dinner later." He said and wrapped an arm around the girl's shoulders, winking at her. Yuki moved to take his arm off her shoulder's, but that only caused him to put his arm around her waist and pulled her close. "Come on, Yuki-chan. It will be a date, I will pay even." He told her as he even moved in to kiss her cheek, but Yuki put her hand up to block him. He instead grabbed her hand and kissed that. Yuki tried to pull away, but he won't let her with a pout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back