• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom naruto rp [private]

Yuki looked at him and she listened to him. "He won't get to use me for anything. They will have a hell of a time trying to get me to do anything." She told him. She was going to find a way to not be tested on at the very least. She looked at him as she listened to him, and she smirked a bit as he mentioned her curse mark trick. "Calm down, it is only about twenty-four to forty-eight hours, but knowing you, it will probably be twenty-four, and I have no idea how much time has past already. If I'm so much trouble to you, you could just...let me go home." She pointed out calmly. She tensed and bit her tongue as he moved close to her. She swallowed hard and took a few steps back. She looked at him, surprised to hear him mention the promise, then she looked away. "I-I-I don't know what you are talking about." She stuttered nervously, giving her eyes on the ground.

Sasuke made a mental note of the timeframe he had until he gained his curse mark back. Twenty-four hours, minus the fifteen hours it took to get to the base, and another hour for Orochimaru to not shut up about Yuki being a test subject. That gave him... Eight hours. The perfect time to get a good nights rest before the plan. He managed to process what Yuki was saying at the end. His smirk came back as he leaned down a bit to get closer to her level “don’t tell me you’ve forgotten? No... the Yuki I know doesn’t forget anything...” His eyes stared into her intensely, and when she broke eye contact to look at the ground he reached forward and grabbed her wrist to pull her closer. Yuki was strong, but he was sure he could overpower her, even in this state.

The male twisted them around, moving forwards and pushing Yuki against the wall. He held both of her wrists up against the cold stone, but he didn’t do anything. Sasuke’s ebony eyes reflected intensity, and darkness clouded over them like a thick mist. Though there was a hint of something else in them. Something hard to find if you weren’t looking. Longing. Finally, after what seemed like ages of tense silence between them, Sasuke spoke “Yuki, listen to me very carefully.” His voice was but a whisper, indicating that he didn’t want anyone else to hear him “I need you. I’m... gathering a team. I can’t tell you the details and I can’t tell you why yet, but once the snake is taken care of...” he trailed off, not wanting to say anymore. Instead he repeated those words. “I need you, Yuki.” His face did not show any sign of plea or want, but he was telling the truth. He knew it was a lot to ask all at once, especially since this was the first time in four years that they’ve even spoken to eachother. But Sasuke had a plan, and Yuki would be able to help make it a reality.

Yuki gulped a little bit as Sasuke spoke of the Yuki he knows doesn't forget anything. "You don't know me anymore." She stated. She gasped as he grabbed her wrist and pushed Yuki against the wall. She was about to try and push him away, but he had her wrists against the stone. She looked at him, she inched down a bit under his stare, biting her tongue. She listened to him when he said to, not having much of a choice in the position she was in. She looked at him, looking him up and down. She knew what he meant by taking out Orochimaru. "I will help you with the snake, but I can't go with you. After the snake is taken care of, I'm going home. Konoha needs me." She stated to him, her voice even more quiet than his was. "I can't go with you, you should know that..." She said softly. She glanced up at her wrists, squirming a bit so she could try to free them. "What do you need me for anyways?"

Sasuke held onto the girl only a moment or two longer before sighing and relieving her wrists from his pressure. He took a step back, but the two were still only inches apart. “I can’t tell you that, not until you agree to come with me.” Sasuke wasn’t the type to take no for an answer, but Yuki also wasn’t the type to go back on her word. She was a stubborn one... but maybe - just maybe he would be able to persuade her. But for now he would go along with what Yuki was saying; even if he didn’t agree. “You’re strong now... too strong to be wasted on Team Seven and Konoha missions.” For the first time Sasuke was the one to break their eye contact, opting to stare at the ground instead. But his window of vulnerability did not last. The Uchiha stared cold daggers back into Yuki. “Think about my offer,” he stated simply, and then he was gone.

He was heading back to his room. There he would get some sleep, his curse mark would return, and he’ll go to retrieve Yuki and finally kill that snake bastard. And if everything goes to plan... Yuki might have a change of heart.

Yuki sighed a little bit and she sat down on the bed. She thought about all of this, and she bit her tongue, clicking it before she stood up. She looked around the room, soon going to the window, huffing since it had bars on it. She paused, but then she sighed. She moved back to the bed, deciding to wait until tomorrow to try and escape this place. She laid down, thinking on what Sasuke said, tsking a bit. "He is only going to use you and throw you away Yuki..." She murmured to herself. "Just like Orochimaru..." She whispered very quietly, but sighed as she could not fully convince herself of this. She laid there, slowly shutting her eyes, figuring it might be good for her to get some rest. Then again, she was unsure if she could. She had been sleeping a lot today, or it felt like it at least. She opened her eyes and just stared up at the ceiling, sighing in frustration.

Sasuke was jolted awake from a sudden pain creeping into his neck. It felt like claws clutching onto him, digging into his skin. He gritted his teeth to prevent himself from shouting out in pain, hissing instead as he turned out of his bed and onto the floor. He was on his hands and knees, taking in every breath his lungs could take between jolts. Then, everything in his body went numb, and the pain stopped. Sasuke clutched onto the collar of his robe, moving it harshly to reveal the black curse mark finally inked onto his skin again. He let out a heavy sigh, tilting his head back to stare up at the darkness that engulfed the ceiling. He wouldn’t hesitate for a second more.

“Yuki,” Sasuke whispered, slipping into her room again. Kabuto wasn’t outside to guard, so he guessed the other ninja was probably sleeping. Or working on some subjects for Orichimaru. Whatever the case, they had a window; And with the snakes arms still paralyzed from the lord thirds jutsu, this was his chance. “Get up, it’s time.” And with that he was already turning around to leave the room. He didn’t bother waiting on her, presuming she would follow him since she had agreed to help him with killing Orochimaru. It would benefit her just as much as it would benefit him with the snake out of the way. Sasuke stopped in front of Orochimaru’s room door and activated his sharingan. Holding out his hand his chidori began to spark up, shooting a sharp blade straight through the wood and into Orochimaru on the other side. He made sure to hit the chakra point of his heart. “Now Yuki!” He called out, cutting down the door to reveal the punctured snake on the other side.

Yuki heard her name, and she slowly opened her eyes, sitting up. She looked at him, and she moved to follow after a moment. She followed after him, and she walked. She stopped when she saw his chidori start up, and she stayed out of the way until she was called upon. She did a hand sign, and ice blew into the room, hoping to freeze the snake in his place. She moved and grabbed her metal staff, moving to hit the snake man hard. She hit him a couple of times, then moved and put the metal staff through another place, not in the middle of his heart, but through his stomach.

While Yuki was imobalizing the man Sasuke took it upon himself to preform his own special justu he’s been saving for this occasion. Before he could do so however Orochimaru’s laugh echoed throughout the room. He began to cough up blood through his cackles as Yuki’s blade went through his stomach. Sasuke was frozen in place as Orochimaru muttered something about it being too late. This was no longer a fight that could be fought physically. If Sasuke wasn’t careful the snake could manage to slither his way into the Uchihas head, and overtake him completely. But Sasuke wasn’t afraid, in fact, he was prepared for this. Using the visual prowess of his sharingan Sasuke was able to overtake Orochimaru, stepping closer to absorb the snake mans powers instead. With one last hiss the older ninja broke down into hundreds of small white snakes, and Sasuke clenched his fist with a smirk. “Good job Yuki, you managed to keep him still long enough for me to overtake his mind games...” he turned towards her, holding out his hand with assertive eyes “let’s go, before Kabuto finds out what happened.”

Yuki looked at him, pausing as she said his hand, before she took it. She nodded a tiny bit, and she moved with him. She said nothing, thinking all of this over as she followed him. She knew that soon, they would part ways, or at least she figured she would. She let her snowy white hair fall into her eyes as she focused on the task at hand. She finally let his hand go once they were outside, and then she looked at him. "Well, I suppose this is where we part ways, right?" She said to him quietly, looking at him. She bit her tongue a bit, unsure of how he was going to feel about this. She was also unsure of how she was feeling. She had a lot of mixed emotions honestly. She moved and pinned her snowy white hair up in a ponytail, with her bangs down and in her onyx black eyes. She took a deep breath as she looked at him.

Once they were outside Sasuke was able to note every detail on Yuki’s face. The sun sending down strong beams and reflecting off her silver hair like snow. He scanned her over, his eyebrows creasing in a manner that showed he was unsatisfied with her words. “Is it?” He turned his body fully towards her “you may not want to remember the promise we made, but I remember like it was yesterday.” Shifting his gaze up to the blue sky above he shut his eyes. He remembered this feeling. A feeling of nostalgia when talking to Yuki. And a feeling of hatred when he was reminded of him. “It was on a day just like this... when he killed my entire clan...” His voice came out barely above a whisper, floating up into the wind only to be carried away. His nose crinkled a bit at the thought, finally turning his head to lock eyes with the girl before him. His expression suddenly became very serious. ”Yuki, I need you to come with me... to help me kill Itachi Uchiha.”

Yuki looked at him, feeling frustrated. "Look, I will come with you to finish Itachi, but after that, I am going home to Konoha. Okay?" She told him, hoping that this would please him. She didn't want to betray Konoha, but maybe it would benefit Konoha if some of the Akatsuki was taken out. She looked at him, looking him look at her. "What do you need me for though?" She questioned as she looked at him. "Aren't you suppose to be the one to handle him?" She asked, as she watched him. She knew she could be giving up something she really wanted for this, but she would not tell Sasuke that. Tsunade had spoke about her being Anbu soon, but she knew she could be throwing it all away now for this. She looked at him and she hugged herself a bit. "And what about Team Seven? What if they come looking for me? What then? I don't want them hurt." She pointed out to Sasuke firmly.

Sasuke looked at her with an unreadable expression. “I will be the one to handle him... at the end. But I still need help locating and infiltrating the Akatsuki, and I need a team to make sure nobody interrupts me when I finally kill my brother.” He had to find a way to reassure her that by helping him she won’t get in trouble by the leaf. Obviously, Sasuke didn’t have a clue what they would do, but that wasn’t a problem he had to worry about now. “I’m a rogue, you were kidnapped by me. Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi were all witnesses. You aren’t an accomplice to anything, in fact I’m sure you’ll be regarded as a hero for helping take out an Akatsuki member, all while trying to escape me.” Crossing his arms he bit his lip in thought “look, by the end of all this i’ll personally make sure that you get home safely.” Sasuke promised himself he would never go back to the leaf, not until his brother was dead, but after that he didn’t know what he wanted. Konoha would never welcome him back. He went rogue, accompliced Orochimaru and then kidnapped one of their ninja. If he got anywhere near the border he would be thrown in prison-

Sasuke was brought out of his thoughts as Yuki continued to speak. He rolled his eyes, she was asking a lot of questions. “I doubt team seven will find us before we find Itachi.” Sasuke rose his brows a bit, looking at Yuki expectantly “we better get moving then. The next person I want for this team isn’t far, but he might take some time to convince.”

Yuki looked at him and she just nodded a little bit. She started walking with him. "So, who all are you wanting on this team anyways?" She questioned, as she walked with her hands in her pockets. She could not believe she was helping him with this. She thought a part of her was crazy by this point. She tightened her ponytail as she walked, her bangs still slightly down in her eyes. She still didn't know why he needed her so badly. Couldn't just about anyone be on his team to just keep others out of the way to Itachi? She said nothing about this though, figuring that maybe she would get more answers sooner or later. She walked with him, figuring it was best to keep more to herself for now. She looked around as they traveled, and she kept quiet until they were to the location that they needed to be.

Sasuke remained silent as the two traveled. He was content without the need of petty or awkward small talk. Although a tiny part of him was still curious as to what type of person Yuki had grown into. She was still the same girl in some ways, but in others she definitely matured. He wondered if she still liked sweets, or who she started hanging out with after he left. Surely not Sakura or Ino. Sasuke gave Yuki a little side glance. No, probably not. Pushing those thoughts to the back of his head - once they had arrived Sasuke took it upon himself to enter the base. Yet another one of Orochimaru’s lairs. This one was mostly abandoned, all except for the test subjects he kept safe in tubes down there for when he needed them. Slowly the Uchiha approached one of the glass cylinders, a white haired male with sharp sharklike teeth was floating within. “Suigetsu,” he called coldly, breaking the glass with one swift punch. It shattered, and Sasuke moved to the side to avoid the fluid that flowed out. “Sasuke?” The shark boy had liquified himself to avoid getting cut by the glass, but in the next few seconds he reformed with a stretch “you interrupted my nap... and who the hell is that?” The male signaled to Yuki, not caring whatsoever that he was completely naked at the moment. Sasuke tsked “Orochimaru is dead, she helped me kill him. Put on some clothes and I’ll explain more outside.” And with that he was already walking back up the steps and out of the lair, grabbing onto Yuki’s hand on the way so that she would follow.

Yuki kept silent, letting the Uchiha and the shark-fanged man speak. She glanced away since he was naked, but then gasped quietly as Sasuke grabbed her hand to get her to follow. She huffed quietly, but she didn't say anything, just following him, letting him hold onto her hand for now. Once they were outside, she took her hand out of his. "You know, you could just tell me to follow you, instead of grabbing my hand so much..." She murmured quietly as she looked at him, frowning. She supposed she didn't mind TOO much, but she figured it would seem like something more was going on if anyone saw them doing something like this. She sighed and sat down under a tree, waiting with Sasuke on Suigetsu. She didn't know how she felt about the whole idea of having to travel with people who are basically strangers. She let her hair fall a little bit in her eyes and huffed.

Sasuke looked down at Yuki as she eventually slipped her hand out of his. “Don’t act so nervous,” he smirked, crossing his arms “are you saying if I told you to do something instead, you’d do it?” Believe it or not, Sasuke was actually having fun teasing Yuki a bit. It was nice to know he still knew how to fluster her. The semi-lighthearted atmosphere didn’t last long as Suigetsu exited the lair. Sasuke turned away from Yuki to explain to the shark ninja what he wanted him for. Suigetsu snorted “huh? Why would I help you kill your brother? What’s in it for me?”

His purple eyes darted back and forth between Sasuke and Yuki, noticing her leaf headband with a raised brow “how much of a newbie rogue is this girl? Her headband isn’t even scratched through.” Sasuke began to feel annoyed with all of Suigetsu’s nosy comments. He couldn’t let the shark know that Yuki was still a leaf ninja, he would surely try to kill her if he found out. “Stop asking stupid questions. Look, you’ve been looking for that Akatsuki member Kisame’s sword, right? Help me infiltrait the Akatsuki and you can finally get it.” Suigetsu thought about this for a few seconds before finally shrugging, “alright, fine, let’s go already.” Sasuke watched as the other began to collect his things for the journey. The dark haired male approached Yuki while Suigetsu was distracted, flicking the girls headband “you need to hide this, it’ll just make you stand out and I don’t want to keep making excuses for you.”

Yuki rolled her eyes, blushing as Sasuke spoke. "I am regretting my decision to come with you already." She stated to him. She looked at Suigetsu when he came out, listening to Sasuke and Suigetsu. Yuki took her leaf head band off, and she held it, looking at it. She glared over at Sasuke when he flicked her headband, and she said nothing, taking it off her arm. She put it in her thigh holder, then she followed Sasuke and Suigetsu. She said nothing, walking behind them. She didn't want to be in the front because she wasn't sure where they were going, but she also did not want to walk beside the two rogues, so she walked behind them, close behind though to make sure she was close if needed. She put her hands in her pockets and she said nothing as she glanced around. She sighed quietly to herself, figuring this would be a long trip.

Since Yuki was deciding to stay quiet, odd I know, Sasuke decided to do so as well. Satisfied enough that she listened to him and put the headband away. Suigetsu was a loudmouth as usual as the trio made their way to the next stop. It was a long trip, stretched out even longer between the breaks they needed and the pit stop Suigetsu decided to take in order to find a new sword. It belonged to the ninja Zabuza. Sasuke acted like he and Yuki didn’t know the details, or that he really cared.

Once they retrieved the sword Sasuke informed the team that they should take this time to rest again “the moon will be out soon, we can take night shifts.” Suigetsu sighed dramatically “finally! Not it. You take the first shift, Uchiha.” The shark stated while getting himself comfortable against the base of a tree. Sasuke didn’t react much to that, turning to look at Yuki “you should get some sleep too, unless you want to keep watch with me.” He stated with a stoic expression, pretending like he didn’t really care either way. Although deep down he kind of wouldn’t mind Yuki’s company. Though he would never admit it, of course.

Last edited:
Yuki had kept her mouth shut most of the time until they decided to take the time to rest. She sat down a bit close to Sasuke and where Suigetsu was, and she hugged herself, looking up at the sky. She didn't shut her eyes to sleep just yet, but simply looked at the moon for a moment. She stared at it, thinking. "If I was at home right now, I would be training..." She murmured, mainly to herself but a little bit to Sasuke as well, she supposed. She finally moved her head to look over at Sasuke. "When you are done with your shift, you can wake me up and I will watch." She told him calmly. She tilted her head back, soon falling asleep without even meaning to. She was still and silent the whole time she slept.

Sasuke decided to sit down as well. He and Yuki were practically touching shoulders, but he didnt mind or pay much attention to it. The night air was cool and silent. And most of their surroundings were lit up in a pale gray tone thanks to the moonlight from above. Sasuke listened as Yuki murmured about home and training. Perhaps they could take some time out of the day tomorrow to train a bit. He needed to be as ready as possible for Itachi, since he had yet to obtain his mangekyo sharingan. Sasuke nodded his head when she informed him he would take the next shift, glancing down at her as she shifted into a more comfortable position.

It was almost midnight by the time Sasuke nudged Yuki to wake her up. He ended up staying awake longer than he anticipated, and when Suigetsu started snoring he figured he probably wouldn’t be able to fall asleep anyways until he stopped. Finally silence fell onto the forest once again, and so Sasuke decided that it would be smart to at least get a few hours of rest. “Yu, it’s your turn to watch. Wake Suigetsu up whenever you get tired again.” He whispered, holding back a yawn to stop himself from looking tired. Sasuke shifted to get more comfortable, placing one hand on the handle of his sword just in case as his eyes slowly yet surely fluttered closed.

Yuki heard Sasuke and she slowly lifted her head. She nodded a little bit, and she sat with him still shoulder to shoulder with him. She was quiet, just thinking as she sat and watched, keeping guard out. Every once in a while, she looked over to check on Suigetsu and Sasuke, making sure they were okay. She sighed and she looked up at the night sky. She paused, but then started humming a song she knew from the Village Hidden in the Snow. She hummed it quietly, as she kept watch. She wasn't too tired, so she was fine with watching out for them all for a few hours. She continued to hum, her hand soon moving to adjust her body a bit. She looked over at Sasuke, pausing before she brushed his bangs very gently out of his eyes, still humming a little bit. She finished that song, then started another song she knew, humming it. She ran her hands through Sasuke's hair once in a while, mainly out of boredom, or at least that is what she told herself.

Sasuke had a bad habit of frowining In his sleep. He frowned a lot, and he remembers his mother always telling him not to because it will leave creases. If only he knew back then how much darkness would fill his heart. But tonight was different than most. Sasuke wasn’t frowning. He looked content and even peaceful as he slept next to Yuki, the warmth of her body radiating a feeling of comfort. It was something Sasuke hadn’t felt in a long time. He moved a little as Yuki brushed a hand through his hair, her soft humming seeping into his dreams and reminding him of when they were young. Sasuke, although still fast asleep, turned towards her as if he didn’t want her to stop. He would be clueless to it all in the morning, but for now he was finally getting the rest he needed.

Suigetsu ended up waking up on his own sometime near dawn. He stretched out, his arm accidentally bumping into Yuki. He turned to look at her, muttering a sorry before letting out a big yawn. “So,” he started, not really liking long silences he decided to get to know more about the girl “your name is Yuki, right? How do you and Sasuke know eachother anyways... and what made you agree to get involved with him in all of this?” He was speaking in a low tone so he wouldn’t wake the Uchiha up, but he still had a sense of sass to his voice, as if he couldn’t understand who Yuki was to Sasuke.

Yuki noticed how Sasuke turned toward her. She paused, but then let him, continuing to mess with his hair until she noticed Suigetsu wake up. She looked over at him. "It's fine." She gently said, slowly and carefully getting up and moving a bit so she didn't bother Sasuke. She looked at Suigetsu, stretching. "Yeah, Yuki is my name." She said softly, nodding once. When he spoke, she paused, unsure if Sasuke would want her to talk about it, but she decided to. "We were close friends when we were young." She explained to Suigetsu simply. "I agreed because he would not really let it go, and because I know this is something important to him. I understand his perspective on all of this, I suppose." She said, looking ahead. Yuki had ignored Suigetsu's sassy tone. "If you want to go back to sleep, I can try to stay up longer..." She told him, shrugging a bit. "So, do you know who else Sasuke is going to get for this team, or are you a bit clueless like I am about that?" She curiously asked, looking at him.

Suigetsu’s purple eyes followed her every movement as she got up. “I’m Suigetsu.. though you probably already knew that thanks to Sasuke.” He listened to her explanation, his expression shifting from confused to a little bit less confused. “Childhood friends, eh? How cute~” he teased, moving to get up himself. “Nah it’s fine, I’ve been sleeping for too long anyways...” He stretched both his arms into the air until he felt a couple of his bones pop, casually continuing his routine morning stretches as he spoke to her. “So you’re telling me you just agreed to come with him? Without asking for anything in return? Yeesh you must really like him or something.” Another smirk fell onto Suigetsu’s features after saying that, the edges of his mouth flattening as he thought about her question. “If I had to guess... it seems like he’s only gathering people that used to work under Orochimaru. Subjects and all that. Since he already has us he’ll probably still want a sensory type, so...” he paused “Karin?”

Sasuke had been awake to hear most of their conversation, but pretended to be asleep for a little longer so he could listen. Suddenly the ninja opened his eyes, not wanting to waste anymore time. “What about Karin?” Sasuke asked the two, acting like he had only heard the last part of their conversation. Suigetsu tensed up at the harshness of the Uchihas tone. “Nothing, we were just wondering who you were going to recruit next. She seems like the most obvious answer,” Suigetsu replied. Sasuke stood up, clicking his tongue as he did so. “No, I don’t need her, I have Yuki.” He said calmly, not even looking at the two while he adjusted his robes. “Let’s move on, I don’t want to burn daylight.”

Yuki looked at Suigetsu and rolled her eyes a bit as he spoke of it being cute. She didn't say anything until he mentioned liking him. "I'm helping an old friend." She stated, but listened to him as he spoke about Karin. She jumped and looked over as Sasuke spoke up. Yuki looked at Suigetsu, then Sasuke before she walks with the two of them. She put her hands in her pockets, humming quietly. She looked at Sasuke every once in a while, biting her lip as she did so. She let her snowy white hair fall in her eyes as she thought over what Suigetsu had said. She hugged herself, frowning a bit. Maybe she should not continue with them? But then again, Suigetsu didn't know about her being a Leaf Ninja still. She snapped out of her thoughts once she saw another one of Orochimaru's bases. She looked over at Sasuke and Suigetsu, wondering if they had decided on the Karin girl or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back