• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom naruto rp [private]

To be honest, Sasuke didn’t even really like Karin all that much. She reminded him of Sakura, which annoyed him greatly. But she was a strong sensory type, with healing abilities to match. After contemplating back and forth inside his head he came to a conclusion. Sasuke suddenly stopped walking, causing the water they were walking on to ripple. “Yuki, you practice medical jutsu, right? And you said you’d do whatever I ask, right?” Shifting his attention down he stared at his right forearm. The dark haired ninja very abruptly pulled out his sword, cutting a quick and unexpected wound deep into his pale skin. “Heal me, then,” he demanded through gritted teeth. Suigetsu turned to Sasuke in surprise “what the? Have you gone crazy Sasuke?” The Uchiha didn’t pay any attention to the sharks comments, his eyecontact never breaking away from Yuki. This was a test. If she could prove she was better at healing than Karin, then he wouldn’t even waste his time with the redhead. Crimson red dripped down his arm and stained the color of the water at his feet as he stared at her intensely, holding out his forearm as he did so.

Yuki looked at Sasuke shocked, and she quickly moved to his side. She saw him cut his arm, and she gave him about the same look Suigetsu did. "Sasuke!" She yelled at him, scolding him like a mother would her child. She grabbed his arm, starting to focus on healing it. She bit her tongue as she did so, focusing on what she was having to do. She healed his arm, pulling back. Once she noticed the bleeding had stopped, and it was healed, she glared at him. "What is wrong with you?!" She snapped at him, lightly smacking him in the back of the head in frustration. She huffed as she walked ahead, angry with him for doing such a thing. She walked alone, getting ahead of the others.

Sasuke watched closely as Yuki moved quickly and worked effectively on his arm. He was actually impressed, looking down at his skin to see that not even a scar was left. He had a satisfied expression, even after she scolded him. He couldn’t help but look a bit smug. He followed after the girl quickly, moving in front of her to stop her in her tracks. “Change of plan... we’re going to another base.” Suigetsu let out a groan of protest “but we just got here! What about Karin?” Sasuke scowled at this “I changed my mind.” He shouted over Yuki at Suigetsu, who was still a few feet behind. Sasuke lowered his attention back onto the silver girl, their faces only inches apart. “Let’s go,” he told her, and instead of reaching down for her hand he opted to grab her wrist instead, dragging her behind him in the opposite direction of Karin’s base. Suigetsu let out yet another groan, turning around to follow them as well.

Yuki looked at him and crossed her arms as he spoke about changing his mind. She tensed as their faces were only a few inches apart. She gasped as he grabbed her wrist and basically dragging her. "H-Hey! I can walk!" She pointed out, soon digging her feet into the ground to stop him from dragging her when she heard a high-pitched squeal and feet running toward them. She looked to see a girl with glasses. "Sasuke-kun!~" She called out, making Yuki look at Sasuke and smirk. "So that is why you wanted to leave her here? I feel like this trip will be more entertaining for me now...Which I had some popcorn." She said, trying to hold back a laugh. Yuki moved as Karin moved and hugged Sasuke tight from behind. "Sasuke-kun! What are you doing here?!" She squealed happily, holding onto him tight. Yuki just watched, rolling her eyes a tiny bit. She stepped back to Suigetsu's side, looking at him. "Is she always like this?" She asked, mainly out of curiosity.

Sasuke huffed when Yuki so stubbornly dug her heels. He opened his mouth to say something when a high pitched voice rang out, causing Sasuke to let Yuki go. He pretended like he didn’t hear her smug comments. Feeling Karin hugging him tightly from behind he took a deep breath, hiding his emotions the best he could as he turned his head to look back at the obnoxious girl. “Karin.” He spoke with a cool deep tone. While the Uchiha was basically being forced to explain why they were here, Suigetsu just watched with his arms crossed. He glanced at Yuki momentarily, shaking his head “only around Sasuke, she’s a total witch to me.” The shark ninja did not look amused as he watched her drool all over Sasuke. “I mean, what’s so great about him anyways?” He muttered, finally deciding to interrupt the two. “Okay,” he interjected, stepping between Sasuke and Karin “so where to next, huh?”

Sasuke just stared at Suigtesu, not showing how thankful he was for him getting Karin away from him for now. “We just have one more stop,” the rogue stated, tilting his head to eye Yuki, who seemed to still be standing a distance away from them “lets go. You can walk on your own, can’t you?” He spoke with a hint of complacency as he used her own words against her. He turned to lead the way, clearly having no choice but to let Karin tag along. Whatever, the more on the team the faster he’ll get to his brother. That’s all that mattered.

Yuki watched them, but then she glared a bit at Sasuke. "Next time you get hurt, I'm not healing you." She murmured under her breath. "Well, that is why he has me, snowy." Karin said to her. Yuki glared daggers into the girl, crossing her arms. She fell behind the other three, walking in the back by herself. She glared at Karin every once in a while, annoyed with the girl. Karin was walking right beside Sasuke, flirting with him and trying to hold his hand. Yuki walked with her hands in her pockets, thinking about home once again, wondering what they were doing. She bit her lip lightly as she thought about it, but then tensed as she thought them not even trying to find her. She frowned at the thought of this, glancing away, but then figured it was for the best if they didn't come looking for her. They could get hurt. Yuki paused, taking her headband out and giving it a glance, but then shook her head and hid it quickly, not wanting the others to see it. "So Sasuke-kun, why didn't we have to bring the blizzard with us?" Karin curiously asked. "Because I'm actually useful..." Yuki murmured under her breath, earning a glare from Karin.

Sasuke smirked at Yuki’s comments about not healing him, his smirk going unnoticed by her seeing as he was in front. He doubted that... although... he glanced at Karin. She did have a point, he could always count on Karin to heal him if Yuki decided to be stubborn. Her healing properties may not work as quickly, and may not be as convenient, but it would work. Suigetsu, not wanting to third wheel Sasuke and Karin, slowed down a pace to walk beside Yuki.

“Hey, can I call you snowy?” Suigetsu joked, clearly just saying that to mess with her and try to lighten her mood. He figured she was probably annoyed with Karin, people usually were. “Don’t worry about Karin, she just acts all flirty like that to get Sasuke’s attention, and it doesn’t even work.” Suigetsu laughed at this, making especially sure to say that loud enough for the redhead to hear. Sasuke continued to walk as if he was unbothered by all of this. To answer Karin’s question Sasuke didn’t even have to think. “She’s strong, and Suigetsu is too,” he spoke, not even taking the trouble to look at Karin at the moment. “You’re a sensory type, Karin,” he started, slowing down a bit, and finally making eye contact with the girl “you’re useful to me too.” Suigetsu stuck his tongue out in disgust at Sasuke’s words. He didn’t mean them, but it seemed the Uchiha would manipulate anyone to reach his goal.

Yuki watched Karin and Sasuke until Suigetsu slowed down. She smiled a bit. "Anything but that." She said and quietly laughed, her laugh like silver bells. She looked at Suigetsu and nodded. "You can call me anything, but I will call you Sui if you do that." She said with a small smile. Yuki stiffened a laugh as Suigetsu spoke about Karin. Karin glared back darkly at them. "At least I'm pretty unlike ice girl." Karin stated. Yuki bit her tongue, keeping her mouth shut. Karin had hearts in her eyes as Sasuke spoke about her being useful. Yuki walked, running a hand through her hair. She looked at Suigetsu, deciding to make conversation. "So Suigetsu, do you have a special someone?" She teasingly asked, just wanting someone to talk to really. Karin looked at them both and rolled her eyes. "Like anyone would date him." She scoffed, and Yuki rolled her eyes. "I could say the same about you." Yuki said to her, causing Karin to stop and turn on her heels. The girls glared at each other darkly. "I could knock you into next week!" Karin snapped, grabbing her by the front of her shirt. Yuki moved to punch her in the face, managing to do it. Karin slid back a bit, looking surprised, then angry. She rushed at Yuki, and Yuki rushed at her.

Suigetsu laughed with Yuki “I think I’ll stick with Yuki, or what about Yuyu?” He snickered, causing Sasuke to look back over his shoulder at the two as they giggled together. He didn’t say anything, but what was this weird feeling forming in the pit of his stomach? Suigetsu’s eyes widened at the other ninjas question “a special someone?” He repeated, a small blush forming on his cheeks. The shark boys nervous state was quickly shut down by Karin, but he ended up chuckling anyways at Yuki’s retort. Suigetsu’s eyes darted between Yuki and Karin. Tensions were rising between the girls as Karin turned to face other fully now. Suigetsu looked at Sasuke in an awkward way, as if he was prompting him to do something about the two before a fight broke out. Sasuke could see the tensions rising as well, and it wasn’t long before Yuki threw the first punch.

Sasuke acted fast, moving in between them and pushing both of the girls back before they could collide. He did not hide his anger as he glared at Karin, and then turned to do the same to Yuki. His curse mark had only partly activated, its black markings inking up his neck and a quarter of his face. He hadn’t even noticed that he activated it; his emotions must have done it on their own. “Karin, Yuki, I didn’t bring this team together so you could fight eachother.” He was now turned fully towards Karin, and since he didn’t particularly need her, her actions were annoying him the most. “If you don’t want to be here, nobody is stoping you from leaving,” he growled, retracting his curse mark entirely and continuing to walk. As he shoved past Karin, however, he whispered something into her ear. “If you even think about touching Yuki again, I’ll kill you myself,” his tone indicated he was being dead serious, yet he spoke casually as if it was nothing - continuing on ahead to the next and final lair without even blinking an eye.

Yuki looked at Sasuke, glaring. She then looked at Karin, glaring at her shortly, before looking at Sasuke. "If she ever says anything to me again I will turn her into an ice statue and shatter her." She hissed at the Uchiha. She turned and started walking, icy foot prints on the ground. She didn't let anyone know it, but lately, her kekki genkai was deeply involved with her emotions. She had her hands in fists, and she walked, the ice slowly fading after walking for a while. She looked at the base, and she walked inside, keeping to herself once more. Yuki looked over at Suigetsu, and she sighed a bit. "I'm sorry about that." She finally said, figuring she probably should have kept her cool better, with no pun intended. She looked at him, deciding to answer him. "You can call me Yuyu, if you want, as long as you don't call me that in front of an enemy, or do, maybe they will laugh while I knock them on their ass." She said with a grin. She walked along, looking around in the base calmly.

Sasuke followed after Yuki, noting the ice prints she was leaving behind. Her powers were linked to her emotions, he remembered it had something to with her kekkei genkai, but it was hard to know the details. Walking into the base Sasuke scanned the interior, “Suigetsu, Yuki, keep your guard up,” he called out to them since they were a few feet ahead already, but Sasuke had a bad feeling. Just like any other one of Orochimaru’s hideouts, the place was riddled with underground hallways that lead to either deadends or empty rooms. Suigetsu waved at Sasuke with a small “yeah, yeah, who are we even looking for anyways?” He muttered mostly to himself, since Sasuke was too far to hear, and Yuki probably didn’t know the answer. He laughed again at Yuki’s comment, “that’d be a sight to see.” Suigetsu, without even noticing that Sasuke had come up behind them, jumped in surprise as he turned around only to be face to face with the Uchiha. Sasuke huffed, “I thought I told you to keep your guard up and stop messing around, it’s Jugo we’re looking for, after all, ” he informed the duo. Suigetsu’s eyes shone with interest “Jugo!?”

Suddenly a hole was bashed into one of the hallway walls, as if someone on the other side had punched it with brute force. Sasuke lifted his arms to protect his face from any flying rubble, jumping back a step to see a man with bright orange hair, and half of his ability activated and appearing a lot like Sasuke’s curse mark. Suigetsu drew his sword, but Jugo, who was laughing maniacally, had already smashed Sasuke into the side of the wall. The room was still for a few seconds, but only a few, until Sasuke pushed the other back with half of his own curse mark now activated, stepping out of the hole he had pushed him into with barely even a scratch. “So you’re another copy of me?” Jugo said with another laugh. Then he turned to the others “you want a piece of me, too? I’ll kill you!”

Yuki jumped as well when she noticed Sasuke behind them. She listened to him, then she gasped as she moved back, seeing the man who they were looking for. Yuki looked in Jugo's direction, and she glared darkly. "I got this! Keep him distracted!" She yelled, as she rushed toward Jugo, seeming to be ready to handle this in the same way she had tried to handle Sasuke when they first met again. She moved, slipping underneath Jugo's legs, then she scrambled to her feet, freezing his bottom half. "Sorry about this!" She said, starting to try and seal his curse mark, although struggling more with him than she did with Sasuke. She finally managed to do it, yelping as she was thrown back by the power it took. She laid on the ground, with a couple of scratches and brusies. "U-U-Ugh..." She weakly looked up, hoping it worked to calm him down look enough for Sasuke to talk to him or keep him a bit calmer. She laid her head down completely, feeling weak but seemed to still be conscious. "Ugh, why did I agree to all of this?" She murmured as she rolled onto her back, slowly sitting up in pain. She breathed a bit, trying to relax.

Sasuke clenched his jaw “we aren’t here to fight you.” He stated, trying to stay as calm as possible. Suigetsu saw as Yuki took initiative next, doing what he was told and swinging his sword down at Jugo to distract him, and to protect Sasuke from getting swung at again. The original curse weilder growled, turning towards the white haired male he looked like he wanted to take a step, but he soon realized his legs were frozen to the ground. Sasuke watched as Yuki did the same thing to Jugo as she did to him a few days ago. Jugo held his shoulder in pain as the mark slowly started to fade away, causing him to look more and more human. Sasuke rushed to Yuki’s side as she was flung backwards, kneeling down to place a hand on her shoulder as he looked up at Jugo calmly. “Jugo, I’m just here to talk to you-“ Jugo shook his head “no! I can never leave this place! It’s going to happen again if I do, I can’t control it!” He shouted. Breaking free from the ice he shook his head and ran back into one of the cell doors to lock himself inside.

Suigetsu, who had ran to Yuki’s side as well, sighed “great, now what?” Sasuke stood up straight, approaching the cell door carefully so he could speak to him from the other side “Jugo, I need your help. Your curse mark is sealed for now, you can’t hurt anyone, not in the state you’re in right now.” Jugo shouted back that he didn’t believe him. But Sasuke couldn’t give up now, not after coming this far. “This girl that I have with me...” he started, pausing for a moment to collect his thoughts “she has the power of taking the curse mark away. The monster, the bloodlust, it will all go away as long as she is with you. But in order for that to happen you have to trust me, can you do that?” Jugo was quiet on the other end as he listened, so Sasuke continued “come with us, and you won’t have to worry about losing control...”

Yuki looked at them and she tried to get to her feet, but fell down again. "Ugh..." She murmured under her breath. She took a few moments to gather her strength, then got to her feet, leaning on the wall. She listened to them all talk, letting them handle it. She didn't know how long the curse mark would hold on Jugo, but she hoped that it lasted for a while. She watched them, and she slowly moved over to Jugo. "I learned how to seal the curse mark from the Hokage of Konoha. Trust me, I know what I'm doing." She said, just trying to help him so they could leave already. She hated this place so far. Yuki moved and she went outside, sitting down on the ground weakly. Karin followed her looking at her as she stood behind her. "Listen snowflake, Sasuke is mine, he loves me, and I will be the one to help him restore his clan." She said stubbornly. Yuki didn't know why, but her words hit her wrong. "Just because I am weak right now, doesn't mean I won't hit you again." She stated to the girl bitterly, her tone as cold as her ice attacks. "Just leave me alone, I am trying to relax, that took a lot out of me." She pointed out. Karin tsked and walked back inside, going to Sasuke and hugging his arm tight. "Sasuke-kun.~ Where to next?~" She asked. Yuki sat outside alone, sighing a bit. She thought over some things, and she weakly stood up. She summoned a bunny and petted it. "Tell the Hokage and the others I am okay..." She told the bunny, and the bunny sweetly nodded before hurrying off. Yuki sighed and laid down on the ground, staring up at the sky, soon shutting her eyes. She wasn't going to sleep, just relaxing.

Sasuke moved aside slightly to make room for Yuki as she tried to convince Jugo as well. And surprisingly... it worked. “Okay...” Jugo finally whispered, opening the cell door to stand in front of Sasuke “you’re name is?” He questioned, in which Sasuke replied. Jugo’s eyes widened, recognizing that name right away. But he didn’t say anything about how he knew it, all he said was “okay, I’ll join you, Sasuke, and snow girl over there...” he trailed off, realizing that she was no longer inside. Suigetsu swung his sword over his shoulder, turning around to head outside as well “man I’m beat, can we have a break yet Sasuke?” Sasuke didn’t reply, moving to follow Suigetsu just as Karin clung onto his arm. He looked down at her with an icy ebony glare “I’ve collected the perfect team. Our next stop is the Akatsuki.”

Upon stepping out into the warm afternoon air Sasuke blinked a few times to help his eyes adjust to the sunlight. “Yuki,” he scanned his surroundings, his dark hues finally landing on her lounging out in the grass, with Suigetsu doing the same. He approached her, his shadow casting over and blocking the sunlight as he stood over her. “I need you to keep Jugo’s curse mark in check whenever he starts losing control, can you do that, lazy?”

Yuki suddenly stood up and she glared darkly at Sasuke. "Excuse me? I'm not lazy. Locking away curse marks takes a lot of chakra out of me." She stated to him firmly. She flicked him on the cheek, huffing a bit and crossed her arms. "I'll do it though, but only because Jugo wants me to." She stated to him, calming down. She put her hands in his pockets. She felt better, but it was only because she had the time to give her body a moment. She was still weak, but more mentally and emotionally than anything else by this point. She took her snowy white hair and put it in two low pigtails that rested on her shoulders and went down to about her waist. She looked at the team, unsure of how she felt about being on a whole team of people that could be considered rogue. It made her feel, intimated in a sense. Karin moved next to Sasuke, leaning up and kissing his cheek. "Sasuke, you are so strong.~" She giggled, and Yuki rolled her eyes. Yuki moved to walk beside Suigetsu and Jugo, clicking her tongue a tiny bit. She kept quiet, but walked beside them, thinking as she did so. She was lost in her thoughts of home, and she felt a bit homesick, but didn't admit it. She really couldn't, since no one besides Sasuke knew about her not actually being 'rogue' like them.

Sasuke was getting ready to roll his eyes at her, but then she flicked him on the cheek. It took him off guard, and caused his brows to twinge, but he didn’t say anything. What was with her? Jugo smiled softly at Yuki, moving to walk beside her as Suigetsu did the same. Sasuke eyed the three. He tried the best he could to ignore the feeling in his stomach, it was the same as the one he felt before. As Karin moved to kiss him on the cheek he made no attempt to push her away, figuring it was probably just best to leave her be.

The team walked for an entire day, finally stopping at the edge of a forest that lead into grasslands. Suigetsu was talking to Yuki about something or another, but was cut off when Sasuke shushed him. The male scanned their surroundings... “we can rest here. Karin, how close are we to the Akatsuki’s hideout?” Suigetsu grinned, showing off his sharp teeth “were resting? Alright, you don’t have to tell me twice.” The male slumped down into the grass, and Jugo decided to do the same.

Yuki was with the others, and she sat down once she had the chance. She started braiding her hair when her bunny peeked from the bushes. She got up after finishing her hair and started walking. The bunny and her made it to a waterfall. Yuki sat down on a rock to talk to the bunny. "I informed them that you were okay." The bunny told her sweetly, and Yuki nodded. "Thank you." She said, but the bunny looked at her. "Although they wanted to know where you were, and asked a lot of questions. Tsunade is sent out a search team yesterday that consist of Naruto Uzumaki, Gaara, Shikamaru Nara, and Kiba Inzuka." The bunny explained, and Yuki looked alarmed. "What? How far are they?" She questioned. "They have been going nonstop, not that far." Yuki cursed under her breath at this news. "Look, if worse comes to worse, I will speak to them..." She said, and the bunny nodded. Yuki let the bunny disappear, and Yuki stood up, sighing a bit as she ran a hand through her hair. "Great, just great..." She murmured under her breath. She looked at the waterfall, deciding to come back to it at night if they were still here to take a nice relaxing waterfall shower.

Suigetsu was sprawled out onto the grass with Jugo beside him, petting a bird that had landed on his shoulder. Suigetsu had fallen asleep while watching the clouds, and Yuki had gone to talk a walk or something in the forest. It seemed everyone was finally taking this time to relax, except for Sasuke. In fact, he felt more tense than ever, continuasly scanning his surroundings, and nodding every once and a while to whatever it was Karin was talking to him about. “I’ll be right back,” he told the redhead, getting up to follow Yuki’s chakra trail. It wasn’t long before he came upon a waterfall, and spotted Yuki sitting at the edge. He stopped walking, taking a step or two back to hide himself behind one of the trees. ‘Look, if worse comes to worse, I will speak to them...’ he heard her say, those words bouncing around his head as he tried to process what she even meant by that.

After a second of thinking Sasuke decided to step forwards, whether she sensed him standing there or not. “Yuki...” he started, not really knowing what to say. What did he want to say? Sasuke wasn’t good at expressing himself and didn’t like dealing with other people, but Yuki was different. She was his... friend. And things were different between them now, as opposed to all those years ago. Obviously. Sasuke left her. “You miss home, right?” He asked, figuring maybe that was why she was looking so down.

Yuki jumped and she gasped, scrambling to stand up. She looked at Sasuke surprised, but then slowly relaxed a little bit. "G-Geez..." She murmured, putting a hand over her now racing heart. She looked at him and thought about his question, pausing before nodding. "L-Look, I'm fine..." She said gently. "Let's just...get back to the others..." She murmured and she ran a hand through her bangs. Her braid gently swayed, and even though she had said to get back to the others, she didn't move just yet. "Or...You can go back to the others without me...I will be back soon. How long are we resting here and I will be back before then if need be." She said to him, looking at him. She was unsure if he would be very happy about her wondering off, but she would be back before the time he would set her with. She ran a hand through her hair and kept her eyes on him, glancing him up and down to finally notice how much he had changed, but also how similar he still looked to his younger form.

Sasuke noted her flustered state, and the fact that she didn’t really answer his question. He squinted at her when she informed him she’ll be back soon. He didn’t know what she could possibly need to do out in a random forest, miles away from Konoha. He couldn’t help but be suspicious of her. Yuki was still a leaf ninja after all. Dark ebony eyes glared at her at he listened. It was clear her loyalty was split in half, but she couldn’t have both worlds. “Not long... only a couple more hours.” Sasuke’s brother was not far, and the thought of him being so close while he sits around and does nothing was torturous. Sasuke clicked his tongue. He didn’t want to let her go, but for some reason he couldn’t find it in himself to say no to her. The dark haired ninja took a few steps towards the girl. He caught her hand just as it was reaching up to brush her hair being her ear, opting to brush the silver strands with his own hand instead. “Just be back before the sun sets, got it?” He spoke in a low tone, turning to walk back to Suigetsu and the others without another word.

Yuki tensed as he grabbed her hand, and she looked at him, biting her lip. She nodded quickly at his words. "O-Okay..." She murmured, and blushed once he turned his back to her. "I will." She told him as he walked, and she walked for a bit. She sensed Naruto, Kiba, Gaara, and Shikamaru, bolting toward their location. She collided with Gaara, groaning. They both looked at each other, then smiled. Yuki squealed and laughed a bit as Naruto and Kiba squeezed her in a big bear hug. "Yuki! Kiba said with a grin. Yuki was so happy to see them, but she froze as Kiba mentioned Konoha. "I can't go back with you guys, not yet. I didn't think you guys would be able to find me this easy..." She said, but was cut off by Kiba. "I trailed your bunny's sense back to you." He said, grinning. Yuki face palmed a bit. "Of course, I forgot about that..." She murmured. "Look, I can't talk for long...I can't afford to get caught. I will be home in a week or two. Either way, I am coming back home, but I just need more time..." She said to them.

Suigetsu was awake by the time Sasuke made it back. “Hmm? I thought you were with Yuki?” He questioned the Uchiha, expecting them to have come back together. Sasuke shrugged “I was.” The shark male looked confused, but didn’t question anymore. Maybe she just wanted to be alone for now. Karin was obviously over the moon about the girls absense. But Sasuke didn’t show that he cared either way, staying his stoic self as usual.

Though unknowingly to anyone else, a certain Akatsuki member had made an appearance near Yuki. He had been following her, you see, phasing through one of the many trees that surrounded her as she spoke to her fellow comrades from the leaf. “Helloooo~” he spoke out in a singsong voice, his colorful manner of speaking being covered by an orange mask that swirled inwards to show but a single eye underneath. “Wow! You sure have grown a lot since I last saw you, Yuki. You’re so popular now.” Tobi spoke as if they were old friends catching up, but he wondered if she even remembered him from all those years ago. Certainly a child never forgets the loss of their parents. He was currently sitting on a tree branch above the group, swinging his legs back and forth childishly.

Yuki looked at the others, and was happy, until she heard that familar voice. She twirled around to face him, and she glared darkly. Gaara quickly grabbed the arm of the girl, gently pulling her back into his chest. "What do you want with her?" Gaara snapped, glaring at him harshly. Yuki squirmed, soon managing to turn and face the man. "What the hell are you doing here?! And don't even talk to me about growing up." She snapped at him, her tone harsh with him, harsher than it had ever been with anyone else before. She struggled a bit in Gaara's grip, but he kept a hold of her. Her ice lashed out at Madara, but Gaara's sand blocked it. Naruto growled at Tobi. "What are you doing here?" He questioned. Yuki took a shaky breath, feeling the ice she controlled spreading over her hands and freezing the grass around her. Gaara managed to protect himself from getting any ice on him with his sand. "Yuki, let's go." Gaara told her firmly. He gently picked her up in his arms, and she looked at him. "Gaara, I told you I can't leave, not yet." She told him, managing to get his arms off of her. "Look, I want you guys to go, I will handle Tobi..." She said, but when she looked at him, she looked past him, cursing as the sun was starting to set. "I have to go." She said, moving and talking to walk backwards slowly. "What's going on with you, Yuki?" Kiba asked, but Shikamaru studied her. "Are you helping Sasuke?" He questioned. Yuki turned and ran off, bolting. The Leaf ninjas were surprised, but then they followed her. "Leave me alone!" She yelled, throwing ice at them when she got the chance. She hurried through the trees quickly.

Tobi giggled at the others reactions, putting his hands up to show that he was no threat to them. “Whoa, so aggressive! Is that usually how you greet an old friend, Yuki?” He looked at Naruto when he asked him the same thing, shrugging “I’m not here for you, Jinchuriki, don’t worry. It’s not my job to capture you anyways!” One moment the Akatsuki was up on the tree, and the next he had faded through the branch he was sitting on to avoid any ice Yuki was throwing around. He landed on the ground swiftly, tilting his head as she tried to explain her situation to her friends. As she shouted to Gaara that she couldn’t leave, Tobi mocked her “yeah Gaara! She can’t leave! She has important business!” Tobi let out a small “ooo,” when Shikamaru confronted her about helping Sasuke. Suddenly the girl decided to run, that was fine, he’d approach her at a more convenient time later. He waved goodbye as Yuki began to run “see you later, Yu!” And faded into the ground.

Sasuke was watching the sun as it slowly began to set. Turning to eye the edge of the forest with a firm expression. She wouldn’t have run away to go home would she? No... Sasuke knows Yuki... something must have happened. With Sasuke’s sharingan activated he was able to spot the girl right away. She was moving towards his direction quickly, a burst of red chakra following behind her. “Naruto,” he growled, looking over at the others “don’t engage until they do, I don’t want to waste my time with them.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back