• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom naruto rp [private]

Sasuke’s buzzing mind began to calm down a bit as Yuki placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder. He looked up at her in a way he had never done before... he was thankful to her. Madara couldn’t help but laugh at the girls words “his revenge? It was nothing but a child’s blind rage about a subject he had no idea about.” The man was in a relaxed position, that is until Yuki’s ice began to freeze the ground around her. Madara stood up straight now, and Sasuke moved to get up as well. Whether it was to protect Yuki from Madara possibly attacking, or possibly due to Madara’s word choice earlier about calling Sasuke a child, it didn’t matter. The young Uchiha placed a hand on Yuki’s shoulder, both to balance himself and to calm her down. He looked at her questionably when she mentioned his eyes... but now that he thought about it they did feel more powerful. His vision was still blurry, and his Chakra was still low, but whoever this guy was he and Yuki could easily take him out - or so he thought. Madara let out another sigh “you two are so quick to fight, don’t you ever just stop and listen? I’m trying to tell you, Sasuke, that your brother, everything he did was to protect you and Yuki... from me... and from Konoha.” He paused, hoping they were willing to listen now. “Just hear me out for a second and I’ll let you go.” He spoke carefully, not wanting to anger them any more.

Yuki looked at him. "Maybe I would stop and listen if you did not do what you did." She hissed darkly at him. She felt Sasuke's hand on her shoulder and looked over at him. "You need to sit down..." She said softly, as she gently made him sit down and sat down beside him, hoping to keep him from moving around too much. She looked over at Madara. "I will listen, but only so I can get the hell away from you." She said to him darkly, crossing her arms. She sat, crossing her arms as she watched him. She could see herself killing him now, but she decided now was not her time to kill him. Sasuke was weak, and she was not feeling up to bat herself if she was being honest. The ice slowly moved and left, since Yuki was now calm. "Start talking so I can leave already." She snapped at Madara in a feisty tone, her dark eyes burning into him once more. She looked at Sasuke and she sighed a little bit, watching him calmly.

Sasuke gritted his teeth, and although he was unhappy about the fact that she told him to sit down, she was right. His body was far too weak to do anything at the moment, even if he really wanted to. The closeness and warmth of Yuki’s body was comforting at least, but it was hard to stay calm with Madara standing in front of them. For the first time in a while Sasuke spoke up “you don’t know what you’re talking about,” he growled “my brother was a monster. He killed my entire clan.” Madara listened to him calmly “yes, but have you ever stopped to think about why?” He countered, which just made Sasuke even more angry “so he could get stronger-“ Madara cut the other off when a scoff “wrong.” And with that the older Uchiha explained everything. He explained danzo and the anbu, and what Itachi had to do in order to protect not only the leaf, but everyone in it. He explained how everything Itachi did was to protect his brother. Sasuke stared at his lap as he listened, not saying a single word. It was hard to tell how he was feeling, but his hand was shaking as he held onto Yuki’s wrist. Eventually Madara turned to Yuki. “And you, Yu, Itachi made a promise to your parents, and stopped me from killing you and your brother all those years ago. Although, now that Itachi is dead I suppose you can’t run away from your past any longer... and neither can Sora.”

Yuki looked at Madara, and she let Sasuke hold her wrist. When he spoke about her brother, her look darkened a lot. "You touch my brother and I will kill you!" She hissed out at him, her eyes turning an icy blue in her anger. She gasped and she turned away, shutting her eyes. "Don't call me Yu. I am not staying here with you any longer! I will kill you one day, but not today...You are lucky I don't go ahead and do it. I am going home, and I will make sure that you pay sooner or later." She told Madara. She looked over at Sasuke. "I am going to get you back to your team, then I am going home." She told him, knowing that it was for the best they parted ways, and probably for the best if she went back to the village on her own now. She looked at him, slowly putting his arm around her waist to help him to his feet. She planned on teleporting to get them out of there, since Sasuke probably did not have the strength to do it, or even follow her out of this hellhole. "You try to follow me, and you will suffer severely..." She told Madara darkly, not wanting to spend another minute near him.

Sora? The name sounded familiar, but Sasuke couldn’t think in the state he was in. If Madara was telling the truth... then Sasuke had killed his brother not for the sake of the leaf, but in spite of it. It was Danzo who killed his brother, not him, it was all Konoha’s fault. Sasuke was too deep into his thoughts and emotions at the moment to notice much of what was happening around him. But when he felt Yuki place his hand around her waist he naturally moved to stand with her. Madara watched the girl with disappointment, crossing his arms as he did so. “I was hoping you wouldn’t react this way, but I suppose it can’t be helped. I’ll give you all the time you need, and when you’re ready to ‘kill me’ then come find me in the village hidden in the rain.” He was confident in his words, and didn’t make any movements to stop the two as they got up to leave. “Oh yeah, and Sasuke, Itachi was a good man, better than most, maybe you should take that to heart and be more like him.” Sasuke scowled at his words, but refused to look at the other male “let’s just go,” he spoke to Yuki as if he was trying to hold everything back in that moment.

Yuki nodded and she teleported back to where the others were. She saw Karin, and she bolted over to them, looking at Sasuke in worry. She hugged him, starting to cry. Yuki looked stressed and miserable, and she sighed. She looked at Karin and Sasuke, thinking. How would she keep Itachi's promise from a distance? "Well...I guess this is goodbye..." She said quietly, unsure of how well Sasuke was going to react. She paused, but then she leaned down and gently put a hand on Sasuke's shoulder. "Be safe..." She said quietly. Yuki slowly stood up, and she looked at Karin. "Take care of him." Yuki said, and Karin nodded once. Yuki turned and walked over to Jugo next. "Bye Jugo...You will be okay, I know you will be." She told him quietly, then she looked at Suigetsu. She went over to him and she put a hand on her shoulder, weakly smiling. "Protect him for me..." She told the shark man, gently ruffling his hair. Yuki paused, but went back over to Sasuke and hugged him very gently, being careful with him because of his injuries. She gently pulled away after that and started walking away, hugging herself.

Sasuke stayed silent, his gaze downcast as he scanned his teammates. Karin ran up to hug him, and he hugged her back. “Sorry I worried you, Karin,” he muttered, letting his arms drop as she let go. Jugo smiled softly at Yuki, “I won’t ever forget you,” he told her. Suigetsu smirked “glad to see you’re okay man,” he gave the Uchiha a small thumbs up, turning to look at Yuki as she ruffled his hair. He squirmed away, giving her a small pout “I still don’t know why you have to leave... but if it’s important to you, Yuyu, good luck.” He smiled at her with his pearly white shark teeth, flicking her in the forehead playfully. Sasuke’s attention was dragged over to Yuki as she said her goodbyes. His heart was already broken from losing his brother, and now he was going to lose Yuki, too. “Yuki,” he started, his voice soft but still powerful. She paused, coming back over to him for a hug. He embraced her, holding her tightly “I promised I would take you back to the leaf myself. You shouldn’t have to go alone,” he shook his head, not wanting her to leave him just yet. Letting go he looked into her eyes with much intensity “I’m strong enough to take you.” He wanted to convince her of that, but in reality Sasuke probably couldn’t even take a few steps by himself without collapsing. His brows twinged, figuring that she would probably turn down his offer.

Yuki felt Sasuke hold her tight, and she let him, letting him hold her until he let go. She looked at him, and she bit her lip. "Sasuke...I don't think you should. You are still hurt..." She told him sweetly, glancing at the others. "I mean...I guess you can, I just don't want you pushing your limits..." She told him, as she slowly stood up. "I have to get back, check in, prepare myself, find my brother, and go to the Village Hidden in the Rain...He won't get away with anything he has done..." Yuki said, her hands in fists. She looked back over at Sasuke. "Maybe you can come if the others come with us, that way they can help me take care of you." She told him, suggesting this. She just didn't know if she could manage to take care of them both. She was an emotional mess, but she was pinning it up, hiding it away the best she could.

Sasuke hated the idea of being a burden, but he didn’t want Yuki to leave either. He was being selfish by going with her, being with all of them while they had to take care of him, but he didn’t care. Sasuke rolled his left shoulder, adjusting his posture a bit to appear more like his regular self. He listened as she listed her plans... “Madara... he’s an Uchiha too,” Sasuke spoke his name like venom “but what he did is unforgivable, clan member or not, i’ll help you find your brother, and once I’ve healed I’ll help you kill Madara.” Suigetsu chimed in “im not exactly sure what you guys are talking about but count me in,” he grinned. “Me too,” Jugo said. For a second there a small smile seemed to sneak its way onto Sasukes lips, but it disappeared quickly after. “Okay team, it looks like we have a new plan. Let’s get Yuki back home.” Sasuke began to walk, hissing at Suigetsu and Karin as they moved to his side to help him, but he didn’t push them off. “Sasuke, don’t be so sour about needing help sometimes,” Suigetsu chuckled, in which Sasuke just muttered a “whatever.”

Yuki looked at him and she shook her head. "Oh no, you won't be healed. I plan to move quick." She stated to him calmly. "Maybe..." Yuki paused. "We aren't going back to the Leaf, not yet, we are going to the Land of Snow, that is where I feel like my brother is...I have to get to him before Madara does..." She said, starting to head off in that direction. When she noticed Suigetsu and Karin helping Sasuke, she cracked a smile. After a while, she noticed Karin struggling to help him. Yuki moved to his side, and even though Karin was jealous, she was too tired to object. Yuki moved to put Sasuke's arm around her so that he had her support. She held him up as she walked, thinking as she did so. "I just hope we make it...I have not been to the Land of Snow in years, not ever since I left, basically...It will be interesting to see how well this turns out..." She said, as she walked with them all calmly.

Sasuke looked down at Yuki as she replaced Karin. He adjusted his arm a bit, holding onto her waist firmly before squinting in thought. He realized he didn’t know a lot about Yuki’s brother. She never really talked about him all that much when they were kids. He had never been to the land of the snow either. In fact, this was all the part of Yuki’s childhood that Sasuke wasn’t there to see... it intrigued him to be honest. “You’re sure your brother is still in the land of the snow?” He asked, hoping that was still the case. Sasuke didn’t want to go back to the leaf anyways, and it wasn’t like they’d welcome him back with open arms either.

As the group continued to walk, and the day began to turn into night, it became harder and harder for Sasuke to stand up right - even with Yuki’s help. “Can we.. stop,” he asked, his words coming out harsher than he meant. His vision was getting spotty, and his head was killing him. Sasuke moved his hand up to cover one of his eyes. It wasn’t just Injurjes from the battle that was affecting him, his new eyes were straining his body as well. Sasuke’s sharingan had been activating on and off without his control since his fight with Itachi, but he didn’t know why.

Yuki nodded a little bit. "Yeah, I feel it..." She told him, as she soon looked over at him. She looked at Sasuke when he spoke up about stopping, and she nodded. "Yeah, we can do that..." She told him, as she slowly and gently helped him sit down. She then looked at the others, then glanced away. She sat down beside Sasuke, and she titled his chin up to look at her. She studied his eyes, wanting to make sure that they were okay, checking them. She was concerned about his eyes, mainly because she could tell that it was affecting him. She inched a bit closer to look, blushing when she realized they were inches from each other's faces. "S-Sorry." She blushed and moved back, sitting shoulder to shoulder with him. She ran a hand through her snowy white hair and sighed a little bit, thinking. "I wonder how far we are..." She murmured. Karin moved over to the other side of Sasuke, kissing his cheek and loving on him. Yuki stood up, letting her, not in the mood much for fighting with anyone else today. She moved and sat down a bit away, looking around.

Suigetsu was happy to take a break, sitting down in a patch of grass not too far from Yuki and Sasuke, Jugo doing the same. Sasuke huffed after Yuki guided him to sit down. He could feel her eyes studying him, her hand guiding his chin so he would look at her. Red clashed with black as they both stared. Sasuke tried to hide any discomfort on his face; despite the pain his eyes were causing, he didn’t want her to worry too much. He noticed how close she has gotten to him, his eyes darting down to her lips for a second when she aplogized and moved back. “It’s fine...” Sasuke muttered, glancing away and leaning into her shoulder a bit.

The air was getting slightly colder, but there was no sign of snow yet, so he figured that they probably had a little ways to go. As Karin moved to his side he turned his attention to her. He felt Yuki leave his other side but he didn’t say anything, despite it bothering him. Suigetsu was lounging back with his arms behind his head, humming softly “hey Yuki, does your brother have white hair too? I was thinking, like, what if we were long lost siblings?” He sat up to smile at her, pointing at his own white hair. Yet another joke to lighten the mood. “Last time I checked Yuki wasn’t half shark...” Sasuke retorted. “Jeez,” Suigetsu glanced at the Uchiha in amusement “your sense of humor is as strong as always, Sasuke,” he huffed sarcastically.

Yuki looked at Suigetsu as he spoke and she laughed softly. "Maybe. That would be interesting." She said. She laughed quietly as Sasuke spoke about her being half shark. She laughed again as Suigetsu spoke of his sense of humor. She ran a hand through her hair, and then she stood up, stretching a little bit as she did so. "I hope you guys don't freeze to death once we get to the Snow. I'm use to it because I'm from there, although I may be a bit cold at first...It has been a while." She said as she talked, wanting something to do. "So, who is getting the first watch shift?" She asked calmly, smiling a little bit.

Suigetsu shuddered a bit at the thought of snow. His body was basically the manifestation of water, being able to liquify himself whenever he wanted. So what would happen... would he freeze? While Suigetsu was lost in his thoughts Sasuke looked down at his own attire. His robe was open, not exactly an outfit designed for snow. But maybe the cold would be good for his aching bones. He looked over at Yuki “it’ll be fine Yu, we’ve been through worse than a little snow.” He was calm, seemingly unbothered, but Jugo and Suigetsu did not look convinced. As Yuki mentioned first shift Suigetsu immediately called out ‘not it’. Laying back down on his back with a deep breath. “I’ll watch,” Sasuke stated, forgetting about the fact that he needed to rest... or ignoring it.

Yuki looked at Sasuke and nodded as he spoke of them being okay through the snow. She looked at him and she crossed her arms. "Oh no you don't Sasuke. You need rest. I will take first watch, Jugo, do you mind taking second?" She asked him sweetly. She looked at Sasuke and she sighed a bit, moving to sit up over his body, healing him a bit. She was unsure of whether she should mess with his eyes or not, so she didn't for now. She healed his body, then sat down beside him. She hummed a song, trying to lure him into a sleep. She didn't want him fighting with her over him watching. She moved and ran a hand through his hair in a soothing fashion, trying to get him to sleep so he could get the rest he really needed. She continued to hum, her humming sweet and gentle. Yuki could sing, but she didn't do it very often, she was too busy trying to train or advance herself further in her training.

Jugo nodded “I don’t mind.” Sasuke stifled a groan as Yuki denied him. He did not hide the irritation on his face, glancing up at her and adjusting his spot against the tree so she could heal him easier. Sasuke leaned his head back, letting out a shaky breath that proved he had been in a lot of pain until Yuki released it. “When I get better... I’ll make sure I’m the one taking care of you...” he muttered, looking down at her with tired eyes. It didn’t take long for him to fall into a deep sleep, leaning his head on Yuki’s shoulder as he listened to her hum. Suigetsu, who surprisingly wasn’t asleep yet, was listening in on the two instead. He looked over at Yuki and Sasuke, leaning his head on his hand as he smirked. “Huh, I’ve never seen Sasuke listen to anybody like that. You must be pretty special to him Yuyu~” he mused, half joking, but there was a bit of truth in his words, too. “No offense, Karin,” he snickered.

Yuki looked surprised as he spoke about him taking care of her once he was better. She said nothing, and she let him lean on her. She paused, but sighed and sat, adjusting him so his head was on her lap so he could sleep in a more comfortable fashion. She looked at Suigetsu as he spoke, blushing and rolling her eyes. "Sui, he only listened because he is truly tired." She said to him. Yuki paused and shrugged. "I don't know, do you really think that?" She asked him, curious. Karin glared at Suigetsu and hit him hard in the shoulder.

Sauigetsu laughed even harder when Karin hit him, shifting his attention to Yuki again. “Of course I think that, I mean... isn’t it kind of obvious? Sasuke isn’t as good at hiding his feelings around you. I knew just as soon as he lost his temper on that Gaara guy for trying to take you away. The only other person he’d allow to have that much effect over his emotions was his brother.” He spoke softly as he gingerly rubbed his shoulder, hoping that Sasuke couldn’t secretly hear him or something.

The sun was peaking over the mountains, shining bright beams down through the branches and leaves of the forest. Sasuke blinked open his eyes slowly, he dug his face into Yuki’s lap with a groan. His eyes were still sensitive to the light, but they had gone back to normal. It took him a few seconds to notice that it was in fact Yuki’s lap that he was resting on, sitting up quickly and gritting his teeth as his muscles protested his sudden movements. The Uchiha rubbed his eyes, seeing that everyone else was already awake, and it was well past dawn. “You didn’t wake me up for a shift,” he croaked, glaring at his teammates. He was even more annoyed with them now, crossing his arms like a kid. Suigetsu was in the middle of his morning stretches when he heard Sasuke grumbling about something “relax sleeping beauty, you can have a shift when Yuki says so...” he teased. Causing Sasuke to throw a kunai at his head, just barely missing.

Yuki tensed and blushed as she felt Sasuke dig his face into her lap. She let him, but then looked away as he sat up. She smiled as he spoke of not getting a shift. "We wanted to let you speak." She stated to him softly. She hummed calmly, but stopped and tensed as Sasuke threw a kunai at Suigetsu. She said nothing and she got up, stretching herself. "Calm down, I just knew you needed some rest." She explained to Sasuke. She gently helped him to his feet, holding onto him. "Come on, we have to get moving so we can get to the Snow." She said to him. She walked with them all for a long time, soon spotting the place. They were in all of the snow, marching through it. Yuki managed to get them to the gates. "Stop!" The guards said. She looked at them calmly. "Yes?" She asked, and they quickly let her in, along with the others, knowing who she was.

Suigetsu stuck his tongue out at Sasuke when Yuki scolded him for throwing the kunai. Because Sasuke was hurt the shark saw this as a chance to tease him every chance he got, but he’d probably start to regret that as soon as the Uchiha was feeling better. Sasuke just rolled his eyes, allowing Yuki to help him walk. Suigetsu began shivering just as soon as they made it in the snow, Jugo wasn’t as affected as he thought he would be, and whether Sasuke was affected or not it was hard to tell. The dark haired ninja let out a heavy breath when they stopped before the gates, his body thanking him for even a second of reprieve. Their breath could all be seen against the cool air, the guards recognizing Yuki and letting them in. Suigetsu and Jugo looked around curiously, but Sasuke kept his eyes on the snowy ground as he concentrated on walking. He was putting a lot of weight on Yuki, probably more than he realized. The air felt cold and dry on his lungs, and Suigetsu turned to Yuki for further direction “now where?”

Yuki looked at Suigetsu. "Just follow me, and whatever I say, you all go with." She stated. She walked to a building and went inside. She gently set Sasuke down and she looked at him. "You all stay here, watch over Sasuke. I'm going to go ask around about my brother..." She said to them, as she kneeled down by Sasuke. "Don't kill Suigetsu while I'm gone." She told him, but smiled softly. She stood up and then she walked out the door. She figured they would be warm here, and at least Sasuke could rest. Yuki didn't come back until hours later, and she seemed to be exhausted. "There is only one place I didn't get to check, and I will have to do it tomorrow." She said in an exhausted tone. She sighed and let her hair fall lightly in her onyx eyes. She felt like ice, completely cold to the touch.

Doing as Yuki said the group followed behind her closely. Suigetsu was relieved to be inside and out of the snow, nodding as Yuki said to watch after Sasuke while she went to look for her brother. Sasuke huffed as she set him down, glancing up at her with a small smirk “no promises,” he muttered. The air was silent between the group, even Suigetsu stayed mostly quiet until the snow girl returned. “Yuki,” Suigetsu called out in excitement. He was bored out of his mind waiting around there for hours. “You’re back finally, any luck?” He asked her, noticing how exhausted she looked. She mentioned one place she still hasn’t checked, but luckily she decided to do so tomorrow. He was beginning to feel exhausted as well, and he knew for a fact Sasuke did, too, since the Uchiha was practically half asleep already. Suigetsu wasn’t going to lie... he was feeling a little concerned for his team members. “Were just in need of a good nights rest, guys, and I’m sure you’ll find your brother tomorrow.” Suigetsu spoke hopefully, trying to make Yuki feel better about all of this.

Yuki sat down wearily and sighed. "I should have done this by myself..." She muttered softly. "If I would have, you guys would not have to be here with me and freezing your asses off..." She murmured drowsily. She sighed and laid down, shutting her eyes. She wasn't too close to Sasuke, but not too far either if he needed her. She glanced over at Sasuke, worried about him. She sighed quietly and shut her eyes. During the night, Yuki had inched over and snuggled into Sasuke's chest, clearly asleep when she did it though. She slept happily, seeming cozy up against the chest of the Uchiha. She woke up the next morning, gasping quietly and blushing hard when she realized she was snuggled into the Uchiha with her arms around him. She blushed harder and she glanced off to the side, wondering if she could pull away. She didn't know if he was awake or asleep, but if he was asleep, she did not want to wake him up...

Suigetsu shook his head “don’t say that, we’re a team, we stick together.” He gave her a cheesy smile, stretching his arms into the air and laying down to get some well needed sleep. Sasuke didn’t know when, but sometime between arriving at the snow village and sitting down inside, he had phased into an uncomfortable sleep. At some point in the middle of the night Sasuke felt someone snuggle up against his chest, and right away he was able to sleep more soundly. He had wrapped an arm around Yuki unconsciously to keep her in place, the comfort of her presence far too strong for him to let go just yet. “Yuki,” he muttered in his sleep, feeling the girl shuffle a bit. “I’m sorry.” His voice was near silent as he whispered this, and Yuki could only hear him due to them being so close. He repeated his apology again unconsciously. The Uchiha was dreaming of the day he first left the leaf village behind... left Yuki behind. Did he really feel sorry about leaving? That was something he’d never admit consciously. But perhaps a part of him did now, after finding out the truth of his brother. Sasuke held on to the girl tighter, not realizing his own strength, until he finally woke up, the brightness of Yuki’s white hair being the first thing he saw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back